For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Anger Issues

Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Anger Issues Empty Anger Issues

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:10 pm

Brianna slammed the door closed to her bedroom that the photo frames on the wall rattled from the impact. She had never been so angry before and especially at Quinn. How could he do that? Put her up against Jessica of all people. If Jessica told Bill then he would call her back to home and she would never see him again. Heading straight for the bathroom as she reached into the shower and turned on the tap as steaming hot water filled the cubicle almost instantly.

Staring into the mirror as her blood had began to dry onto her skin as she reached for the soap and a small hand towel as she filled the porcelain basin with warm water and began to wash the blood of her face. Hearing a knock at the door as she could hear exactly who it was.

"What!" she called from the bathroom.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Anger Issues Empty Re: Anger Issues

Post by John Quinn Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:17 pm

Quinn knew she would be upset about the match, but she did not know why he had done it. He opened the door and walked in. He moved closer, taking the cloth from her hands and began washing her face as he spoke.

"Brianna, you need to hold on for a second and hear me out. I had a reason for that match. I did not expect it to go that far, but the match was needed. Both of you needed it, but her more than you. She was hurt in the attack as well. She lost her confidence and needed to get it back. You needed to resolve something things with each other apparently, which I did not expect. The match did what it needed to do though. You got to face each other on equal footing and you both held your own. I think you earned her respect as well. You got emotional a few times but you kept your head in the match. I am very proud of you."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:25 pm

Brianna snatched the cloth back from Quinn after hearing him comment about being proud of her, but right now she did not care about him being proud of her.

"You had no right! It should have been my choice Quinn! Not yours, mine. So you wanted to help her get her confidence back by beating on me? Is that how you get your kicks?" she snarled.

Switching off the shower as she stormed from the bathroom into her bedroom as she sat herself down on the edge of the bed.

"What if she tells Bill? Did you think of that? Then he would surely make me leave this place. Just when I am finding myself you go and screw it up and after last night....what happened between us I thought you wanted me to stay? Clearly I was wrong!" she grumbled.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:31 pm

He followed her into the bedroom, leaning against the door frame.

"Brianna, the reason that match happened was because it needed to eventually. I needed an outside element to gauge where your skills had gotten to so when I take over your training, I will know where to begin. When she decided to sneak out and come here to ask me the favor of a match, I decided that you were ready to be tested and you passed with flying colors. She cannot go to your Maker. She was not supposed to leave the grounds and can never tell him she came here."

He took a breath, looking at her.

"I would not have chosen her for your opponent, but fate took a hand in things. You really did well out there. I could not have been prouder. As for the rest, I do not want you to go. I would think last night alone, if nothing else would tell you that."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:35 pm

"Would you have stepped in? If you or Arabella thought that I was failing would you have stepped in?" she asked him curiously, her anger still clear in her voice.

Standing from the bed as she walked over towards him as he towered above her.

"Do you still want her?" she asked him "If the answer is yes then I will leave tonight and never bother you again. I need to know, I need you to be honest with me. I never know what you are thinking or what you want...Do you still want Jessica?" she asked him again.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:42 pm

"If I thought you were going to come to harm, yes I would have stepped in. To answer your second question, let me ask you this. Who am I with right now? I left her with Arabella and came to you. I have no interest in her. She came to me, remember? I did not ask her to come here, and was surprised when she showed up."

He stepped closer, taking her hands and pulling her to her feet. He looked directly in her eyes.

"What I want is what I have here. What I want it you."

He leaned in, kissing her gently.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:46 pm

Brianna tried to stop herself, her body from responding but she could not help it. Her arms wrapped around him as she pressed her body against his own as she felt his arms wrap around her. Pulling back to look softly into his eyes she felt helpless, what was happening to her?

"You should go and see to Jessica.....I should get changed" she smirked.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:49 pm

He shook his head.

"No Brianna, Arabella will tend to her needs and see her safely home. I am here for you, and no other. You can get changed if you like, but I will be waiting for you after you do. You have earned a night out. I was thinking we could do something simple and silly. I know there are a couple movies that just started at the theater in Shreveport. Interested?"
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:51 pm

Brianna was stunned to hear that he wanted to stay here with her and not go to Jessica which had her even more shocked.

"You want to go to the movies? With me? Like a-a-a date?" she whispered unsure of what this even was any more.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:54 pm

He chuckled at her shocked expression.

"Why not? You've had a busy night. Why not just relax and have some fun?"
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:58 pm

"Sure that sound like fun to me" she grinned.

Dropping her arms from around his neck as she looked down at her clothes that were still covered with her blood that had now dried in.

"I should shower first" she smirked as she headed straight for the bathroom to shower and change.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:02 pm

Quinn followed her into the bathroom, noting she was still a bit sore, and began helping her strip away her bloody clothing. As she turned her body around, he kissed her deeply, resting his hands on her hips.

"I'm tempted to ask if you'd like company in there, but if I do, we might not make it to the theater tonight..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:54 am