For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Join Me In Death

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Join Me In Death Empty Join Me In Death

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:07 pm

*Tara was behind the bar mixing drinks, looking around she didn't see many new faces, the fuck, she cared anyway,
    the quicker she served these bitches, the quicker she could get to serving other bitches....it kinda made things seem grim, drink, serve, shake, drink....at least there weren't any ignorant bitches tonight, Tara didn't know just how she would
    deal with them, of course the idea, that even thought they weren't there, she could always eat them, if it became
    an issue made her smile, like a child on Christmas, she didn't see the man....if he could be called that, even when he
    entered, he was short, with glasses, & waaaay to much gel in his hair, his fingernails were painted black, and he
    had a look of wounder and surprise on him, his clothes were black, but Tara didn't expect much else from the majority
    of humans in there, sometimes it annoyed her, after all who the hell ever went out to a buffet, & wanted everything they
    were looking at to look the same, fucking humans.*

"What do you want?"

*She asked and suddenly he looked up at her...it was almost as if he was praying, or looking for Jesus or something,
    Which caused her to actually turn around, to see what she was missing, but when she did, there was nothing, but that
    damn mirror, she crossed her arms over her chest and looked back at him, waiting for his answer, but he didn't say
    anything, he just kept looking at her.*

"Hello? Anybody home in there?"

*She asked, now his staring was starting to slightly annoy her, she sooo didn't have time for this bullshit.*

"If you're not going to order something, get the fuck away from the bar."

*He swallowed hard, as if he was trying to come up with the words, and he was un-able, finally he said.*

"Are you....I mean that is to say....umm...prehaps..."

*Tara cut him off, this was really starting to piss her off.*

"Am I what? A vampire?"

*She pop-ed her fangs out, and then had them receded.*

"Can we please get the fuck on with this, what'd want to drink?"

*He looked down again, finding it hard to look her in the face.*

"Oh mighty lady of the night, I am but yours to command, I wish you to drink of me,so that we both may roam the night together."

*She narrowed her eyes at him, oh holy hell no, his dungeon and dragon ass self, did not just ask her what she thinks he just did.*

"You can't be fucking serious, do I look like you're fucking fairy godmother? What next, you want me to grant you 3 fucking wishes?"

*He half frowned*

"No, goddess of the night, together we will rain upon all the unworthy humans,together we shall be the gods and goddess we shall be, allow me to be with you,Let us be one, I will do anything you say."

*She just glared at him.*

"Are you fucking kidding me, someone needs to slap the crazy outta you boy."

*He looked up at her, finally meeting her eyes*

"I will do anything, to be like you, please, let me walk the night with thee?"

*Tara, actually laughed.....she found it very amusing, this had to be some kinda joke.....who in the hell....*

"You'll do anything?"

*She said and he nodded*

"Okay....then get the fuck away."

*He didn't move, until Tara's fangs came out, then he moved slightly.*

"I am ready oh woman of the night"

*Tara just shook her head, and leaned on the bar, putting her face, directly next to his.*

"Let me explain something to you, I don't know you, I don't like you,I can't imagine spending the next twenty minutes with you, much-less an eternity, so put plainly, get the fuck outta my face, before I eat you,all your friends, and anyone else that gets in my fucking way, are we clear?"

*He swallowed hard, and hung his head, leaving the bar, where Tara was standing, keeping his eyes on her while he did.*

"Fucking ridiculous, some god damn bullshit, Lady of the night, That's the second time, I've been called a whore, I swear the next time, I ain't gonna let the person who said it walk the fuck away."

*She said shacking her head, and starting to clean the bar off.*

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:05 am