For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

4 posters

Another Weird Night

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Another Weird Night Empty Another Weird Night

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:31 pm

After showering and dressing for my shift, I kissed Quinn bye before leaving with Zasha. He had some work to do while I went to work, but I didn't stop worrying for his safety. I made Vincent swear to call me if anything happened or changed. I was on high alert because of those weres and ready for anything. I was coming into my vampire self very well, all in part thanks to Quinn. Things were starting to look up. I couldn't forget to call Kiara and see if I could talk to her soon. I needed a "girl friend" now more than ever.

"Thanks, just wait out here while I work will you? I'll be fine, promise." He stared to object, but I really didn't need him following me in. I glared at him and he shut up knowing I could take care of myself. I looked around the parking lot as I made my way inside. Not too busy, but not too slow. Same old people in there you swore they didn't know how to cook or something. Grabbing my apron from Sam's office and an order pad, I noticed he had a new desk. I grinned and shook my head thinking naughty things I shouldn't think at work, and headed in to start my rounds. Tonight would be good, it had to be. I always thought that, and things always went to shit.

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Another Weird Night Empty Re: Another Weird Night

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Sam watched Jessica walk in for her shift on time and smiled. Crystal was working out well so far, he just hope everyone would get along. The bar was finished reconstruction thanks to the kind stranger who had it set up to be fixed. His new desk arrived earlier that morning and was set up in his office. Luna laughed as he set it up, teasing him that he got old oak so that it was more sturdy. He promised her they'd break that in too.

He smelled something different enter the bar. It smelled like Luna's perfume and his body reacted to it. Looking up to see a beautiful woman who resembled Luna, but didn't. The glass he was filling with coke over flowed and he snapped out of it. She was a newcomer, he hadn't seen her here before.

Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:34 pm

<Lexy moved gracefully into the little bar called Merlotte's with a slight grin across her perfect round pink lips. Dante was off watching and waiting for the perfect chance to enter. Her eyes connected with the bartender as his aura changed colors from bright pink to a clear red. She'd been watching him for a few days with someone he called Luna. First she had to get close to him, then she could make her move. Tilting her head to the side slightly and letting him take all of her in before she began to slowly walk towards the bar. Placing one foot in front the other to make her hips sway even more than usual. Her daisy duke shorts showing off her russet skin, her tank top made her breasts stand out. Even in December, her skin was flaming hot. Her eyes still on him as she approached and slid onto a bar stool, every man looking at her as she influenced each and every one of them with her presence.>

"I'll have a martini, shaken....not stirred."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:34 pm

I was taking table 3's order when a girl walked in wearing cut off booty shorts and a tank top. My eyes widened a bit as she entered and I looked at Sam who stood there nearly drooling all over the bar. Every man in the room seemed to have their eyes on her. I suddenly thought of Quinn and our training session earlier, kicking myself for not just letting it happen. His arms around me and how he ripped my shirt open with such need. I felt myself want to growl and run out to find him. The smells of everyone's arousal hitting my nose as I tightened my grip on my tray. This was odd. I felt like I needed Quinn so bad I could taste, smell and almost touch him. It was like he was right there in front of me. The murmurs in the bar came back as I blinked a few times and tried to regain my composure. It was harder than normal but I did, kinda. Smiling more as I thought of him, I made my way to the nook for the next order. A blonde stood in the kitchen doing dishes. Sam must have hired a new girl. She was blonde and petite from what I could tell. I grabbed the chili and headed back to table 6, setting the bowl down and chuckling at how Andy was looking at the new comer. "Here ya are, Andy."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:34 pm

He choked almost as she requested her drink, nodding and fixing a martini, shaken not stirred. His eyes unable to leave hers, she was beautiful. His mouth felt dry, his body reacting in ways that made him somewhat ashamed. The way her tongue trailed her lips as she waited for her drink made him feel like he was in a daze.

Sam sat the martini on the bar top and smiled. -He--here you are.- His voice cracked as he spoke, clearing his throat and blushing a bit. -You uh...new in town?- Wow this woman was intriguing. It flowing brown hair was shiny, and she was wearing summer clothes in Winter, but her scent didn't give off a hint of shifter or were. What was she?
    Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:36 pm

<She grinned and bat her lashes a few times before licking her dry lips and placing the glass to her lips taking a dainty sip of the martini. Letting a soft moan come from her throat before setting the glass back down and looking at him.>

"Delicious.....Me? New in town? Why yes, yes I am."

<She smiled seeing her voice was affecting him right. Soft and melodic like his beloved Luna.>

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:36 pm

I caught her voice and widened my eyes at Sam. Wow she was beautiful, the closer I got to her the more...turned on I was. What....was THAT. Shaking my head as I looked at Sam wondering if he heard my request for a pitcher of beer. Men that were playing pool had now all stopped to take in the new customer. She smelled good too; meeting my eyes she smiled at me and I smiled back.

The door opened as his cologne caught my nose. Quinn....he couldn't stay away. I turned to see....not Quinn but by gods who was that.

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Her voice was like music, sounded like Luna a bit as he just sank into every word she said. Jessica caught his attention as he poured a pitcher of beer for her and occasionally looked at the woman, who hadn't given her name yet. Setting the pitcher down as Jessica looked to the door with a smile, he followed her gaze and smelled trouble. Instantly feeling angered by his presence. Terry bumped his shoulder and he glared at him, -What where you're goin' will ya!-

Dante
    Dante

Post by Dante Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:38 pm

<Just his entry into the small hole in the wall proved to be worth it. Lexy had done her job of making every guy in the place want her, even the bartender who got huffy with an employee. That fight he caused earlier gave him more strength. Tonight would be a piece of cake. The men at the pool table began to bicker. Oh this was too good. He hated acting like he didn't know Lexy, but knew it was part of their plan. Grinning at the beautiful red head waitress, picking up that she was a vampire. Ah, he remembered her. She had a thing for the were tiger Lexy had an eye on. He would be quite a prize. Sitting at the opposite end of the bar and ushering the bartender over.>

"Scotch, straight."

Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:39 pm

<She ignored his arrogant entry and smiled back at the bartender after he fetched the scotch and put it down on the table with a little more force than necessary. For once he listened to her suggestion about the cologne. After seeing that little vampire/were couple she was set on claiming that Tiger as a prize. She was hers...in due time. Taking the little red heads appearance in, she decided to study her movements, she'd need them later. She stood and the napkin she'd pressed to her lips moments before dropped to the floor. A pack of men rushed to pick it up as she giggled. Now was time to test the waters.>

"Oh I am terribly sorry, how awfully clumsy of me."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:40 pm

I watched every move he made all the way to the bar, wearing the same cologne Quinn wore. Gods that shirt clung to him so tight just like Quinn's did. What the hell was wrong with me?? I was hotter than a cat on a hot tin roof right now. Grabbing the pitcher and composing myself as I passed him only for all the men at the pool area to come rushing to me, bumping me and making beer spill all over me. Anger rushed over me like never before as I lost the pitcher to the floor hearing glass shatter. I was covered in beer. "DID YOU NOT SEE ME!" I yelled as I turned to face them all surrounding the woman because she dropped a napkin. Pathetic.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Seeing the men rush over to the girl, his anger seeming to bubble over. -Hey, leave her alone!- He shouted as one of the men flipped him off. That did it. Jumping over the bar as he grabbed him by his shirt and shoving him against the wall. -You wanna do that again?- Before long a fight broke out behind him. It turned to chaos.
    Dante
    Dante

Post by Dante Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:41 pm

<That had taken all but five minutes and the whole bar was either in heat or wanting to kill one another. He grinned slyly at Lexy and stood, finishing off his now free scotch and feeling his eyes glow red as he sent his influence over the bar once more. Putting his arm over her shoulders and leading her out. Now they knew this would be a piece of cake, a bunch of back woods rednecks were too easy of prey.>
    Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:43 pm

<Lexy skipped off with Dante while the rest of the bar fought or made out in corners. Winking at the little red head before she turned and exited the bar. She was horny and angry, what a great mixture for her little tiger that she'd soon pay a visit to. Reading her was like reading a book; childs play almost. She nipped Dante's neck and grinned.>

"We have to visit again soon."

<He grinned and nodded.>

"First, I think we should check out this Fangtasia up in Shreveport. I'm sure we can come in handy."

<Lexy giggled>

"Lead the way hot stuff."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:26 am