For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

What IS Normal anymore?

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

What IS Normal anymore? Empty What IS Normal anymore?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:16 pm

After spending a few nights with Quinn, I slowly crept back to normal...I think. Still I wanted to kill more, to torture the ones who deserved it...He pulled me from that dark part of myself, ultimately saving me from self destructing. Something about the way he held me, the way he kissed me...maybe everything would be alright. It took a while, but I finally told him everything about what had happened. He just held me and said nothing, maybe silence was best. It was hearing his story about how he felt he let me down and broke his own promise because he killed Dimona with such coldness...and he liked it. It was personal...just like me and my dad. It hurt to see my family hurting and I couldn't let it continue...I had to do something. I just didn't realize how much I'd let my anger control my actions. I kissed him one last time before leaving for a few days to finish getting my place ready.

I sat at the bar in my own home and looked around. It was quiet, peaceful. I had decided on remodeling the master bedroom, to fit my tastes; Plus I wanted more space. It was really coming together...something I could call mine one day. I had my first payment for Bill ready and I'd be dropping it off to him this week, I just feared he'd heard about the news of my father. I knew he'd be disappointed.{I'm sure vampire Bill is really proud to have you as his daughter. I feel sorry for him"} I closed my eyes tightly and clenched my fists. Breathe...relax....breathe....I tried to calm myself. The sound coming from my living room caught my ears and I turned towards the sound. Slowly standing I walked into the adjoining room and my eyes went to the screen.

"Local police were dispatched over the weekend for reports of a body floating in the river not too far from Shreveports busiest dock. Sources say the body has been identified as Jordan Hamby, *They flashed a photo on the screen*

What IS Normal anymore? Th?id=H.4782532827678099&pid=15

the husband and father that went missing a week ago. Police have yet to release the cause of death and at this time are asking the public to call with any information they may have. Foul play has not been ruled at as of now. Jordan Hamby is the father of missing teenager Jessica Hamby...the teen went missing November---"

"Miss Hamby, where would you like us to place that safe you ordered?"

I stared at the screen, unable to move or speak. The workers voice interrupting the newscast, I swallowed hard and hit the off button on the remote I didn't realize I was holding.

"Miss Hamby?"

I dropped the remote and slowly turned my head to face the man who had called my name.

What IS Normal anymore? Donny-ware-built

My throat went dry, that True Blood I'd drank earlier having no effect on my hunger. I could feel the pain and semi-regret sneaking up and I wanted to feel nothing...I wanted it gone. I licked my lips and let my eyes look him up and down. Before he could speak or move, I was on him with my legs wrapped around his waist, hooked at my ankles, as I sank my fangs into the flesh of his neck. His throbbing artery quickening with adrenaline...he tasted so sweet I barely noticed his screams.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:40 am