A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Fuck Bon Temp men

Sexual Fuck Bon Temp men

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:43 pm

I laid on my bed thinking...my meal for the night snoring. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I stood up and gathered his clothes kicking his foot he gurgled and woke up sleepily. "Time for you to go, this ain't motel 6." I tossed his clothes to him and headed to the bathroom. "It's been great, you tasted good but uh you can leave now." I said as I brushed my hair. I was so frustrated that Jason had actually shot me. SHOT me in the HEAD. I guess I deserved it for biting him, but how could he stoop low and actually say I was just like every other vampire. Shamelessly killing people just for fun. I was hurt and shocked that the person who said I was just fine, turns out thinking just like Hoyt did. Men in Bon Temp were NOT worth perusing. Shreveport fangbangers were so much easier...don't have to run into them on a daily basis. I looked at the time and decided to head to Fangtasia to see what the night could bring me.

After dressing in a short black dress with lace, I passed the guards on my way out. "Don't wait up for me." I slammed the door behind me and headed for my car. Sun rise was 5 hours away so I had to hurry.

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:43 pm