For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A very good evening.

Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

A very good evening. Empty A very good evening.

Post by Arabella Trillo Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:07 pm

A very good evening. Arabel12

She woke from her sleep and smiled, waking to the sounds of a beating heart near her in bed. Rolling to the side, she grinned and recognized the face of her donor, Cassia. Sweet, sweet, Cassia. Her blood delectable, her smile contagious and well...she had a certain scent about her that caused arousal. Her fangs clicked down into place and as if summoned, Cassia moved to the bed and dropped her robe. It fell to the floor gracefully as she slid into the bed. Cassia turned her head to the side and watched, waiting in anticipation for the first bite. She wouldn't admit it to anyone, but she loved getting bitten and she wanted nothing more than to taste her blood on this woman's lips. How sinful...

Arabella moved like a cat hunting her prey as she inhaled a mix of blood and arousal hit her senses. She smiled like she had a secret of her own. Crawling over to the woman, she placed her hands on each side of her head, lowering herself to drag her fangs across her breasts, never losing eye contact with her.

Cassia shivered at the feeling of fangs raking her skin, she squirmed a little and closed her eyes. It seemed to pool between her legs and she swallowed hard. Arabella ran a tongue around her nipple, causing it to pucker. She moved one hand down her side, across her skin, down her thigh until she reached the sweet spot. She slid her fingers into Cassia’s body and grinned at the moans that came from her donor. Oh, her blood would taste much sweeter. Jonathan had dismissed her advances, it had caused a live wire inside of her and she needed to be sated in all of her hungers. She moved down her lover’s body and Cassia watched in heated anticipation for what was next.

She bit into her thigh and pulled the sweet blood from her veins, smelling the arousal deepen as her own grew. Her hands moving up Cassia’s body to cup her breasts and tease at her nipples as she sucked the blood into her mouth, swallowing and moaning a throaty moan. She was delicious. When she'd had her fill of blood, she kissed her way to the center of her body and ran her tongue along the slit, parting it and looking up with hooded eyes at Cassia.

Cassia grabbed the pillows above her head and moaned loudly as Arabella grinned and continued to flick at her clit, her hands moving up her inner thighs as she did so. She swallowed the free flowing excretions and moaned at the sweet and bitter taste. She was getting wet herself and was beginning to have fun with this human. Cassia rocked her hips against her mouth as she used her tongue faster, causing her to cry out louder and louder...
    A very good evening. O-orga10
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

A very good evening. Empty Re: A very good evening.

Post by John Quinn Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Quinn rolled over and sighed. He would never need an alarm clock with those two around. He chuckled and climbed out of the bed. He crossed the hallway and stepped into Arabella's room. He stopped for a moment, watching her play with her donor, then he walked in, kicking the bed and disturbing their fun.

"Arabella, I told you to keep her quiet. I think you actually enjoy her waking me up like that. Finish with your breakfast and then we need to have a talk."

He turned and walked back out of the room, pausing to look them over one more time. They did make a lovely pair. He walked down the hallway and turned on the shower. As he waited for the water to heat up, he could hear them talking down the hallway, and laughing. He was certain he didn't want to know anything about what they were discussing. He stepped into the shower and let the hot water fall over him as he let his mind wander.

Last edited by John Quinn on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:45 pm

Cassia was nibbling on her shoulder and it tickled. Arabella laughed and pushed her away before leaping on her and tickling her back. The rolled around for a minute then calmed down, laying on the bed looking at one another.

A very good evening. Steamy10

Cassia was the one to break the silence after a few moments, giggling and whispering.

"Gods, Ari, how can you stand it? He looks like that, sleeps naked in the next room, and his voice sends shivers to all the right spots"

"It has not been easy, Cas, but he had certain rules. At least for the time being, he will not touch me like that. He is still trying to make things work with an old flame that has moved on. Gods, if he ever changes that though, he will be a very happy man. I promise that. Don't worry though, I'd be willing to share."

They looked at each other and both started laughing. They climbed from the bed, starting to get dressed but Cassia was in a playful mood this morning. Half way through getting dressed, she began kissing Arabella's skin again, letting her nimble fingers caress now familiar spots as she teased Arabella.
    A very good evening. Eval10

Arabella hear a moan escape her lips, but pushed Cassia back down on the bed.

"More tonight, my tasty morsel. I must obey Jonathan and get ready. He is very serious this morning so this talk must be important. The cooks should have food in your rooms by now, so I want you to go there. I'll join you if I can so we can relax. I don't know what is going on but I know he does not get serious for no reason."

She kissed Cassia one more time, and sent her out of the room so she could finish getting dressed unmolested. Once she was dressed well enough to be seen with Jonathan, in case they needed to go somewhere, she headed out to the foyer to wait for him to unseal the door. Since the attack, security had been even tighter and she was not allowed to leave alone, or unarmed. She smiled and though of all the naughty things she would love to do to Jonathan if he ever came around. His blood was like cognac in her body. A few drops and she was in bliss. She could only imagine the other delights they could share. She reined in her thoughts as she saw him walking down the hallway.

"Jonathan, the dressmaker delivered this one yesterday. I hope you approve."
    A very good evening. 38164910

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:51 pm

Quinn smiled. She was always daring with the designs she wanted, but always within the proper boundaries of taste. This one was a nice outfit, complete with stockings and shoes.

"Yes, Arabella. You look great, as usual. Black again? Ah well, I can think of worse choices, and you do look incredible in black. We have much to discuss tonight. I have been making a few arrangements concerning the future and you will be briefed on all of them tonight. I will be as quick as I can but I'm afraid you will not have much time to play with your Cassia when we are done. This is going to take a while. Do I even want to ask what the laughing was about?"

Last edited by John Quinn on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Arabella grinned when he complimented her, laughing softly when he commented on the color. When he asked about the laughter and the conversation with Cassia, she hid a smile behind her hand.

"You probably do not want to know, Jonathan, but if you insist I will be more than happy to give you the complete details."

She flashed him an impish grin and laughed when he shook his head and offered his arm. He handed her the revolver she had come to favor and picked up a handgun, slipping it into his jacket. She slid the revolver into the hidden pocket of the dress, and watched as he keyed in the code for the door. She could not help but look him over again as they waited on the door. She had to admit, the view when he interrupted them had been far better, but he did look incredible in a suit. As the seal opened and they walked into the main hall of the house, she smiled and followed his lead as they walked to the office to begin their talk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:58 pm