For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Getting some information.

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Getting some information. - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting some information.

Post by Eric Northman Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:03 pm

Eric growled. "You will not Pam. If that ever happens you will be staying a distance away from him. You weren't there when he transformed, you have no idea what he's capable of"

He looked at the time on his phone. "I'll speak to Nora. You speak of this incident to no one, NOT even Tara" he said with emphasis. "I'll have Kiara look into this during the day. We do not mention this to Jessica either, knowing her that red head will ruin everything and drive Bill into madness"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:06 pm

She sighed and sensed that she should be glad she wasn't there when he transformed, only catching the aftermath of it all. The ride in the elevator that had her smiling because of a kiss she'd shared with Tara quickly soured when she learned of Bill being stupid and knowing they were all in danger. They barely made it out, and her guard was still up around the Boy Scout king. "Fine, then handle it. I won't say a word to Tara or Jessica, who do I look like, Oprah?" Shaking her head and then adding, "You should keep your little fairy out of the loop too, for her safety and all." She smirked and watched his reaction.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:12 pm

Eric rolled his eyes. Sookie was another issue entirely that he didn't want to deal with right now.

"Go..." he said dismissing her. He had calls to make and one very stupid younger sister to grill for the truth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:35 am