For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Death Is Only The Beginning

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Death Is Only The Beginning  - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Is Only The Beginning

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:34 pm

She hissed in pain, the dagger impaled her shoulder, however it was saturated with vampire blood so pulling it out the wound began to heal itself instantly.

"Lets just say...when this is over...Bill is in the doghouse" she said with a smirk, this time throwing a pure silver dagger which hit Christian right in the abdomen.

The tiny vampire doubled over in pain. That dagger would slow him down well with the crippling effects of silver. She moved away from the crumbling wall and kicked over the dagger that had been used against Bill towards him. She was too far from Christian to stake him but Bill was closer. She only hoped the small bits of Fae blood she'd given him had given him enough strength to make a difference.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:38 pm

"Lets just say...when this is over...Bill is in the doghouse"

Christian doubled over in pain as the silver blade slid into him with ease, growling at feeling his own flesh burn, he was paralyzed for a moment as he tried to take out the dagger that was impaled in his abdomen, burning his small hands as he tried.

He dropped to his knees as he once again tried to remove the dagger, thin trickles of blood pooling from his eyes as he tried again, but failed.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:44 pm

Bill felt some of his dwindled strength begin to return, but his body so severely starved of blood and time to heal that he was moving as a snail pace as he felt a dagger hit his leg. Rolling over onto his front as his hand reached for the dagger as he gripped it in his hand as his eyes fluttered open to see that Kiara was beaten and that Christian was howling in pain from the dagger that was impaled in him.

Bill slowly crawled over closer towards Christian, growling as his body dragged along the ground, his open wounds baring the brunt of his actions as the burnt flesh peeled from his body.

As he reached closer towards Christian, dagger in hand he raised his hand to end his young progeny as Christian reacted and kicked the dagger from Bill's hand.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:47 pm

Christian had managed to withdraw the silver dagger from his chest as he dropped it to the floor, turning he could see his Maker drawing closer with another dagger in his grasp. He sped over towards him and kicked the dagger from his weak grip as it scuppered across the floor out of sight.

"Did you think you could kill me? I am going to kill your were....and make you watch whilst i do it" he laughed.

Christian turned back to Kiara, smirking as she struggled to recover from her weakened state.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:49 pm

"Did you think you could kill me? I am going to kill your were....and make you watch whilst i do it"

Bill no longer had his blade as he did not see where it landed, he gathered what strength he had left in his weakened body as he launched himself from the ground as he flew at his young progeny as he had him pinned to the ground. Using what strength he had from the blood that Kiara had given him, igniting a surge of strength within him.

"Y-You...will not!" he muttered angrily.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:52 pm

"Y-You...will not!"

Christian felt himself tumble to the floor as his Maker had him pinned to the ground, his weight pinning him from moving, from escaping, from everything that he had worked so hard to achieve had gone.

"Kill me....Go on....If you don't kill me. I will kill her and you know it" he whispered.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:55 pm

"Kill me....Go on....If you don't kill me. I will kill her and you know it"

Bill had his progeny pinned beneath him, un-able to do anything but lay there. He felt a pity for the child. He could now feel everything that the boy was feeling, the strongest that he felt was the child's fear. Fear that he had caused the child, taking him away from his human life, the life that he was supposed to live; a human one. Something that he had snatched from him by Lorena.

"I-I am...sorry for what i did you to" Bill whispered.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:58 pm

"I-I am...sorry for what i did you to"

Christian's eyes filled with his red tears as they flowed freely from his eyes, pinned by his Maker.

"You stole me away from my momma. I will never forgive you for that. You will be haunted by what you did to me. You will spend the rest of your eternity mourning what you did too me" he cried.

There was nothing that he could do, this was it. This was the end.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:01 pm

"You stole me away from my momma. I will never forgive you for that. You will be haunted by what you did to me. You will spend the rest of your eternity mourning what you did too me"

He was right, his progeny was right. He had spent the last hundred years mourning the boy, and his death now would not change that.

"I know" he muttered.

Bill's hands wrapped around the little boy's head as Christian's cries echoed around him, making Bill recoil as he tore the boy's head from his body as his body turned to blood and goo beneath him.

Christian was gone.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:05 pm

Kiara gasped. Bill tore Christians head off, ending the small vampire after they exchanged words.

First Jessica's anger and now this... her poor Bill...

She made her way to him, pulling her phone out in the process.

"Come guys...I have to injured civs... and bring blood..." she whispered before hanging up.

She walked up to Bill who just lay in the pile of goo that had been Christian. With much effort and pain she managed to pick him up, or what was left of him as he was so bloody and injured.

"Come on Bill...lets get you patched up" she whispered as she half carried, half dragged him away from the scene. She ignored the two humans in the corner who were still in pain and coming out of their brainwashing. She just focused on the vampire on her back.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:12 pm

Bill felt something leave him, a part of him that connected him to Christian was gone. It had just disappeared, leaving a gaping hole inside him. He had felt everything that the boy was feeling flood through him and it was just disappeared in an instant that his body turned to goo and blood. His first progeny was dead, his body severely weakened as he felt his body being semi-dragged across the floor as Kiara tried to help him to his feet as he took one last look at the pile of remains that once was his, his progeny.

Bill tried to speak, but his voice was cracked, every single limb ached from the torture that he had been subjected too, much longer and he would have met the Trud Death willingly.

"K-Kia-ra.....I-......I'm sorry" he managed to mutter.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Kiara smiled softly. "Tell me that once you're healed" she whispered. Her employees walked into the warehouse. Some of them went to the injured humans, others were disposing of what had been Christian.

Kiara managed to get Bill to the large RV parked for them. She set him up on a soft silk covered bed. She gently propped up his head.

"Strong enough to feed?" she asked him softly, already a row of donors ready to offer themselves and their blood to him.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:25 pm

"Strong enough to feed?"

Bill nodded slowly as he felt his head being propped up by Kiara as spotted several young donors waiting for him to begin. He forced his gangs to drop as a young male donor approached him and offered their neck to him. As Kiara helped him up to the man's neck, he slowly sank his fangs into his neck as blood flowed freely into his mouth as he welcomed the blood. His free hand latched onto the donor's head and held him in place as he squirmed in his grasp.

He could hear his heart rate beginning to slow with every mouthful as had to fight to withdraw his fangs from the man's neck. As he slumped back onto the bed.

"N-No more.....R-Rest" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Kiara watched him feed. She had already warned the donors they could lose their life feeding a weakened vampire, they all understood the risks.

"N-No more.....R-Rest"

She blinked. "Bill you haven't fed near enough" she whispered. She moved up so there was a pillow on her lap and Bill's head on the pillow. "Drink some more... don't worry about the donors"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:33 pm

"Drink some more... don't worry about the donors"

Bill felt his body being moved as his head lay in Kiara's lap as he saw through blurred vision that more donor's were waiting for him to feed upon them. He shook his head as he was too weak to do anything else.

"N-No" he muttered.

Another male donor had slit their wrist with something sharp as they held their bleeding wrist above Bill's mouth as he was too weak to sink his fangs into his wrist, he just let the blood flow into his mouth.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:38 pm

The donor kept his bleeding wrists above Bill's mouth, the blood flowing freely pass his lips. She placed her fingers gently on Bill's throat, massaging it to help him swallow.

The donor pulled away when too much blood had been spilled but another one was waiting in the wings. The same routine happened: slit wrist, blood pouring into Bill's open mouth, Kiara helping him swallow.

The RV was dead silent as all of this transpired. The weres outside just stood guards, taking care of the two injured humans.

After about the 7th donor Bill's skin began to knit itself back together, covering up the places with exposed bone and muscle until he was whole again; naked, but whole.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:42 pm

Bill could feel more and more blood flow into his mouth as he could feel his burnt away flesh slowly begin to stitch it's self together and he could feel his muscles begin to grow back where he was severely burned down to the bone. He spluttered as blood trickled from his mouth as his body shook.

Silver still burned through his veins, but had begun to slowly evaporate and push itself from his body from what wounds that were still exposed in places. He pulled his mouth away from the donor as he could hear that they were weakened by the blood loss from what he had consumed.

"T-Thank you" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Kiara smiled softly. The donors all retreated to another part of the rv, leaving Kiara and Bill alone. She reached up, closing the curtains that divided the bed area from the rest of the rv.

"rest up Bill... you have a progeny worried sick back home" she whispered, gently stroking his cheek. She reached for a cloth one of the donors left and gently began to wipe what blood she could off his face and chest.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Bill was still very weak and very limited in what he could do movement wise, he could feel Kiara's gentle touch on his skin which like a blanket of ease on him, a blanket of warmth upon his naked frame. His mouth dry, his eyes fluttering open as he gazed at Kiara.

"I-I need...need to rest....I-I love you" he whispered.

He could feel himself being pulled into rest, as his body welcomed the rest that he had been deprived off. He was at peace.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:56 pm

Kiara smiled. Bill was so tired he was resting even during the night.

"I-I need...need to rest....I-I love you"

She smiled and kissed his forehead. It was only when he was fully out that she gently laid him back on the bed. She spent some time just cleaning him up, using a moist cloth to wipe away the dirt and dried blood from his skin. Once he was cleaned up she draped a few silk sheets over him and left him to rest.

Once outside of the curtained off bed she walked over to one of her employees.

"Take us back to the Compton mannor" she said. The rv lurched forward.

She took out her phone and send Jessica a text.

"I found Bill. He's weak and resting. On my way to the mansion. Tell Quinn thanks"

She then went to one of the large chairs and sat down. She was exhausted, sore and bloody and like Bill, she could use a much deserved nap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:02 am