For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A Slow Friday

Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

A Slow Friday Empty A Slow Friday

Post by Holly Cleary Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:56 am

Slow day at Merlotte's for a Friday, though I'm sure it'll be full again tonight. Theres so much more gossip to share than usual. I'm so glad I'm not a part of it. I'll be glad when Sam is back in his usual spot behind the bar. Time to make another round at the tables, full glasses to tea means bigger tips for me.
    Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

A Slow Friday Empty Re: A Slow Friday

Post by Andy Bellefleur Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:09 pm

r I walk in merlotte's and look around the for holly. I dont see her so I go and sit at the table I normay sit at. The place wasnt that busy yet. At most the time on friday nights they are packed. But i give it a few hour this place will be booming. I open up the menu and look at it but its just habit cause i already know what I want. The same thing I always get.I peek up over it and still no Holly. My thoughts start to wonder off as they tend to do. I wonder what stackhous's deal is. Rang his phone all day yesterday and today. I swear if hes blowing off work to go cock dipping Ill be on pissed off sheriff.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:15 pm

I come out of the storeroom carrying a box of beers for Terry and As I bring it to him behind the bar, I see Andy sitting at his usual table looking into space holding the menu. No idea why he looks at it every time, he always orders the same thing. My hands free, I write up the ticket and hand it to Lafayette and then make a glass of iced tea and walk over to Andy's table setting it down in front of him as I scootch onto the seat next to him and dropping a little kiss on his cheek "Evening Sheriff"
    Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Andy Bellefleur Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:54 am

‎*holly plants a kiss on my cheeck and sits next to me. Smiling I take her hand and kiss it.*"nothing much bae. I took off early to come see you and get me some supper. Busy day to day?"*I ask her folding up my menu and placing it back on the table. My radio blares keynas mouth calling some one so I quickly turn it down.*"sorry about that. I have to keep it load to try an make out kevins retarded voice. And when Kenyas big mouth comes on she bust my ears. Damn you think she learned how to talk in a saw mill."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:36 am