For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Investigations

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Investigations Empty Investigations

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:26 pm

Bringing my arm down hard as the blade sliced through the skin, bone and muscle of the vampires neck, causing it to fly in the opposite direction of its body as my left foot made contact with its chest, causing it to fall back to the ground. I smiled and landed back on the balls of my feet, looking around for the next one. Chaz covered in blood from his kills. Four vampires down, granted they were all newborn but it didn't matter. Vampire dead was a vampire dead. I walked back over to the special van we used on our assignments and opened the back door to reveal a makeshift miniature armory and command center. Stepping up into the back, Chaz stood at the back and wiped blood from his body. Decapitating them was much less bloody, still bloody but they didn't explode like when he shoved his specialized silver tipped stake in their chest.

"Little Red to the wolf...." I said into the radio.

"Proceed..." said Sebastian.

"Mission complete. Permission to check the area gathering places for more?"

"Permission...granted. Little Red...stay on your guard and stay away from higher targets. That's an order."

He was talking about the two vampires I'd been tracking for three years now. One of them resided in Bon Temps and was some sort of royalty among vampires. The other bounced around quite often, but seemed to always be in Shreveport on certain days. I knew their schedules, I had inside information for the "King" and I knew their tastes. I could kill them easily...but Sebastian didn't trust me yet...not since the last time I tried to take on an older vampire and got pretty beat up. In my defense I was distracted and promised myself I'd never let that happen again. I grinned and looked at Chaz who just shook his head. He hated our undercover games because he had to act like a fangbanger.

"How about you go to Merlotte's and I meet you there later?" He cocked a brow. "You heard what he said...I know where you're gonna go and I can't let you Jess. It's suicide." I sighed heavily and threw another towel at him, frustrated.

Investigations Empty Re: Investigations

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:09 pm

I watched him from afar, since Chaz was stuck to me like glue not trusting me to stay alone in case I'd act on it. The way he treated women...I rolled my eyes at his arrogance. Sam Merlotte, Vampire King of Louisiana...my next target...eventually. I knew I could handle it. I knew I could do it, he just had to trust me. I could get close to him like no one else, I knew his likes and dislikes. The women danced around the poles as he walked around the club like some alpha shark. I wanted to stake him right then and there but I knew I couldn't. Chaz was working some female vampire into luring her out so we could kill her. I saw a male vampire taking interest in me and decided to give him a wink and bite my lip...worked every time. He stood and made his way over to me.

I gave Chaz a look so he knew where I was going, as the female vampire continued to touch him. He looked like he'd kill me later, which only made me grin inside. I couldn't kill the vampire I wanted, then he had to suck it up. Once we were outside I pushed him against the wall and he grinned. "Oh feisty, I like feisty." I smirked and my eyes went down as I pressed my hands against his chest and trailed down. The effects this kind of seduction had on vampires was just ridiculous. He started kissing my neck and I rolled my eyes feeling his erection press against me. "I have...something for you...do you want it?" He nodded and continued to kiss me as his fangs dropped. He was sort of sweet, but he was dead...and he should have stayed dead. I quickly pulled out a stake from the back of my pants and pressed it to his chest really fast. He exploded all over me and I grimaced. "Damn...now I'll have to get my leather cleaned...."

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:44 am