For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Vampire Sisters

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Vampire Sisters Empty Vampire Sisters

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:32 pm

‎~Vampire Sisters?~

I recently got the courage to talk to Tara. She seems to be struggling with her new "life". I explained to her what exactly her life was like now and I think she realized there's more to it than she first thought. Possibilities are endless, time is no obstacle. We'll be young...forever. We'll LIVE...forever. No time limits to make your life how you always wanted. I invited Tara to the ladies room for a chat and told her I'd like to be her big vampire sister. She doesn't seem to be the "family" type and feels betrayed by the only family she had. Things were going great and I finally had a friend...a vampire friend who knew what it was like and felt like I felt....someone who understood what I was going through just as I understood her.
    Then...things changed. I was enjoying a snack in the bathroom stall and could hear another vampire in the next stall. It was when I heard his voice. So unexpected, so surprising I did the first thing that came to me. Instinctively I saved him thinking the worst. After tearing the wall off and realizing it was TARA feeding on an all too willing Hoyt....I just saw red. And...I don't know why. *sighs* I broke his heart and I'm sure he didn't want anything to do with me, I thought I was way over him...but I wonder why I did what I did. The next thing I know I had Tara in a choke hold and she had me in one. I remembered what Bill taught me and instinct took over as I sent her flying against the wall.
    I guess...Tara and I are having our first sister fight...or we just weren't going to be good friends. *shakes head* Guess I shoulda saw that coming. *sighs* Until next time! ♥ Jess

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:09 am