For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The Dawn Commeth

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

The Dawn Commeth  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dawn Commeth

Post by Bill Compton Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:13 pm

He was touched that she still wanted to care for him even after all that he had done too her, it touched him. He took the clothes from her and held them tightly in his hands as he watched he walk over to a cabinet that open up to reveal more various types of blood.

"I think I would like to defer from drinking human blood, but thank you"

He let a smile creep across his face, the first of what he could feel was a sincere smile. He placed the clothes on the bed and dropped the shoes to the floor. He turned to pick up the black trousers that she had brought for him, dropping the silk sheet that covered his lower half as he turned to pull on the trousers and zip them into place, leaving all but his chest exposed, the blackened burns on his chest fading into a faded red scar that would heal eventually.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:15 pm

She nodded "Alright then. If you want I can call Jessica over. Tell her you're ok and she can take you back to the mansion. I'm sure Eric isn't overly worried about where you are right now" she said with a grin.

"Otherwise once you're fed you have free reign over my compound. The humans here are used to vampires and so are the rest of my employees"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:19 pm

He nodded, deep down inside he knew that she no longer felt safe around him like he used too once upon a time. He leaned over to pull on the crisp white shirt and slipped it across his broad shoulders, leaving his chest exposed. He took a few steps closer towards her until he was a few feet away from her.

"If my presence makes you uncomfortable, perhaps I should take my leave?"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:22 pm

She smiled and shrugged "Thats up to you Bill. You have freedom to do what you desire. I'm sure things are a still confusing, not to mention well... you have that terrible desire to kill yourself" she said with a grin.

"As for your presence I don't mind it. You don't seem to be the religious fanatic who was out to kill me before" she said with a smile.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:29 pm

He let out a soft chuckle as he closed the gap between their bodies, lowering his head to do up the buttons to his shirt leaving the last three open.

"After all that I have done. You would still stay in this room with me *he raised his hand to tuck a stray strand of her hair behind her ear and leaned in to whisper in her ear* If this is a dream.....I will gladly take it.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:31 pm

She blinked, then chuckled. "Bill, this isn't a dream..." she moved and actually pinched his hand so he'd feel some pain. "See? not a dream, this is very much reality. Trust me.. if this were a dream I wouldn't be at work right now" she said with a quirked brow.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:41 pm

He had almost forgotten how strong that she actually was and let out a soft laugh as she had mentioned her workplace. And then did it finally seem to sink into him....that she was indeed alive. In a soft whisper, but loud enough to know that she could hear.

"I have wished for this so many times since that night *he shuddered* I dreamed of this so many times"

He took another step closer, closer so that he could hear her rapid heart beat as it pulsed her blood through her veins.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:45 pm

She smiled softly, reaching up and touching his cheek. "It'll take a lot more than a crazed vampire to erase me from this world Bill" she said softly, stroking his cheek gently.

"But you should thank your progeny... it was thanks to her that I stand here today" she added. She caught his gaze. He seemed both so vulnerable, yet sure of himself. He really was starting to realize that she was alive. She wondered in part if he was angry at her for not letting him kill himself.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:53 pm

He smiled as though he felt the weight of the world was raised from his shoulders, he leaned into the palm of her hand as he took in her scent for what would he thought would be the last.

"I should go.....I think that is best"

He took a step back from her, as he was still unsure of himself and what would happen, he no longer trusted himself with the ones that he loved.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:59 pm

She nodded "Shall I call a car for you then? Or call Jessica? I'm sure she's anxious to know what happened to her maker" she said calmly. She felt bad for Bill. His world was probably all topsy turvy right now.

At least he seemed sane. Depressed, but sane. She walked over to the nightstand and opened a drawer, pulling out a phone. "You can call anyone you want"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:04 pm

He tried to force a smile across his face as she still tried to care for him when he was not worthy of it. He shook his head and followed her as she went to the nightstand and pull out a phone.

"I shall not be needing a car..*sighing* Could you tell Jessica...Could you tell her that I am sorry. Sorry for everything. I shall not be returning to mansion"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:07 pm

She quirked a brow "Bill... don't tell me you're contemplating another act of stupidity like meeting the sun again are you?" she asked, knowing that Jessica was going to flip if she let Bill just go off and do something stupid.

"Where will you go if not back to the mansion?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:15 pm

He shook his head as he fidgeted with his own hands and began to slowly pace back and forth.

"No, nothing like that *paused* I am leaving...Bon Temps....As for where I do not know *thinks* England possibly. I do not know. But i shall not be returning. I think it is for the best"

He walked over towards the bed, and sat down on the edge and started to pull on the shoes that she has brought for him.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:20 pm

She nodded and gave him a small smile. "Well, then I hope you find what it is you're seeking" she said as she grabbed her phone instead.

"You don't want to see Jessica before you leave?" she asked, about to dial Jessica's number. "She would be quite sad if you left without saying anything"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:27 pm

"I shall speak to her, but she will not see me *he stood from the bed* I ask that you look out for her....please. She is all that I have left. She will need guidance....Please"

He turned to face her as she held the phone in her hand, he reached over to slip on the think black jacket that laid on the bed and slid it across his arms, fastening up the front few buttons so that he was not presentable.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:33 pm

She nodded as she dialed and handed him the phone. To think Bill was just so willing to leave Bon Temp. Wasn't he still the king? She didn't think he'd just be able to leave like that.

She took a step back then left the room to give him some privacy with Jessica. She spotted one of the wolves she employed and shook her head, telling him they wouldn't be needing any donors for the vampire inside.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:53 pm

He nodded to her as she handed him the phone that was now dialing Jessica. Raising the phone to his ear as she had exited the room and left him alone for this moment that he could feel him breaking inside knowing that would devastate Jessica. He heard the phone click on the other end as she answered......

*To Hear The Phone Call Between Jessica and Bill....Tune In To See What Happened*

He clicked the phone shut as he had ended the call suddenly, as her voice broke at the end of the phone.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Kiara blinked. She could hear the snap of her phone as it shut. She quirked a brow and then slightly opened the door. "Everything alright?" she asked, giving him a weary look, unsure of his mood.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:09 pm

He placed her phone on the night stand and he could feel the rims of his eyes becoming heavy, the sound of Jessica's voice as she pleaded with him to come back to her.

"Yes....Thank you *he turned to look at her and walked so that he now stood in front of her* Will you watch for her....She may need a friend? *he stood up straight to compose himself* I should go...I thank you for all that you have done for me *he placed both his hands on her cheeks and leaned into to place a kiss on her forehead and leaned into whisper into her ear softly* Know this....I will always find you. Always. I love....*he couldn't finish it as he was not worthy to say those three words*

He dropped his hands from her cheeks, and then moved around her to exit the room, refusing to look back as he closed the door behind him as he left.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:17 pm

She blinked. She nodded first "Sure...I'll take care..." her words were lost when he held her face in his hands and kissed her forehead. She listened to his words and it broke her heart. Regardless of what she told herself, she still felt something for him.

Gods she was so messed up. She stood there, just stunned as he left. It took her mind a few moments to get over that stunning declaration before she managed to move. She left the room. "Bill....?" she could still pick up his scent, but he didn't seem to be anywhere near. Cursing under her breath she made her way out of the compound, hoping he hadn't just dashed away as usual.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:24 pm

He had hesitated on the other side of the door as he felt like his world had shattered once again. Taking a moment for himself to gather himself, he then began to make his way down the hallway, passing several guards on his way out. As he reached the main exit, he opened the door as he made his way out, forcing himself not to back-out of what he now had planned.

The night was clear and filled brightly with sparkling diamond like stars, the air warm but yet with a cooling breeze. He made his way down the steps from the compound and began to make his stride into the night, away from the life he once had. In a place that he once could call home.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Kiara was panting when she reached the entrance of the compound. "Dammit..." she muttered, since Bill wasn't there. Thinking he was off to do something stupid like before she took off at a dead run, using her senses to pick up his scent and follow him.

"Dammit Bill Compton when I get my hands on you..." she all but growled as she spotted a figure before her. Putting two and two together she determined it was him and she literally tackled him to the ground.

Both of them rolled over several times thanks to the momentum of her tackle until he ended up beneath her and she on top of him. She was still panting from the run as she looked at him. "Dammit Bill, running off again?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:39 pm

Bill still continued to stare into the night sky as he walked along the dirt track that led away from the compound, his mind lost in his own trace of thought, his mind and his senses closed of from all around him as he felt the cooling breeze brush over his skin, he was completely exposed when he didn't feel himself being tackled from behind from someone as they rolled continuously until they were hidden among the long grass and he was now on his back with someone straddling his waist. He regained his focus and found it to be Kiara.

"What are you doing?...I am doing what is best"

He tried to move, but she continued to pin him down to the ground.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:41 pm

She growled. "No you're not. You're running away Bill. You're overwhelmed by everything and you're just leaving. Leaving your home, your progeny...leaving.." she stopped there, not daring to say "me" at the end of that last sentence.

"Stop being a coward Bill. You survived. Are you that pissed off that I stopped you from killing yourself that you're running off now? Again?" she asked, her hands on his chest, using her weight to keep him down.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:46 pm

"You don't understand! The things i did cannot be forgiven. Never!"

He tried to move his body, but she continued to pin it down to the ground.

"You don't know the things that i have done. What i did! You can never know and never will"

He could feel every inch of his muscles twitch beneath her weight as she fought to keep him pinned and from moving.

"I was willing to meet the True Death for you! I was willing to give up my life for you! I thought i killed you and I was willing to give up everything....my home....Jessica. So that i could be with you!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:57 pm