For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Russell's training of the pup Emma...

Russell Edgington
    Russell Edgington

Russell's training of the pup Emma... Empty Russell's training of the pup Emma...

Post by Russell Edgington Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:43 am

*hearing Emma's whines were starting to grate on Russell's nerves, he knew Steve wanted her to stay in pup form, that he didn't wish her to be in any other state what so ever. Gently grasping the pup's muzzle, he captured her gaze with his eyes* Emma, can you hear me little one? *she nodded as he continued* You'll never tell anyone about this freedom I'm prepared to give you, will you? *she shook her head no* We can only do this after your Papa Steve retires for the day, and when I rise early. I'll be the one to come get you and it's my permission alone that will allow you to shift to your human form, understand little one? *she nodded once more* Good girl! Now when I say okay you'll shift to human form and you can run and play until I tell you to stop. While you're playing you will not utter a single word, you'll not scream and you'll behave for Papa Steve from now on. If you do not behave we'll have to shock you with that pretty diamond collar you're wearing. Do you understand Emma? *She nodded yes that she did, Russell led her down a large hallway, as his home was sun guarded with double measures, there was a little door at the other end of the room that connected to a fenced in yard just outside. The sun could not reach into the room more than 12". Opening the door, it was a room full of toys; barbies, clothes, coloring books and crayons and many bookshelves filled with children's books. Stopping short capturing her gaze once more* You've 20 minutes to play in your human form *bending towards the bookshelf he'd retrieved a timer, setting it for 20 minutes he placed it back down before turning to her once more* When you hear this timer go off, you'll drop everything that you're doing, return to your wolf pup form and go back in through the doggie door at the other end of the dog run..Do you understand me Emma? *she nodded yes with her muzzle as he looked about the room* Talbot always wanted a little girl to dress up, he would have loved you... Alright Emma, you can shift now...*shifting into her human form, she quickly wrapped herself in a little pink ruffled robe and began to play silently with the barbies. He backed out of the room, as she turned to him and tried to say something, being able to read lips was an art he learned early in life, she'd just asked him if he wanted to play barbies with her. Chuckling to himself, he watched her play and then heard the timer go off, turning his head for a moment. Emma had indeed shed her robe, shifted to her pup form and was running out the doggy door basking in the sunshine for a few moments before entering through the other that led to her kennel and bed. Satisfied that he's fixed the problem, he lay down next to Steve and let sleep pull him under before the bleeds could begin.*

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:46 am