For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

On The Hunt

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

On The Hunt Empty On The Hunt

Post by Bill Compton Sat May 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Bill could still smell the thick intoxicating blood that clung to every surface in his office. It smelled heavenly, feeling his mouth water as though he could feel the blood gliding down his throat like liquid silk. And all he wanted was more, he wanted more blood.

His veins burned as though acid was coursing through them, making him double over in pain. His body calling out for more human blood. He had given Kiara every excuse that he could think off to avoid being in the mansion.

He had began to avoid Jessica's constant calls, as well as Kiara's. Not bothering to listen to their voice mails as he turned his cell off. His body called him into the safety and the warmth of the night.

He was on the hunt for his next victim, fresh blood called to him. And he needed it, more than he ever thought possible.

He closed his eyes and let the darkness wash over him, welcoming him into a world of nature. His eyes zeroed in on his next victim, a young blonde hair girl that looked no older than 17, but at this moment. Bill did not care, his hands clenched together in tight fists.

On The Hunt Img-thing?

She staggered as she cradled a bottle of beer to her chest, barely able to stand as Bill smirked as he headed straight to her.

"Are you alright there?" he asked, a false face of concern.

The girl dropped her beer as it splashed down her bare legs.

"Shoot!" she mumbled "Sure, M..Mr"

"Carl" he called himself.

"M...Mr Carl. But i gots to get home" she stuttered as she stumbled forward.

Bill caught her just before she hit the floor, feeling the closeness of her skin against his own, her pulse drumming in his ears, calling to him. His fangs fought to drop, to sink into her soft flesh. He wanted nothing more than her blood in his mouth.

"Oops, sorry Carl" she giggled.

"Perhaps we should get you home sweetheart" he smiled softly.

"Or....I can come home with you....I can stay with you" she smirked as she began to run her hands over his hips.

Bill grabbed her hand, feeling the pulse in her wrist beat against his finger tips, making his mouth water, her blood calling too him.

"Come on...I know you want me...I can see it in your eyes Carl" she giggled.

Her hands reached down to the buckle on his black pants, cupping his length through the thin material. He groaned at the contact. He closed his eyes, trying to remain calm, fight the urge to kill this young girl. But he failed, his fangs dropped.

Before the young girl got a chance to scream, his fangs had sunk into her bare flesh of her neck as she squirmed against him. His arms wrapped around her as he held her in place.

"Bill.....Bill. Please don't do this"

Bill? Bill?

Bill withdrew his fangs as he stared at the girl in shock;

"Jessica?"

On The Hunt 1363464-human_jessica_hamby

"No....my name is Melissa" she squirmed in his grasp.

"Jessica?" Bill quizzed again.

"Please....Please let me go" Melissa pleaded as tears poured from her eyes.

Bill dropped his arms from her and took a step back from her, his mind heavily clouded with thoughts of Jessica...When he first made her. Bill took one long lasting glance at her, his eyes beginning to pool lightly with his red tears as he turned and sped from the young girl.

What had he done?

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:00 am