For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Lazy Mornings and Busy Days

Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Lazy Mornings and Busy Days Empty Lazy Mornings and Busy Days

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:16 am

I love quiet slow mornings when I can take my time and curl out of bed like a cat, put on a pot of coffee and let it brew while I take my shower. It's even better when I can let my mind drift forward to this evening and spending some time alone with my lawman. I hope he doesn't have to bad a day today, would hate to have to spend most of the evening cheering him up.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Lazy Mornings and Busy Days Empty Re: Lazy Mornings and Busy Days

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:17 am

It's not wrong to put a wish spell on Andy to make his day better is it? I'm going to have to ponder this one for a bit... Time to finish getting my day on, a cup of coffee and the last bagel.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:17 am

Coffee drank and bagel eaten, time to finish getting dressed and head to the grocery store. As I pass by the old Moongodess Emporium, I think about the whole Marnie incident and wonder if I found the money and time to reopen it and turn it into something good for Bon Temps if it would go over well, or of it would just be better to let bad memories rest like sleeping dogs.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:18 pm

Finishing my groceries and loading them into my car, I think I might stop in at the Starbucks and get my lawman a not so fancy coffee treat. I know he's probably busy doing his job, but if its waiting for him its the thought that counts, and should put a smile on his face. I'm sure Rosie wouldn't mind running it back onto his desk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:52 pm