For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Good Evening

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Good Evening Empty Good Evening

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:37 pm

My eyes opened and I laid there and looked up at the ceiling. I stretched real big and felt someone's eyes on me. I quickly sat up and saw this man standing at the foot of the bed, smiling. {Good Evening, Miss Hamby. I'll be your donor this evening.} I smiled really big and then remembered where I was. John Quinn....what a guy. It had been a couple days now since Bill's break down...I only assumed he went back to New Orleans to be with the Authority. My talk with Jason last night about Hoyt still had me worried. But I was safe here...no one trying to kill me could get to me with the guards, and Quinn here. I still couldn't feel Hoyt and it worried me. I prayed he was just sleeping...not.....I couldn't think about it anymore. I looked at my donor and grinned. "You smell good. Come closer, and tell me your name." {James...James Monroe at your service.} He moved around the bed slowly and I saw he was wearing nothing. Oh...good evening to me. Maybe this would take my mind off things? But I highly doubted it. However, it was a start. I slowly stood from the bed, standing eye to eye with him as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt his lips on my neck kissing. Well, this was getting interesting. Sadly, the only person(s) I could think about were Hoyt's safety and Jason being the one I wanted to be kissing me.Good Evening James_10

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:27 am