For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

fight club

Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

fight club Empty fight club

Post by Rikki Mercer Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:34 pm

I have always been a tough woman. Never backing down from a fight. always coming out on top given my were streghtn and temper. when I was a younger pup oh say around my twenties I would do alot of underground fighting. I earned a great living that way being faster and stronger then the other mere humans. Plus needed something to keep my self occupied.
    I learn to fight and fight well. winnning most of my battels with ease. I would be talk of the underground as a great fighter even beating up the fellas. This on preticualr battle I rember very well. this huge biker guy keep running his mouth in the bar down the street. I was already a little wound up from the booze but this guy wouldn't shut up. My temper and lack of patience lead me to do what I usaly do and that was start trouble.
    The bar was thick was with smoke and the stinch of stail cheap beer. the 6'5" biker who stood behind me was massive. pure nasty musale. tattos covered every inch of him and his lack of hygen was apparent. I was with a couple friends and a guy who caugh my eye from the prevoius matches. we where all having a great time trying to chill out after a long day. now this biker for some reason though he could cop a feel with my blonde friend who was human. big misktake. He started harrasing her while she tried to bring us back our drinks. I witness him tring to grind on her as she fumbled with the over flowing beers in her hands. She couldnt defend her self being such a petiet woman and him a colossal giant. the other saw the look in my eye as I watched this scene. they knew how I was and what I was about to do, but before they could speak I jumped up and walked briskly towards them.
    "Hey buddie? what's your problem.?" I asked pushing him off her. She scampered to our table as I staied to confront him. "woo babe theres plenty to go a round." He said as he tried to grab me. I quickly caugh his fingers in mid pinch and wiped them around, He screamed in pain. "you know Its not polite ." I grew tierd of his ugly face squinting in pain so I let go and went to walk away. "What the fucks your problem bitch?" I stopped mid track. he had done it. my friends who watched the hole thing knew what was about to happen and buried the faces in their hands. first strike was when he messed with my friend. secound strike is when he triesd to grope me and this was his third strike. I craked a smile and with out thinking I quickly truned around and cold cocked him in the jaw. The force of my swing and my bare knuckles contacting his scruffy jaw made him wobble abit. didnt knock him down. I knew I would have to do more then that.
    He held his jaw for a secound trying to take in what just happend. He shoke it off as his eyes grew large. He took a swing at me but I ducked under his swing jabbing him in his ribs and then a knee to the stomic. He stumbled a little more but was not out yet. He then stood there holding his stomach laughing. I turned to see if my friend where still there and while I was distracted he lunged at my waisted driving me against the door to the bar. Ithe cold metal stung my back and the wind got nocked out of me. he then tackled me again and the force swung the door open to the humid night air.
    Almost the whole bar was cheering and yelling. drunks stumbled out to watch the match as did my friends. They wanted to help but they knew I could take care my self. We both landed with a thud on the most concret out side. I finaly caught my breath as he drew back his fist to take a swing at my face. As he came down with all his might I moved and his fist went straight into the asfalt of the street. I could hear a coulpe bones break and chuckled. I kneeed him in his side and he fell back holding his hand.
    People begain to holler and whistle and other started placeing bets. I sniffed the air and could smell the fear in him build. He tired to get back up and swing again but I moved and grabbed the back of his head slamming it in to a parked car on the street. he feel again to the ground holding his head. I could smell blood and defeat on him so I finished him off with a drop kick to his face. He lay there on the street bloody, bruised and out cold. I spit on the ground where he lay and fixed my hair. looking around every one was cheering and cutting up. I knew he had buddies and it would be long before they would want some revenge. I nodded to my friends for us to leave. I only had a could bruised ribs but he was left with a broken hand, noise and pride.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:42 pm