For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Getting some information.

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Getting some information. Empty Getting some information.

Post by Eric Northman Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:54 pm

Eric felt his phone vibrate. Pam had left him a voice mail to call her urgently. Grabbing a glass of warm royal blood he dialed her back.

"Du ringde?" [you rang?] he asked as soon as Pam picked up her phone. Judging by the sounds in the background she was at the bar. Good because he was just feeling lazy this night.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Getting some information. Empty Re: Getting some information.

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:58 pm

She picked up the phone and heard his voice, knowing he was in one of his lazy moods. "If you can pry yourself away from your little fairy chew toy, I need to speak to you about our Majesty. Not.on.the.phone. If you catch my drift." Draining the last remaining contents from her glass of warmed royal blend, she stood from behind her desk and waited to see when he'd be "available"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:04 pm

He sighed. What had Bill done now. Part of him didn't really care but if Pam was calling him it couldn't be good.

"fine..I'll be there shortly" he said before hanging up. He took a quick shower and got dressed, heading to where his car was. He drove over to fangtasia, hoping this wasn't some ploy by Bill to get him to do something.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:08 pm

Pam heard him enter the bar and sensed the change in smells of arousal at all the women who were oogling him and trying to persuade him to pick them. Rolling her eyes she left her office and went straight to his, waiting for him on the edge of his desk. Once he entered his office, she looked up and sighed. "We got a fucking problem. I know you and Bill have this weird bromance going on but your sister seems to have a notion that Bill has another vile of that Lilith blood. You do remember what happened the last time he took that blood? Or should we just wait for him to go bat shit crazy again?" She explained everything to him as if the DOW had dropped on wall street and it didn't affect her. Her hand on her hip, blank face she watched his reaction.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:13 pm

Eric walked into the bar. He ignored the women who oggled him and went to Pam who was in the office.

He listened to her and had half a mind to tear Nora a new one. She was going to get them all killed at some point.

"If Bill does indeed have another vial of blood it's imperative we get it and destroy it. You weren't there when Bill changed... it wasn't natural" he sighed as he leaned against the wall.

"Does Nora have any proof?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:18 pm

She rolled her eyes. "It's Nora...her word is supposed to be gold. I figured you should know, do with it what you will but I will have no part in a repeat of New Orleans 6 months ago. NOT happening. We barely left with our lives, I will not meet the True Death for Bill fucking Compton." She stood from his desk and gave him a hard meaningful look. "Handle it." With that she placed her hand on the door knob of his office and looked at him once more before exiting.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:27 pm

Eric sighed. Pam was giving him orders now... things were really messed up. He sat at his desk and pulled out his phone. Did he want to confront Bill with this? He might as well. They had an agreement that Eric would be the one to give Bill the true death should he lose control and become Lillith.

He dialed Bill's phone number, his direct line since he didn't want to deal with his usual servants. He only hoped Bill wasn't busy fucking his wolf bitch. He'd never hear the end of interrupting that.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:34 pm

Yet another dreary meeting had ended past its arranged time, so much for trying to catch up on all his meetings that he had to re-schedule as things had cropped up when Bill had not expected them too. After ending the video conference call with the King of Area 2 he was more than happy to seek out Kiara for the rest of the evening, until he heard his private cell ring; great, who was this now.

Pulling out his cell he glanced at the screen; Eric Northman. Opening his cell he answered the call.

"This had better be good Eric...What do you want?" he sighed heavily into the speaker.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:39 pm

Eric rolled his eyes. Yep.. he had interrupted the king from something with his chew toy.

"It is good...or bad depending on your point of view. Nora seems to have some interesting information concerning you. It's best if you stop over Fangtasia so we don't discuss such sensitive things over the phone"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:48 pm

Nora? What did Nora have to do with Eric's call? He could only imagine what Nora had said to him.

"This had better be important Northman" he growled again as he ended the call.

So his evening with Kiara would have to be put on hold until later. Bill ordered a car to take him to Fangtasia. His travels to the bar were unpleasant as normal. Bill exited the car and could hear the music blasting from the speakers, sense all hormones as he crossed the bar, catching a dagger glance from Pam behind the bar as he headed straight towards Eric's office. Not bothering to knock he entered and closed the door behind him.

"This has better be important Northman!" he growled as he sat in an empty chair in front of Eric's desk.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:55 pm

Eric quirked a brow "and good evening to you too your majesty" he said sardonically before sitting behind his desk.

"It seems Nora believes you to be in possession of a vial of Lillith's blood" he said, getting straight to the point. "I need to know if this is true Bill and you know very well why you shouldn't lie to me about this"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:02 pm

"It seems Nora believes you to be in possession of a vial of Lilith's blood"

Bill froze in his chair, his mouth had gone suddenly dry as he tried to process this information quickly, he had to act fast.

"And you believe her Eric? You know very well that...all the blood is gone. What was in that vial, i consumed" he said fiercely.

How did Nora find out that he had the vial? He had not spoken to anyone about it, none the less showed it to anyone.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:06 pm

Eric gave Bill a long look. If Bill did have a vial he was a ticking time bomb. Maybe he should call Kiara and have her seek for this vial. She had a vested interest in Bill not going crazy and killing her after all.

"She has no reason to lie. She knows as her king you have power over her so why would she claim knowledge of such things if they were false?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:14 pm

"Unless you forget Eric, your sister has a grudge against me for killing Salome. If that is not a base for her... delusional idea's then I do not know what is. I do not have a vial of blood, nor would i want it"

Bill sat back further in his chair as he let this information sink in, hoping that it was enough to sway Eric from his questioning.

"I remember everything that I did Eric, every single person that I drained. I would have killed everyone in the Authority building; you, Sookie, Pam even Jessica if given the chance. Do you really think I would risk that again?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:20 pm

He placed his chin on his interlaced fingers. "I would hope you wouldn't be foolish enough to risk those under you again Bill. We barely survived one encounter with your strange altered self"

He closed his eyes for a moment. It was true that Nora had a grudge against Bill, but this was something he couldn't ignore. He needed concrete proof that Bill didn't have any vials. And he knew that if Bill had one he would deny it and try to weasel his way out of any more questions. It looked like Bill would have to rely on others to do the spying for him.

"Bill...I am asking you only once more.. as the one whom you've asked to deliver you the true death. Do you have a vial of Lillith's blood?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:25 pm

How much longer could Eric keep up his questioning? It had to end sooner or later, Bill chose to think about his next words more carefully as to not alert him to any more reasons to doubt his word.

"Eric. I do not have another vial of blood. I am not saying this as your King. I am saying this because it is true. I do not have Lilith's blood. I swear it" Bill's voice was soft, but strong.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:29 pm

Eric pierced Bill with a cold stare. He was silent for a few seconds before he sighed.

"Then I guess Nora is wrong. I'll have a long talk with her so these nonsense talk stops. She already has Pam believing her words"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:35 pm

"Thank you Eric, I do not want this getting back to Kiara nor Jessica. I do not want them worried over some idle gossip from your sister. I would appreciate that you take care of your sister"

Bill was now satisfied that that Eric had lapped up every single word that he had told him. He silently prayed that this was the end of this nonsense.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:39 pm

Eric kept his doubts to himself. Jessica was useless when it came to finding out information but he'd hired Kiara years ago for a reason and even if she was inlove with Bill she wasn't a bind woman. She would get to the bottom of this.

"I shall talk to Nora and smooth things over. Her grudge will end eventually"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:44 pm

Bill stood from his chair and nodded stiffly at Eric as he continued to stay seated behind his desk.

"Thank you Eric. Now if you excuse me, i have pressing matters that I must attend too. I hope our next meeting is on more pleasant terms. Goodbye Eric"

Bill turned from Eric and exited his office and out of Fangtasia. He was on the verge of having his secret discovered. He had things that he needed too do before more found out about his secret. This was going to be a very busy night ahead.

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:50 pm

She watched Bill enter and exit the bar, narrowing her eyes. Giving Tara a look of 'stay here' she sped to Eric's office and closed the door behind her.

"Well? Did he admit to it?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:52 pm

Eric shook his head "Of course not. He swears he has no vial" he said as he sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"I'll speak to Nora, see what proof she has of this. If the lead is good I'll have to persuade Kiara to spy on Bill again. We CANNOT have him going all billith on us"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:54 pm

She scoffed and shook her head. "What makes you think he'd tell the truth? If what your sister says is true then he obviously has a secret agenda. He's good for that you know." Rolling her eyes and mumbling 'little twit' under her breath she added after a moment.

"And if your precious sister has lied about the king, what will that mean?" Raising both brows in curiosity.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:57 pm

Eric sighed. "Then it means Nora has just sentenced herself to death. Bill doesn't even tolerate his bitch questioning him, how do you think he'd react to Nora doing it?"

He stood, pacing slowly behind the desk. "Part of me wishes Nora had lied, but part of me doesn't because it means either Bill will go crazy again...or Nora is in trouble I can't get her out of"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:00 pm

"Poor Nora." She said sarcastically with a smirk that quickly vanished at his glare. Rolling her eyes and looking to the side she sighed and nodded. "So we just wait?" Turning to face him, continued with, "Wait to see if he takes it and goes all bat shit crazy then clean up after him, as usual. King or not Eric, he becomes...whatever he was in New Orleans I will give him the true death myself." Her voice was cold and her threat was meaningful, whether or not she died doing it she wouldn't allow that repeat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:45 am