For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Building bridges and making memories...

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Building bridges and making memories... Empty Building bridges and making memories...

Post by John Quinn Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Quinn looked at the clock, smiling when he saw that she would be up soon...

He laid out the dress he had special ordered for the occasion and the jewelry that went with it. He hoped she would like it.

Vincent had outdone himself with her evening meal. He led in three young men who looked identical.
    Building bridges and making memories... Bel_am10

He motioned for them to relax on the couch until needed.

Vincent saw the dress and smiled at Quinn before he walked out of the room...

Quinn chuckled as the three young men relaxed on the couch to await Jessica's whim. He sat down in a chair, facing the bed and waited patiently for her to rise..
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Building bridges and making memories... Empty Re: Building bridges and making memories...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:45 pm

I felt my body jolt alive knowing the sun had set into the sky. Tonight was the Eve of Christmas. A smile crept to my lips before I opened my eyes. Pulling the sheets tighter around me as I caught the sound of four heartbeats in the room. Scanning for the presence as I sat up and smiled seeing three men, triplets at that, sit and wait on the sofa. I guess this was Vincent's way of my three course meal. I giggled and shook my head before turning to see Quinn sitting casually on the chair in the corner. I smiled and looked down licking my lips. I wrapped the sheet around my body since I only had my bra and panties on, I found it comfortable to wake up in. I stood and held the sheet to me as I walked over to the three men. They parted to allow me a seat on the couch they had been waiting on. They smelled delicious too. Each one had a different aroma, and I knew they must have been on strict diets for weeks for their blood to taste a certain way.

I looked at the first one and took his wrist into my hand, bringing it to my mouth. I glanced at Quinn before clicking my fangs down and sinking them into his vein. I sucked twice and pulled away, licking my lips. "Mmmm....cranberries. Nice." He smiled and stood, leaving the room. I looked at the second male and his dancing artery in his neck made me hungry for more. I placed a hand on his left shoulder and pulled him into my mouth, sinking my fangs into the right side of his neck. I again sucked twice and closed my eyes. He tasted like freshly roasted almonds. I pulled away from him and licked my lips from the excess blood. Giving Quinn a smile as he watched me. The second male stood and headed to the door as I looked at the last one. I leaned in and whispered in his ear, "You smell like mints...but I rather exotic blood for dessert. Thank you anyway." He smiled and nodded as he too stood and exited the room. I sat back against the couch and met eyes with my tiger. "Good Evening, Tiger."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Building bridges and making memories... Empty Re: Building bridges and making memories...

Post by John Quinn Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Quinn chuckled at her comment, he left his shirt draped on the chair and moved to join her on the couch. He kissed her softly, tracing the edge of her fangs with his tongue.

"Good evening, Beautiful...."

He smirked as he heard the door click shut behind the third young man...

"You have no idea how long Vincent worked to adjust their diets to provide that little treat...are you ready for desert?"

He leaned back on one arm, letting her decide where to feed...
    Building bridges and making memories... Dwayne10

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:04 pm

He kissed me and ran his tongue along my fang causing me to shudder slightly at the sensations it caused in me. I smiled and nodded at his question about dessert, watching him sit back and allow me to choose. My eyes ran over his neck and chest, before slowly going back up to meet his eyes. I leaned over, getting on my knees and kissing his neck once. My lips next to his ear as I whispered "Too bad my favorite spot is covered."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Quinn chuckled and whispered back...
    "That is easy enough to remedy..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Hearing his words I smiled and stood from the couch before kneeling down in front of him, between his legs. My hands found his belt buckle as I quickly unbuckled it and removed it from the loops. Tossing the belt aside as I looked up at him. "I hope you aren't too fond of these...." I said with a grin as I placed a finger between his hips and pants and pulled them away from his body. I bit my bottom lip and continued to look at him as I ran my hand up the bottom of his boxers, moving them away from the artery in the groin area. I licked my fangs and never broke eye contact with him as I sank them into his groin. I took two drinks and pulled away, sealing his bite marks and sitting back on my legs with a grin as I licked my lips.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:22 pm

Quinn grinned as she stripped his pants off, watching as always as she lowered her fangs into his skin...his eyes rolled back as the pleasure washed over him from her feeding....

He looked down to her, a blissful smile on his lips...

"Well now you've done it, princess...."

He chuckled and looked at the remains of his pants.

"You'll be going on ahead I guess, with Zasha, to visit Bill. I'll be along after I clean up and change...it will give you two some daddy/daughter time."

Quinn smiled as he looked into her eyes...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:49 pm

I giggled and nodded as I stood and turned, something shiny catching my eye. I walked over to the table that held the most beautiful champagne colored dress with shimmering sequence in the front, colors of emerald green, gold and flecks of white. The low dip front revealed just enough skin as I ran my finger along the fabric. "This is amazing..." I looked up at him as he walked closer to me with a smile. There was matching jewelry, a clutch and shoes. I kissed his lips and told him I'd be out soon, grabbing the items and rushing into the bathroom. I was now thankful I'd showered the night before, now it was one less thing to do. I took my hair and twisted it into a low ponytail that I thought looked elegant. Stepping into the dress and zipping the back almost all the way up, knowing I'd have to ask for his assistance. I stepped into the shoes and placed the jewelry on looking in the mirror. I wanted to go simple so I just added a little mascara and lipstick to complete the ensemble. I dabbed the perfume he loved on my neck and wrists, remembering the old saying I'd heard once. 'Place the scent where you want to be kissed.' I smiled more and placed a small dab in my cleavage just for fun. I grabbed the clutch and exited the bathroom, my eyes on the floor until the door closed and I looked up to meet his eyes.

Building bridges and making memories... 23wuz3q
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:55 pm

Quinn was talking with Zasha when she walked out and stopped in mid-sentence...all he could do for a moment was stare at the vision she was in that dress....

Once he was able to speak again, he smiled and whispered...

"You look exquisite, every bit the princess...."

He walked slowly across to her, drinking in her scent, and that of the perfume, kissing each spot she had placed it playfully...

"You, I think, will impress even Daddy, Jessica...I will be along after while. At least this way, the two of you can have some time together...I'll pick out a new outfit..."

He chuckled as he glanced at the remains of his pants...

"...and will join you in a little while. I have a few things to wrap up anyway...."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:01 pm

I giggled and looked down feeling a bit flushed at his words. Exquisite....that was a new one. No one ever called me exquisite before. I felt his arms around me, the touch of his lips to my wrists, neck and even that spot in my cleavage where I placed the perfume. Well, that person knew what they were talking about I thought as I grinned with a small giggle. He made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. I nodded when he told me he'd be along later. "Thank you....and um...Sorry about your pants. I grinned at Zasha who tried to remain straight faced and not notice the torn pants on the floor. I kissed his lips and smiled before pulling away. "Oh, will you finish zipping this?" I asked then turned so he could zip it the rest of the way up. It also gave him a look at the back of the dress.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Quinn ran a single nail down her back to where the zipper was open, pulling it up slowly, letting her feel as the dress gathered around her body, caressing her...

He kissed her shoulder, inhaling her scent one more time, and backed up...

"Enjoy your time with Daddy, Jessica. As I said, I will join you in a bit..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:05 pm

I smiled and looked over my shoulder, holding my control together after his nail drug across my skin. I winked and turned to walk towards the door. "See you in a bit." I walked out as Zasha followed me. It had been a week since seeing Bill and I was thrilled.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Quinn smiled and headed into the bedroom to find an outfit that would compliment Jessica's dress...

https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t955-merry-christmas-jessica#7244

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:45 am