For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Thoughts about tomorrow

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Thoughts about tomorrow Empty Thoughts about tomorrow

Post by Sam Merlotte Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:30 pm

Sam laid behind Luna spooning her back against his chest. His hand rubbing the swell of her stomach as she spoke about her day at work. He smiled ear to ear, glad things were back on track. The remodeling for Merlotte's almost complete, the baby healthy and Luna feeling better. He whispered low into her ear, -What do you want it to be? Should we find out?- The feel of a hard kick under his hand made him chuckle and raise himself on his arm. -Whatever it is I think it'll be a foot ball player, or soccer...-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Thoughts about tomorrow Empty Re: Thoughts about tomorrow

Post by Luna Garza Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:48 pm

She laughed and tried to get even closer to him, looking over her shoulder to give him a soft smile as her hand rubbed against her stomach. "I think it's a boy. It's... different than it was with Emma." She yawned and put her hand to her lips, before rolling over onto her back as best she could and smiling some more.

"What about you? What do you want to do?" They hadn't talked about it much. They had always told the technician to hide the gender until they were ready. So, were they ready now?
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:53 pm

He smiled and let her turn onto her back. She only had two months left of the pregnancy and he was eager to know what they were having, but worried. -I think we can wait two more months, find out when it's time. When they decide to join the world.- Emma came running in and bounced on the bed with a wide grin. "When is the baby gonna come? Am I having a sister or a brother? What's the names?" She giggled and bounced then landed on her back. "You never tell me anything."

He exchanged a look with Luna and smiled. -What if we let the technician tell only Emma what we're having.- He turned to see Emma's face, -That is only if she can keep the secret from us.-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:58 pm

She laughed as Emma wrinkled up her nose. "I can keep a secret, Sam. I'm not a little kid like that munchkin in there." Emma poked Luna's stomach and then laughed before bouncing off of the bed and running back to her room, screaming something about playing Barbies by herself.

"Dramatic that one, I'm telling ya." She grinned at Sam. "I say we wait until delivery. I mean, we've already waited seven months. What's another two?" At that moment she felt a hard kick, then a sharp pain run through her stomach which left her short of breath and wincing. "God, Peanut. Be careful." She rubbed at her stomach as another sharp kick hit her and left her with tears forming in her eyes.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:08 pm

He chuckled and nodded as Emma skipped off back to her room. -I can wait, but letting her know won't hurt. I think she'll enjoy holding that above us.- He kissed her forehead when she tensed and her hands went to her stomach. Looking concerned he sat up more and ran his hands over her stomach too. -Anything I can do? Massage, water, bath, food?-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:12 pm

She shook her head and took a couple of deep breaths, closing her eyes as the pain subsided and the little Peanut in her stomach calmed down. "I think he's just a bit cramped up is all. Not much room left in there." She looked at how huge her stomach had gotten and laughed then.

"Did you ever think that we'd be here? After all we've been through?" Her eyes started to shine and she sat up straighter. "Think of the things we'll get to see down the road. Emma getting married, grandchildren. It's crazy."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:17 pm

He smiled and leaned down to rain kisses on her stomach and then her hands. Looking up at her as he placed his ear on her belly to listen to the sounds their peanut made. He sighed, -yeah getting old and gray, you think they'll take care of us or throw us in some home?- He laughed and shook his head. -I don't know, but I sure do wish I knew the future.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:55 am