For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Meanwhile back at Daniel's

Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Meanwhile back at Daniel's Empty Meanwhile back at Daniel's

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:48 pm

I'd been excited about the possible Gig we might be booking at the Club soon and in truth it was nice to hang a little with Pam and Tara, but truth be told, Hell I just wanted to hurry back to Daniel's, he and Bobcat had both taken such good care of me, after my latest little mishap, brush with death ~ yeah like HE really wants me now~ had to freaking giggle my ass off on that one! All I wanted to do was crawl back into the safe warm comfort of his arms, kiss him senseless and seduce the hell out of him! He had to see by now that I was alright, not dying, not going anywhere... Pulling into his drive, grabbing my Glock and bag, before jumping out and jogging up to the front of the house..
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Meanwhile back at Daniel's Empty Re: Meanwhile back at Daniel's

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:49 pm

*Hearing Violet's SUV pull up in the driveway I meet her at the door gently pulling her against me lowering my lips onto hers, igniting me like a incendiary device. She was only gone a couple hours but it seemed like weeks. BobCat's infernal pacing from the kitchen to the front window to look out to see if she was back. I did check a couple times myself. Lifting my head looking onto her angelic visage, falling in love with her all over again.* Welcome back Babe. BobCat has worn a path in the rug pacing. He missed his Violet. I missed you as well. I didn't pace. Well not much.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Every worry in the world, thought in my head stopped. I heard and saw nothing other than Daniel gracing the frame of the door, feeling the welcoming warmth that infused it self within and throughout as his divine lips graced mine, desire hot and flaring burst forth. Lids half closed still lost in his aura of love "So you didn't miss me as much as Bobcat? That what you're telling me?" Giggling as i gently teased him, tip toeing up for a taste of his lips before skirting around the door, shutting and locking it behind me. Tossing my bag on the floor, I checked to make sure the safety was on my Glock before gently setting it
    down on the table. Bobcat walked up butting his head up against my hand, as I stood on one leg, trying to toe my other boot off, laughing as I almost lost my balance, but was caught my the sexiest Jaguar alive, "I'll get to scratching your belly in just a minute Bobcat! Trying to keep upright and walking these days.." Flipping my boot off, I leaned back into Daniel as i slid down the length of his body, brushing every single inch with my backside, as I made my way to the floor. Bobcat was there in a heartbeat, on his back, already purring, though I hadn't laid so much as a finger on him yet. "Ohhh, is this what you missed?" Gently rubbing and scratching his tummy as Daniel went for a bowl of cream for him, watching out of the corner of my eye, kind of hoped it would make for a little 'Daniel/Violet' time.
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:51 pm

*Standing in the kitchen bending over placing the bowl of cream on the floor yipping and clicking my tongue to call BobCat in for his treat. He pads into the kitchen, with a small meow, instantly lapping at the bowl of cream. I mentally link with him telling him Violet and I want a little alone time, so make yourself scarce you can have her in the morning. He looks up at me with a skeptical look.* BobCat three is a crowd,
    I am not asking for you to leave just give us some space is all. V and I don't get much time alone. We consider you part of the pack and love you but we need some alone time. *He butts me with his head lifting a paw.* I agree BobCat she's special and I won't run her off. *Walking into the living room seeing Violet curled up on the couch, sitting down beside her taking her hand into mine.*
    We will have some uninterrupted time together. What would you like to do?
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:51 pm

"Hmmm ...what would I like to do?" Grinning, trying not to giggle as I tap my forefinger against my teeth. "What to do, what to do?" Looking over up into his eyes, slowly raising up to my knees before jumping into his lap, straddling his legs, my knees tucked up along side his hips. Slowly leaning down, running each hand over his shoulder before curing around his neck before slowly leaning down and laying claim to his lips once more before whispering "This, this is what I'd like to do.."
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:52 pm

*Breathing becomes more labored as Violet's straddling me her lips on mine she smiled saying she wants to make out? Wrapping my arms around her kissing her back nibbling on her lips mumbling against them* I think I might like to do this. Do you want to get more comfortable? *Sliding my lips down her chin and down her throat licking and nibbling at her collarbone. My voice deep with lust* Babe I love you.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:52 pm

"Hmmm ..love you too Daniel ...comfy ..." gripping my shirt by the hem, i had it off and sailing over my shoulder but i don't think either one of us noticed. The path he'd laid out was setting my blood ablaze, each lick, nibble and kiss only stoked the curling inferno higher. Gently pulling his shirt over his head, slowly, raining kisses in it's wake, every inch uncovered, was quickly warmed by breath and lips, tongue and gentle teeth. Once his collarbone and neck had been breached I could not help but gently latch onto his neck where it met the shoulder, that sweet little spot, begging to be licked, kissed, nibbled and finally alternating between sucking and nibbling in turn.
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:53 pm

*My hands slide around her back to unhook her bra covering her mounds with my hands the weight comforting, moving my hands away to lick and nibble the
    pert buds blooming with my tongue. Caressing her silky skin holding her close against me. Loving Violet her noises spurring me on making growl with want.* Babe I need to know what you want?
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:53 pm

Whimpering, arching up into his hands, the deep growl and the fine sandpaper of his raspy tongue was driving me mad. I was on the verge of screaming exactly what
    I wanted him to do, whispering "Get me to your room, NOW! Please Daniel ..."
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:54 pm

*Standing up with Violet's legs wrapped around my waist. Walking the 15 feet into the bedroom, BobCat was laying in the perch seeing us walk to he jumps down and heads towards the living area with a grumpy growl. I lay her on the bed gently unsnapping her jeans helping her with the removal of them. Unbuttoning the button unzipping the zipper shucking them off, my manhood turgid. I slide my hands under V's hips to remove the scrap of lace she calls underthings. I slide onto the bed next to her plundering her lips with mine the kiss deepening with my hands exploring her torso, growling as my hand slides to her cleft feeling her arousal.* Oh Babe I want to taste you. *Sliding down to lay between her knees, placing her feet on my back as I tease her folds with a probing digit and slithering tongue.*
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Feverish silky skin under my hands and tongue for moments only, whimpering with an aching need before I hear his growl gently biting his lip when he feels just how badly I need him until in a flash I heard him, but "HOLY HELL!" that fine sandpaper gently scraping, loving over every inch, teasing the flushed straining pearl, both digits and that talented lovely tongue coaxing honeyed cream for him to lap " Mmmhmmm ...dani ... Daniel!" Screaming as he tapped just the right spot, as he tongue slid over latching onto the pearl for just a moment. Trying not to scratch his face, pulling at his short hair ... "Later baby, later you can have all the cream you want ... Please ... I ..AHHH" trying to pull him up, but not being able to do more than arch up into his mouth, that lovely talented tongue, and "GODS!!!"
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:55 pm

*Violet's vocal exclamations excited me to push on to hear her screams and moans. Her pulling on me makes me look up at her flicking my tongue on her pearl making
    her scream, I take pity on her and my erect staff sliding up over her fitting myself in her slick folds. Seating myself into her tightness closing my eyes stilling myself for a moment to adjust. Holding myself over her leaning down kissing her blossom colored lips as start to grind my hips against her sliding in and out, pacing myself not to push myself over the edge too soon.* Violet Babe I love you, love you, love you.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:56 pm

One long half whimper half sigh escapes my lips "Daniel ......" as he slowly inch by divine breath taking inch stretches the velvety walls, rippling in waves around his steely length, welcoming him home at last where he should have been along. Blistering sweet kisses, his tongue, raspy and still flavored with honey, as the torturous slow building of passion, knowing he wants to keep a slower pace, savoring every lovely inch, one leg wraps around his waist, as the other snakes behind his thigh, arching up to meet every thrust, sliding my skin along his chest, gaining every inch of contact I can, before quickening the pace, gently tugging on his lip, before latching onto the side of his neck, pulling his salty sweet skin in between my lips and teeth....
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:56 pm

*Violet's scent envelopes me assails my senses as I quicken the pace with her matching it thrust for thrust. Her lips and teeth on my neck push me over the edge,
    I growl low in my throat with a rapid pistoning of my hips looking in her eyes. Rolling my hips leaning down kissing her lips murmuring on her lips* Ohhhh Violet it's time! Love you Babe.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:57 pm

Each now unending ripple, cascading down around Daniel only increases and builds with each passionate thrust, each met and answered, the warmth
    radiating out as each burst creates a harder, more intense release. Hearing the deep rumbling growl met by both another burst, amour filled kiss and the sweet sound of my name falling from his lips.."GODS Love!!..." catching my breath for just a moment, as he lay cradled within my arms, his head lay gently upon my bosom. "Love you too Daniel, love you too..."
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:57 pm

*Catching my breath rolling off Violet to the empty side of the bed, pulling her tight against me her liimbs tangled with mine, her head on my chest. Sighing a sigh of a well loved man, leaning up kissing her nose, smiling at her,* That Violet Rose Asher was well worth the wait. I now belong to you. I love you and I am in love with you. My every feeling is controlled by the look on your face. I cannot breathe without you. I wait for you. I watch for you. I exist for you. You are my everything. *My voice trailing off as slumber pulls me into her ample bosom.*
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:57 pm

Pulling the comforter up over both our bodies cooling rapidly now, my sweet Daniel, already asleep. Leaning down to kiss his sweet brow before whispering" It was indeed love, as you are mine. Night sweet prince ..." Letting out a low whistle for Bobcat, knowing he won't sleep well until he can be in here with us. Gently butting the door open with his head, before gracefully jumping up onto the bed, bumping my hand before rolling over to his back, so that I could rub and scratch his tummy. Now that both my boys were happy I could drift off myself, snuggling back down into Daniel's arm, head back upon his chest, Bobcat's soft purring lulling me off...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:07 am