For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

It's the hormones...I swear!

Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

It's the hormones...I swear! Empty It's the hormones...I swear!

Post by Luna Garza Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:27 pm

She felt.... so bi-polar. One minute she was fuming, the next she was crying, then laughing, then somber, back to fuming only for the cycle to repeat itself each time Sam told her to 'go to bed'.

"I'm not an invalid, you jackass," she muttered for the fifth time. She was lucky if he'd let her get up to pee without him insisting on holding her hand. Obviously he was nervous since it was his first kid, but it was getting a bit ridiculous. Not to mention last night with all the crap at Merlotte's. She shook her head and sighed again, peeking around the corner to see if he was somewhere that he couldn't see her; she could smell Lala's gumbo in the air and she wanted some. Come hell or high water, she'd get it too!

Sam was in the bathroom, so she figured she had about 45 seconds to get to the living room, out the door and across the parking lot before he saw her. Stepping out of the bedroom, she gently shut the door behind her and quickly walked to the door leading outside, wincing as the trailer creaked. "Geez, I'm not that big yet." Reached for the screen door and gently pushed it open, wincing again and stopping for a split second.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

It's the hormones...I swear! Empty Re: It's the hormones...I swear!

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Sam had hovered over Luna since the incident at the bar. Last night had just gone down the shitter and he was trying to protect Luna. Stubborn woman she was. He could see her agitation towards him, and didn't know how to approach the subject. They had yet to talk about....to talk about the baby. It was....not something he knew how to talk about. Excusing himself to the bathroom as she sighed and stayed on the couch. 

Once he exited the bathroom he called out for her, only to find the trailer empty. -Luna?- Had she gone back to her house? He rushed to the door and saw her car, rushing down the steps and into Merlotte's. The gumbo Lafayette was making mixed with the burnt smell of the rubble of the west side wall made his nose wrinkle. -Luna?- He called out as he checked his office then heard her giggle. Turning into the hall that led to the kitchen as she stood at the nook talking to Lafayette and eating a bowl of gumbo. -Luna, are you okay?- He said as he placed a hand on her back.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:28 pm

"Damn. He saw me." Lafayette looked at her and raised a brow before laughing. "Guh, you know he always gone find you. You done got him hooked!" She winked at him then looked at Sam innocently as she put another spoonful of gumbo in her mouth and grinned. "I'm pregnant, not broken, Sam. I'm fine. I was hungry." 

She looked back at Lafayette and rolled her eyes, moaning as the next spoonful of gumbo hit her tongue. Lafayette let out a loud laugh. "Boy, you best keep a hold on her. That gumbo gonna be takin' yo' place, sho nuff." 

She just kept on smiling.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:29 pm

He looked at Lafayette with a look that said, 'privacy please' to which Lafayette waved the ladle around and puckered his lips turning back to the stove. Few customers were there for lunch as he pulled on her back to lead her into his office. -Can I talk to you, please?- She rolled her eyes and followed him into his office. He led her to the chair to sit as he took the bowl from her and placed it on his desk. Taking both of her hands into his as he knelt down before her looking up into her beautiful brown eyes.

-Luna, I love you with everything that I am. I was your friend first, but falling in love with you was a bonus. Out of my control. After....After Vegas, learning we were....married. It was then I realized you were all I wanted all along. I didn't expect things to work out this way, but then again who does?- He ran a nervous hand through his hair, thinking before looking back up at her and taking her hand again.

-What I'm trying to say Luna is that I will be here every step of the way for you. EVERY step. I will not be Marcus, I will love you and our child, and Emma for the rest of the days I breathe. And if you're having my child I want to do this the right way.- 

He stood and went to the safe pressing in the numbers and opening it to retrieve a small black box. Kneeling on one knee as he smiled up at her opening it facing her. 

-Make me the happiest man alive and become Mrs. Luna Merlotte, not Jones. Will you....Marry me for real?-

It's the hormones...I swear! Three-stones-engagement-ring
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:29 pm

She sat there, staring at him with her mouth slightly agape. 

"Wh.... what? I...." Her eyes went to his and she laughed before wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him close, her lips smashing against his.

"You crazy man. Of course!!" She laughed again and sat back, her heart fluttering in her chest. "Wow.... I just.... Wow."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:30 pm

He knelt there for what seemed like hours when she finally answered his question. Smiling as she looped her arm around his neck and smashed her lips to his. He leaned back a bit as she threw herself to him. Smiling ear to ear as she sat back looking down at the ring then back up at him. Taking the ring from the box as he took her left hand into his and slid her ring on using his right hand. -Nothing could be more perfect then this moment right here. Other than the fact that I'm going to be a father.- He said as he looked up at her and caressed her cheek. -I love you Luna Garza, I loved you then. I love you now, and I'll love you forever. That I swear to you.-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Her heart sped up and she laughed as she wrapped her arms around him again, holding him close to her and hiding her face in his shoulder. "I love you, too, Even if you are old fashioned and surprisingly sexist." Grinned at him and kissed his neck gently before leaning back and staring at her ring. 

"Too bad I can't drink. Let's go to the bar." Grinned again and stood, doing a little spin in the middle of the room.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:30 pm

He grinned and pulled her into him, one hand on the small of her back as the other ran against her cheek, under her hair that fell around her face and pulled her into him. -Let's have....*kissed her* our own *kissed her* celebration.- Kissing her deeply again as he pushed her back toward his desk, lifting her so that she sat on the surface. Spreading her legs so he stood in between them. Trailing kisses down her neck and sliding his hands under the hem of the sweater dress she wore. Enveloping him in his arms, she was his and he couldn't get enough of her.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:30 pm

"Ooooo," she muttered against his lips as her hands scoured his back; it didn't take her long to find the edge of his shirt and when she did, she put her hands under and lifted the shirt up, over his head. "What did you have in mind?" His shirt was off now, and her mouth went dry at the sight of him there, shirtless; all of this was hers. Since she had gotten pregnant, her hormones had been through the roof; not only was she emotional, but she was horny too. Her breasts were fuller, more tender, and ever inch of her skin was sooooo sensitive; the lightest brush of his hand against her flesh put chill bumps all over her body.

She moved back farther on the desk, pushing papers to the floor and knocking books down too, wrapping her legs around his waist and moving against that quickly hardening part of him.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Once she removed his shirt, he went back to kissing her, his hands roaming her body under her sweater type dress that hung a little past her thigh. Removing her panties and tossing them to the floor as he continued to kiss her. He needed her right now. His pants were getting extremely uncomfortable; unbuckling his pants at fast speeds as she continued to kiss him, pulling him back to her before wrapping her legs around his waist. That brush against his hardening member was all it took before he felt a release of confinement. Taking his length into his hands as he slid into her core ever so slightly. Her walls beckoning him further in as he slowly went in and out. Throwing his head back at how extremely good this felt, holding her back as he pumped. Looking back into her eyes as he assaulted her lips again.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Her body enveloped him and she let out a soft moan, their skin rubbing together ever so slightly. The way she was sitting, her hips pressing against him and her back arched, his hands pulling her closer to him and causing his shaft to rub against that swollen little bundle of nerves. It took all of her strength not to scream out, but she knew she had to stay quiet; the last thing they wanted was for Lafayette or someone else to bust in to make sure nothing was wrong. 

"Sam," she mumbled quietly against his lips, her tongue brushing his bottom lip softly before she buried her face in his shoulder to muffle her cries; slowly moved her hand between their bodies and wrapped her fingers around his shaft even as she felt herself slip over the edge. She clenched around him and moaned into his neck as she slipped closer to the edge of the desk.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

He could feel her sliding closer to the edge of the desk as he picked her up with ease and pushed her back, continuously bucking his hips into her core. Feeling her small fingers wrap around the shaft he closed his eyes tightly and grunted in pleasure. She nestled her head into his neck and moaned softly, making him buck faster. He was so close to release, feeling her walls grasping him tightly with each buck. -Mm God Luna.- He said through clenched teeth. He felt her walls tighten one last time before she began to pulsate as she slipped over the edge into the waves of her climax. She threw her head back beginning to moan as he quickly pressed his lips to hers, knowing customers might hear. Tasting her sweet tongue in his mouth sent him over the edge as he released and let out a long grunt against her lips. Her walls milking him for everything he had as his bucks came slower. Breathing heavily as he looked into her eyes and grinned. -Damn baby.-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:31 pm

She licked her lips and smiled at him tiredly before casting her eyes to the door. "Don't think anyone heard, right?" How embarrassing would that be? Her arms went back around his neck and she leaned in to gently press her lips against his chest, almost purring at how sexy he was. 

"I think we should go home, maybe celebrate a bit more. I could use a massage, ya know...." She grinned at him as she continued to move her hands up and down his back, loving the feel of his skin against hers. This man, her fiancee and father of her unborn child... He was something else. And he was all hers.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Sam grinned smugly and kissed her lips softly. She kissed his chest as he exhaled deeply, catching his breath. Raising both brows at her suggestion to go home he smiled. -I love that idea. Let me get a few things done at the bar and we'll have all night. Just you and I.- It was now about to be the evening rush or at least he hoped it would be a rush. Due to the west wall being partially burnt down, he wasn't sure how business would thrive. Kissing her lips once more when there was a knock on his office door. Grabbing her panties quickly and handing them to her as he zipped his pants and grabbed his shirt. -Just a minute.- After they were both decent he looked to the door. -Yeah, what is it?- Lafayette opened the door and poked his head in. "Sam they got some construction people just showing up and startin' ta fix the wall. You spectin' someone?" Sam brought his brows together in thought and looked at Luna. -I'll meet you at home baby. Can you wait for me?- He asked with a grin.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:32 pm

Moving off of the desk she walked towards him and grinned; she made it to his side and leaned in to whisper in his ear while slipping something into his hand.

"I can wait if you don't take too long. I'm feeling a bit hungry. Guess what's on the menu?" Gently pulled his earlobe into her moth and sucked softly before stepping back and winking at Lafayette. "Have a good night, Lafayette." Winked at him and headed out of the office, through the employee entrance at the back and to the trailer. 

She wished she had stayed around to see the look on his face when he realized it was her panties that she slipped into his hand.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:32 pm

Sam turned three shades of red when she sucked on his earlobe in front of Lafayette. Grinning and chuckling nervously as he cleared his throat. She slipped something into his hand as he watched her saunter off and down the hall. Looking down at his hand and realizing it was her panties he quickly stuffed them in his pocket and looked up at Lafayette, who had one drawn on eyebrow arched and his lips pursed. "Seems somebody gettin' the puss." Wiggling his brows before he slinked out the room as Sam stood there smiling embarrassed. Looping his thumb in the belt loop of his jeans as he shook his head and composed himself before exiting the bar. 

Lafayette made some interesting sounds as he passed the kitchen nook, walking into the almost dead main bar. That was like deja vu all over again. Men were beginning to work on the wall as Sam held up his hands. -Woah woah woah. Who sent you here?- The head construction worker looked at Sam and handed him a note. Reading it, all it was was an order of business with no information on who sent them. -This doesn't say who sent you.- The man nodded. "We get the call and advanced payment we come. Sorry man." He squint his eyes trying to figure it out and let it go for now. Maybe the insurance company set this up, he'd have to call them tomorrow. Turning as Terry and Arlene looked at him and smiled. -What?- They shook their heads and went back to work. -Call the trailer if you need me.- Arlene snickered as he stopped in his tracks and looked at her trying to figure out what was funny. Terry meekly smiled and said, "Congrats Sam." His cheeks flushed as he realized his employees had heard the proposal and he hoped that was all they heard. -Th-Thanks.- Clearing his throat nervously as he headed back to the trailer, with the paper in hand. Tonight he was focused on Luna, tomorrow he'd look into the construction.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:52 am