For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Vampire Perks

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Vampire Perks Empty Vampire Perks

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:36 pm

~Blog Time~

So who'd have guessed I would be useful to help with glamouring the Sheriff. I'll admit I didn't think it through all the way, I just went and did it. I knew Jason needed help and more than anything Sookie needed a break. That Debbie bitch got what she deserved in my eyes, and could you imagine Sookie in prison? Hearing all those thoughts. Poor girl. And 'sides I've always liked Sookie, well after we got over the you-are-the-reason-Bill-had-to-turn-me thing. Being there to help a friend in need makes me feel good. You know, had it not been for my awesome vampire senses, I wouldn't have overheard Sookie, wouldn't be able to glamour the sheriff or speed there before things got even deeper. I'm finding I'm really loving this life.
    Bill telling me he was proud of me and that he'd done good, made my heart (non-beating) swell so big I could have cried. I never thought he felt that way really, and I think he's a pretty cool dad. I'd never expect Bill to have an opinion on the quality of a joint. I held my laughter in, mainly due to shock. *laughs* Oh Bill...
    I still have yet to find that guy that smelled oh so delicious again. He just...vanished. Did I hallucinate? I'm sorta glad I didn't mention it to Bill, with him thinking his office is bugged and all. That's pretty scary. I remembered the conversation I had with Steve Newlin in that office and if anyone overheard it...well I wouldn't be in trouble. I don't think. Vampire politics are a little confusing.
    On the brighter side? Maybe it is possible to be just friends with someone you feel alot for.....

♥ until next week!

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:36 pm