For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

......memories.....

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

......memories..... Empty ......memories.....

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed May 23, 2012 1:04 pm

<The past few days had been full of thinking.... Sam had given me a couple of days off because I had just been, well, off. Quinn was back in town, Jason was back, Amelia had called a few days before saying that she was back in town.... It seemed as though family was just turning up left and right, and with that brought old emotions and many memories.>

<thoughts of when I had been with Quinn, thoughts of when I had come back from Faery after being gone for a year, Amelia turning Bob into a cat, Gran, Renee.... Katrina. So many things had happened in the past few years, it was unreal to really even think of it. I had almost died so many times and ingested so much vampire blood that I had no idea how I was still human now.>

<I ran a hand through my hair and stretched out on my bed; Eric was at his place for the day, so I had the house all to myself. It was weird, laying on this huge bed all alone. Another sigh escaped me, then a yawn, and I was back to thinking...>

<If only Bill hadn't come into the bar that night, my life would have been perfectly normal..... Fucking Vampires.>
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

......memories..... Empty Re: ......memories.....

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed May 23, 2012 1:55 pm

-..Jason hadn't always been the type for manners, Infact he just walked in. A sentence sped from inside his mouth.- "Hey, Sook. You home yet?" -.He had been looking for her since last night, He needed advice on what he should do. He would never reveal that was why he was here even though it was.- "If you are uh.. "Busy" with a vampire I can leave."
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed May 23, 2012 4:16 pm

JASON!!! <I ran down the steps from my bedroom and jumped on him> You're back. <A laugh slipped through my lips as I hugged him tight> I sure have missed you.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed May 23, 2012 5:38 pm

‎-..He sighed and said slowly the despair in his voice was apparent but he smiled a sharp sly smirk..- "Where else would I go?"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed May 23, 2012 5:39 pm

<I looked down, knowing I was really all he had left. He was all I had left as well. He looked, sad...which was completely unlike Jason.> Everything okay? Something wrong? And don't make me listen in. Cos' I will. <I playfully glared at him waiting for what was bothering him>
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed May 23, 2012 5:39 pm

-..The words Hyot had spoke to him were more then loud in his head. Hyot told him he would never be happy, There was something missing inside of him..- "Oh Sook.. Nothing, Where you been?"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed May 23, 2012 5:39 pm

<I wasn't satisfied with his answer. He was still avoiding the question. I sighed heavy and shook my head giving him a hug. {You will never be happy! Something in you is missing} It was Hoyt's words. I pulled away a little and looked up at him> Aw, Jason. I'm sure he was just upset. Is that what's bothering you? There is nothing missing inside of you. <I knew he may get a little mad because I had to peek in, but I did warn him>
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed May 23, 2012 5:41 pm

-..He knew that he shouldn't have even tried to hide it instead he just said..- "Jessica kissed claude the other night, She says she only kissed him. Thats how it started for me and her though, How can I know to trust her or not Sook?"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed May 23, 2012 5:41 pm

<My eyes widened at the news. Claude, our cousin...Claude. That was a new revelation. And all this time I thought he was batting for the same team. I shook my head from my thoughts and grabbed his hand to lead him into the kitchen. I took a seat and watched as he did the same. I grabbed his hands and held them on top the table.> Jason, I know trust is something earned not given. Lord knows I've been betrayed so many times I lost track, but the point is sometimes people make mistakes. And it's really up to you if you wanna give her another chance. Only your heart can decide if you feel you trust her enough to get over this....hump? <I patted his hand lovingly, knowing I wasn't much help. I couldn't make his mind up for him.>
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed May 23, 2012 5:41 pm

-..He looked down and said before looking up with a stern but concerned look..- "I thought he was well.. you know, He was gay.." -..He said the last part alittle lower, Then retorted saying..- "I don't know, I guess if I didn't try then the reward wouldn't be worth it?" -..He knew he messed up that saying, he just said slowly..- "Sook, So how are you?"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed May 23, 2012 5:42 pm

<I gave him a sweet smile, poor Jason. He tried. He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but he was my brother and I loved him dearly.> You just follow your heart okay? Don't let others opinions influence your heart. <I stood and made my way to the fridge and poured us each a glass of sweet tea, listening to him.> I've been good. Sam, sent me home the other day. I was distracted. Eric can be...well he can be, distracting. But things are good, which scares me cos' I know when things are this quiet something is brewing. <I sat his tea in front of him and went back to my chair. Taking another sip. I didn't want to go too into detail about Eric and I's relationship. So I just left it at that.>
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed May 23, 2012 6:05 pm

‎"Thanks sook. I am just so like.. -..He waved his hand around his face..- Woosh.. You know, I just got back, Now this. I don't know, Wait. Eric Northmen, Where is he then?" -..He just wanted to change this sore subject, He looked down then back up at the clock..- "I have to be at the station tonight, Everyone is on leave so I am the only one there.."
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed May 23, 2012 6:07 pm

<I nodded and blushed a little.> Yeah, I know. Eric Northman...who would have guessed it. But he's actually very....sweet. <I followed his eyes to the clock and smiled that it would soon be sundown and Eric would be awake. I was supposed to be into work tonight, but knowing Eric, I'd either be late or not show up at all. Looking back to him I nodded.> Just be careful okay bro? And talk to Jessica and tell her how you feel. I'm sure that it was nothing. Well, least I hope not.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed May 23, 2012 7:20 pm

-..By this time he thought for a second before his voice came from parted lips.- "Are you sure, Isn't he the one that did those things with Lafayette. Then something with the witch Antonia." -..He was confused at the turn of events but never tried to hard to change her veiws.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:36 am