For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

If The Times Comes

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

If The Times Comes Empty If The Times Comes

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:31 pm

Bill had received word from Marie that Eric had responded to his call about wishing to meet with Eric, as there was something that had been plaguing his mind for the last few weeks and as he did not want to worry Kiara or Jessica over the matter, he felt that Eric would be the more suitable vampire to voice his own concerns over his recent hallucinations of Lilith. He had yet to hear back from Nora, but he would arrange to see her as soon as he could.

Upon entering Fangtasia, he could hear the music blasting from the speakers as he watched the humans dance to the beat as Tara served behind the bar, nodding to Tara as she walked over to him.

"What can i get for you Bill?" she asked as she dried a glass.

"I am looking for Eric" he said as she inclined her head towards his office as Tara went back to serving another customer.

Bill left the bar and headed in the direction of Eric's office, knocking on the door he entered and closed the door behind him.

"Thank you for seeing me on such short notice Eric" he bowed his head at him, after what he had done for Bill, he owed Eric a little respect.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

If The Times Comes Empty Re: If The Times Comes

Post by Eric Northman Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:35 pm

Eric put down the magazines he'd been leafing through. Pam had insisted on some new decorating things for the bar but he wasn't about to let her go crazy decorating just yet.

He inclined his head to Bill and took his feet off the table. "Of course. It must be serious for you to seek me out" he said as he motioned for Bill to sit.

"True blood?" he asked as he stood and pulled out a bottle from the cabinet. "Or are you waiting to feed on your were candy?" he asked, unable to help himself in getting a jab in.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:40 pm

"Please...and Kiara is fine, if that was your way of asking how she is. And as for the reason why I have sought to come to you is that there is an important matter that I must discuss with you" he watched as Eric heat him up a bottle of True Blood and then wait til the microwave popped and handed him the bottle.

Taking a small sip from the bottle, he hated the stuff, but it had done wonders in allowing vampires to 'come out of the coffin' as the human had put it.

"Is your sister still around?" he quizzed as he took another sip from the bottle.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:43 pm

He nodded as he sat down with his own bottle. "Yes. I believe she is back at my cabin. She dislikes the bar...and is still adjusting to the "no hunting" rule that comes with being out in the open. Not to mention she can't help herself when it comes to killing the donors. Your girlfriend has made a small fortune off me solely out of liability" he said. He wasn't afraid of telling this information to Bill; the king no less. Better Bill hear it from Eric than from someone else, not to mention Eric was doing his best to keep his sister under control.

"So what is this matter you want to discuss with me?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:52 pm

"I would like your sister to come to see as soon as possible. That matter shall be between myself and her...But on a more sour note" he stood from the chair and paced back and forth for a moment, working out the best way to approach this, as it was still a very sensitive subject between all those who were at the Authority.

"It...It's about Lilith...I have been seeing visions, hallucinations if that's what you want to call it. Recently. Very recently" his face pained as this was the first time he had admitted it out loud to anyone other than himself.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:57 pm

Eric set down the bottle and gave Bill a hard stare. Bill hadn't been himself since that episode at the authority HQ and now with this news Eric was on edge.

"Please tell me you haven't acted on these hallucinations. Do Kiara or Jessica know about this?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:05 pm

"Of course not! I know what they are. And to answer your question no. I have not spoken to anyone about this. I have taken precautions, Jessica has moved into her own home with the Tiger i assume. And I assume that you have heard about Taylor and Sawyer? *he continued to pace* I have hired them for Kiara's safety"

"I do not wish for them to know about this Eric. I do not want them worried over possibly nothing" he said with a heavy sigh.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:09 pm

He sighed and nodded. "Yes my scouts already know of the two weres you've brought into the state" he said as he stood and paced a bit as well.

"Since you're not telling your progeny, or your girlfriend about this...I assume I am being told because you want me as back up...in case things go wrong" he said as he stood by Bill.

"Does Sookie know?" he asked finally. Sookie had witnessed his transformation, not to mention Bill's last words before he'd melted into a pile of goo.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:15 pm

"They shall be staying with me on a permanent basis until I feel that I am not a threat to Kiara, or Jessica for that matter" he took a small sip from his blood.

"No one knows about this Eric, except now you. And no I have not told Sookie...I have not spoken to Sookie since that night. And I am not sure Kiara would find it very comfortable me being alone with Sookie given our checkered past. But I know that you will not keep this from Sookie, but I ask that you please keep it to yourself. Until i know for sure what I am dealing with. I know that this is a big ask Eric. But I am not asking this as your King...I am asking this as a comrade, someone who has saved my life on more than one occasion" he said quietly, he did not want this news broadcast to anyone further than him and Eric.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:18 pm

Eric inclined his head. He and Bill may have had their differences in the past, but in the end they were just vampires playing the hands they were dealt.

"Very well. I'll keep this information from Sookie as well. But I urge you, don't force my hand. Fight this Bill, I know you can fight this nonsense you call Lillith. Fight it and go back to the pompous ass who became King and continued to be a pain in my ass" he said with a smirk.

"The only news I wish to hear from you... is when you finally decide to marry your were and what state you've picked the ceremony at" he added, which was about as close to a declaration of love as Eric Northman got.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:24 pm

"Thank you. I do not want to worry anyone, in case it turns out to be nothing" he whispered.

Bill laughed at Eric's little outburst over 'marriage to Kiara' that would not happen until he believed that he was safe, until he felt that all the ones he cared about were safe from what he could become once again.

"There....There was one more thing that I wanted to ask of you...If. If the times comes that something does happen. If i go back to the way I was..I want you to be the one that ends it. Grant me the True Death" his voice pained as he looked onto Eric for his response.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Eric blinked. He felt a sense of dejavu when Godric was to meet the true death yet didn't allow Eric to stay there with him. To think Bill would ask him such a thing, clearly Bill must be desperate, or truly knew that if he reverted back to that monster, that he'd be too far gone to be saved this time.

"Very well. I will grant you the true death. You spared me once to be with Sookie... I will return the favor, but hope I never have to" he said, recalling when he'd been "brain damaged" and Bill had released him instead of killing him like the authority had requested he do.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:35 pm

"Thank you. I do not wish to take chances with the people that I hold close to me. And I know that I can trust this with you Eric. And i wish to keep it that way...for now" he drained the bottle of blood and placed the empty onto his desk.

"All i ever wanted was for Sookie to be happy, I believed you to be the monster, forced her to believe you were wrong for her. But I can see that she has changed you for the good Eric. I am glad Sookie is happy. Treat her well" she said with a stern nod.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:38 pm

He nodded. "I fully intend to. I expect you to treat Kiara and Jessica well. Not many wolves earn my respect, but your girlfriend is one of the rare ones... and Jessica has potential as a vampire if she has a maker whose willing to teach her"

He placed his hand on Bill's shoulder and gave it a silent squeeze. Like brothers in arms, with their differences aside in the end they respected each other.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:45 pm

"I love her Eric...I hurt her once before. I do not wish for that to happen again, I want to make up for the things that I did to her, and I do not want to involve her in this. Not until I know" he whispered.

"Could you please arrange for your sister to drop by my estate when she is next in Shreveport. I would very much like to talk with her about a few things. And of course you shall want to know about what we discuss, you are free to ask her" he smiled as Eric gave him a silent squeeze on his shoulder.

He and Eric would have been at each other's throats once upon a time, but since the events at the Authority, things had changed between them.

"Thank you Eric" he nodded softly at him.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:47 pm

He nodded. "I'll let Nora know to meet with you" he said before leading Bill out of his office.

"I wish you luck on the road you've chosen Bill"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:51 pm

"That is greatly appreciated Eric. Thank you. I should take my leave. I do have another urgent matter to attend to" he nodded to Eric as they walked out of her office.

"I would like you and Sookie to join me and Kiara one evening. I know how busy you are Sheriff Northman" he nodded.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:52 pm

He nodded. "I will let Sookie know" he said before Bill walked out of the bar. Eric sighed, now having two things on his plate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:00 am