For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Just another Saturday

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Just another Saturday Empty Just another Saturday

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat May 05, 2012 9:47 pm

I stared off into the distance, thinking of all the things that had been happening. I felt stronger that I had renewed my bond with Eric. After the last few months, it was the best reassurance. Sookie had been working a lot more and Eric seemed to not like her working with the shifter. I didn't like to get into Eric's affairs, but wondered if he really thought he'd be able to maintain a relationship with a human. Of all creatures, human. I loathed the thought of him giving up everything that was him, to be what she wanted. There was still a little animosity between the both of us. We both loved Eric, even though in different ways, wanted to be the center of his attention. I was there first, and I'd be there last. I had the advantage of being immortal, but Sookie had the advantage of capturing his heart. Something I wasn't sure I'd ever really had.

I looked forward for the next time we went hunting together. It made it feel like the times we'd shared many decades ago. Almost like it was yesterday. Seeing Eric have such love and devotion to Sookie made me wonder if..big IF I could learn to let someone fully in. Besides Eric that is. Since the moment she walked into Fangtasia on the arm of Bill Compton, I saw it in his eyes. He had to have her. Partly to steal her from Bill, another part....he was drawn to her. I knew that night, things would never be the same.

The supply truck came right on time as the band "Hell's Angels" set up to play. They were some sort of local band who begged for the gig, and was willing to take half of what I normally pay. They weren't that horrible, but they weren't amazing either. After doing some paperwork and receipts in my office I made my way to the front of the bar to check on things.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:11 pm