For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Taking a night off to hang out

Taking a night off to hang out Empty Taking a night off to hang out

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:23 pm

*I had the night off from Fangtasia and decided to head over to Merlotee's to hang out and see if Jason or Sookie were there. I had to get out of this rut and try hanging out with some regular people. Being around vampires was weaking my shields because I was letting them lapse since I was not getting the emotional feed off them.*

Taking a night off to hang out Empty Re: Taking a night off to hang out

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:54 pm

I did not see my cousin around so I just sat at a table and scoped the room out while I waited for the waitress to take my order. The bar was pretty busy for a Wednesday night. I let my shield down a little and got the usual emotion you's find in a bar. Joy, lust, anxiety, and just plan out party atmosphere. I smiled at the pretty red head and immediatley realized she was a vampire. Her name tag said Jess and I told her I'd have a Lala burger well done and some fries with a coke. She had a cute southern accent and told me she be right back. I looked around again and notice there was another female vampire tending bar because there was just a blank spot where emotions should be
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:02 pm

I heard Lafayette call order up as I walked over to the window and grabbed the hot plate for table 3. Walking up to it I smiled at her and took in her scent again. She had the same smell Sookie did, but a little lighter. Not as strong. "Here ya are...Can I getcha any ketchup or anything?" I said with a smile. She'd been sweet ever since she came in. And boy was she quiet.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:43 pm

I smiled at Jess and Said"No Sweetie no ketchup thank you. Do you know if Sookie is working tonight or if Jason is stopping in?" She looked kinda familiar I thought maybe she had been to Fangtasia but I swear had a terrible memory unless I met the person a couple times>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:37 am