For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Preparing For An Attack

Christian
    Christian

Preparing For An Attack Empty Preparing For An Attack

Post by Christian Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:24 pm

I had noticed an absent Jessica Hamby around the premises, it had been peacefully quiet around here which i enjoyed. Although i had been keeping tabs on her and was well aware of the recent changes to her health through the misleading friendship with the human. I was now preparing for an attack. I had been going through my plan very thoroughly to make sure that i had all area's covered. I had been preparing this for months, i wanted my revenge on the King of Louisiana.

I was well aware that his Maker Lorena had met the True Death by the hands of a human girl Sookie Stackhouse. But she was not my target any longer. I had my eyes set on another.

The time would come for my plan to be revealed.

My planning would all be worth it in the end.

I licked the remaining blood around my lips, as i scanned around the room that i had been using at the King's progeny daughter, there was several bodies drained fully of their blood. I knew what i had to do now. I had acquired a cell from one of the dead girls as i quickly dialed and waited for answer.

"When you see an opportunity. Take it!" I ordered and ended the call before i heard a reply.

Soon

The King of Louisiana would know.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:47 am