For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Still strange...

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Still strange... Empty Still strange...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:53 pm

{Your call is being forwarded to an automatic voice messaging system for: Jessica. Please press 3 for more options or leave a message after the tone}

BEEP

I closed Quinn's phone and continued to pace the room after my shower. What in the hell was I going to do? Should I leave? Check my house or Bill's? Wait for him here? Where was he..or I? Vincent had been giving me strange looks all night and I assured him I was fine and tried not to speak as much as possible because I sounded...weird. I still felt like blushing and now probably was blushing because of my shower issue that I had to take care of. THAT was just...woah. Odd, interesting, strangely fascinating...I could go on, really. I heard Vincent clear his throat and I turned around, smiling then stopping. Quinn didn't smile all the time...I don't think. He looked at me strangely and I looked at him waiting for some sort of explanation. He just clamped his mouth together and pointed to my head. Looking up and bringing my hands to my head I realized I had the towel wrapped on my head like I would usually do. Quickly removing it I shrugged and chuckled nervously. "Uh..cold when I got out, just...you know, didn't wanna get sick." He just gaped at me and went to say something but didn't, just nodded and left the room. I face palmed and went to sit on the edge of the bed, stood again and adjusted then sat slowly back down. Boxers...I needed boxers, they seemed to hold everything in place...and stuff. Oh god where was Quinn?! I drummed my nails on my leg and contemplated just going look for him. That's it, screw it I'll just go find him. I had to figure out what happened and soon because I had no idea how much longer I could pee standing up.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:38 am