For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Craziness in Bon Temp

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Craziness in Bon Temp Empty Craziness in Bon Temp

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:40 pm

Sam thought over the happenings of the previous night and shook his head. A bar brawl busted out, Andy trying to separate everyone only ended up with him having a black eye and bruised ego. Things died down once those newcomers left the bar, but anger still radiated in him for the commotion it caused. They had to be to blame for this, there was no other explanation. Luna was feeling well enough to go to work today and they made plans to bring Emma back soon. He turned to the door to take out the trash and came face to face with her. Just standing there as the sun hit her skin, all of her exposed skin.
    Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Craziness in Bon Temp Empty Re: Craziness in Bon Temp

Post by Lexy Grace Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:41 pm

<She grinned and stood on the opposite side of the door looking at him with hooded eyes. Her hair matted and wet, her body...nude. No shame written over her face as the water dripped from her body.>

"I'm sorry to impose, I seem to have lost my clothes. I was swimming in the lake over there and they just...vanished."

<She gave a sweet, coy smile and kept her arms at her sides so he could take all of her in. A shifter was what he was and his essence would be strong, if only he'd just give in.>

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:42 pm

He stood there the words caught in his throat as he tried to focus on keeping his eyes on hers. It was nearly forty degrees outside and she was swimming? Blinking a few times as he turned around, his face feeling hot. What did this woman want, but by gods she looked delicious. -Uh..stay there.- He rushed to his office and grabbed a large Merlotte's t-shirt, praying it covered most of her. Covering his eyes as he turned the corner that led to the back exit, and holding out the shirt. -Here you are. It's all....*clears throat* I have.- Be strong Sam, be strong. You have a woman who loves you who is PREGNANT with your kid. She's not worth it. Oh her skin looked so good....focus.

Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:43 pm

<Lexy grinned as he closed his eyes and turned around, rushing off somewhere. A pout came to her face until he came back holding a shirt. Giggling and opening the door to take the shirt from his hand, she stepped close to him.>

"Thank you so much. I'm just so...hot."

<Placing a hand on his shoulder as he flinched a little, she whispered in his ear.>

"How do you keep so....cool?"

<Her voice like smooth silk as it came from her mouth and into his ear. Her lips close to his earlobe as she took it into her mouth.>
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:43 pm

He kept his hand over his eyes and stood there frozen and unable to move. Her giggle was like music, and her scent. Oh to say she smelled good was an understatement. It reminded him of the perfume Luna wore. She spoke of being hot and he swallowed. He moved his hand when she touched his shoulder, her mouth next to his ear asking how he stayed cool. -It's...uh..uh...winter. I uhm...well...woah woah woah...- His thought process was cut off by her mouth on his earlobe, the one thing that drove him crazy. Taking a large step back away from her as he pressed his back to the wall and tried to think of anything else he could except for his twitching member. -I have some things to do before we open, I think you might wanna go find you some clothes, Cher. I--I'm sorry.- Turning and rushing back to the front to grab his keys. Hell she could steal anything she wanted he was not going back there. The temptation was too profound and he needed a cold shower...or two...maybe three.
    Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:44 pm

<Tilting her head back and laughing as he stumbled on his words and took off like a dog in heat, no pun. Sliding the shirt over her head and deciding what fun she could have since she was now all alone. Running a finger along the wall as she padded her way down the hall, opening a door to see it was his office. He was the owner so it had to be, his scent was all over the room. Taking a seat in the recliner in the corner as she waited for him to return. Wearing only a shirt he gave her, she crossed her leg over the other and sat back with a devious smile. She was just so...hot. She needed release.>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:05 am