For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Wrong Time, Wrong Place

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Wrong Time, Wrong Place Empty Wrong Time, Wrong Place

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue May 07, 2013 11:56 am

"Come on now baby....Don't be shy with me Stackhouse" Gabriela purred.

Her nails dragging along the curves of his broad back, as he grunted at the slight sting that sunk through his bare skin. He was on fire tonight, and tonight he would put that fire out.

"You got it darlin" he smirked.

Gabriela cried out in pleasure as Jason sank into her, filling her to the hilt. Throwing his head back as her warmth wrapped around his hardened length as he shifted his hips and began to rise and fall slowly and freely.

Wrong Time, Wrong Place Tumblr_m3ltr1rUOX1rqom82o1_500

She let out a throaty moan as it trembled on her pert lips as her hands drifted down to his hips, her hands dusting lightly over his firm locked hips.

"Harder......Harder Jason" she cried out.

And Jason was more than willing to comply to her demands as he increased his thrusts, rocking his hips in tune with her own. He grunted again as he let out a howling cry of his own, echoed by Gabriela's.

A thin beading of sweat had formed across his brow. His hands gripped the sides of the bed as he grunted again as he forced her name to pass through his lips.

"Harder....Harder baby" she cried out.

Jason again complied with her wishes as he increased his thrusts.

'Jason Stackhouse! Put on some clothes now boy!'

Jason stopped in his tracks as he turned and saw his Grams standing there, her arms folded across her chest.

"Shit!" he muttered as he rolled off Gabriela and began gathering up the bed sheets to cover himself.

"What's wrong baby?" Gabriela questioned as she lay frustrated.

"Look I gots to go. I will call you later Susan" he said, not really paying attention to her.

"Gabriela...My name is Gabriela" she spoke angrily as she tossed a pillow at him.

"Gabriela...Gabriela. I will call you later" he corrected as he gather up his clothes and began pulling them on as he exited her room.

Could this get any worse? First Sookie seeing their mama and daddy. And now Grams here when he was...Well you know busy. Christ the lord.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:26 am