For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Bonds of Trust

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Bonds of Trust Empty Bonds of Trust

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:11 pm

https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t219-nothing-stays-buried#1584

Pam was in her office with Violet, going over the books. The club had closed hours ago and Eric had left the club early, not saying a word. Violet was helping her with the paperwork for the orders to be placed. She was one of the only humans she could tolerate. She took a sip of her blood and licked her lips, continuing to conversate with Violet.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Bonds of Trust Empty Re: Bonds of Trust

Post by Eric Northman Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:17 pm

*Eric had spent most of the night running around, literally, looking for information. He came back to the bar, in the worse of moods, hungry, looking truly exhausted and like a tightly wound up toy. He slammed doors as he walked around. He walked to the counter, pulled out a true blood and began to drink it before finding it too revolting and tossing the whole bottle to the wall, shattering it in his anger*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:25 pm

She heard rummaging in the bar area and told Violet to stay there. She walked out from her office and peeked around the corner. Eric's back to her. She could sense his anger. "Eric, what is it?" She asked almost fearful of what he'd have to say. She hadn't seen him this angry in weeks, and it worried her. She looked to the right and saw the glass on the floor, and blood dripping from the wall.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:29 pm

*He turned his head and the moment he saw Pam he saw red. In a second he grabbed her by the neck and slammed her on a nearby bar table* TELL THE TRUTH!! *he hissed, his fangs fully out, his voice a low, lethal growl. This wasn't the refined Mr. Northman, this was Eric, the 1000 year old vampire who blazed a trail of blood and death everywhere he went*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:37 pm

She felt her back slam against a table and shrieked in pain. "Eric...What are you talking about?" He'd never been this violent with her...ever. His eyes were blazed with anger and hatred. She racked her brain trying to figure out what she had done. Was it delayed anger for shooting at Sookie? She gripped his wrists, that held her neck. "Eric....Eric..."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:41 pm

*He growled again, able to keep her pinned with just one hand on her neck. He slammed his fist down on the wall behind him, leaving a very impressive hole in the wall he may regret later on* Russel 'escaped' *he said, putting emphasis on the word escaped, because he didn't believe that for a second, someone had let Russel out and currently there was no one he could trust. Already the Authority would be on his ass for the Nan issue, he didn't need anyone betraying him with Russel*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Her eyes widened. She jumped when his fist slammed into the wall. Looking him in the eyes she said "You think I....you think I feed Russell Edgington? Eric, do you know how absurd you sound?!" She could not believe he was accusing her of all people. His progeny. She'd been by his side for decades now and never once betrayed his trust. Her voice shook with fear that he didn't believe her, just for the fact that he was angry and needed someone to blame.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:55 pm

*He had a moment of contemplation and slowly released her neck* I can't trust anyone... *he said as he took a step back* Russel is out... I don't know where he is... but he'll be gunning for us soon... *he sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:58 pm

She felt his hand remove from her neck and she stood quickly. Touching her neck where his hands had a grip she looked up at him. Her heart felt crushed. "If you can't trust me...over Sookie or a fuckin' werewolf...then just say it now. Say it and get it over with." Crimson tears began to fall from her eyes. "SAY IT! As....your...maker....I release you." She said each word with emphasis, and pain. She'd never challenged him like this, but she felt she wasn't trusted by her own maker.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:02 pm

*He looked at her, a true grim expression in his eyes* Perhaps I should...I cannot...will not let Russel kill you to get to me.. *he said in a deadly earnest tone. He would not harm Pam, his only progeny because Russel had gone batshit and had his brain fried literally in the sun. Besides, with the Authority going after him now he seriously couldn't risk Pam. She had made her with a purpose and that purpose would not be lost to some inferior vampires*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:07 pm

She looked away from him and stared at the wall, as tears slid down her cheek. "After all we've been through, after all we've done...to have it end like this." She folded her arms across her chest and held herself tightly. Almost afraid she'd fall apart right there. Her dead heart was aching as she felt her bond with Eric weakening. This was the worst night of her life.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:12 pm

*He walked up to her, touching her cheek* Pam... I cannot risk you. You are my progeny, the pride of my vampire life. You were made for greatness and I cannot let Russel or anyone deprive you of that solely to get to me *he leaned in and kissed her cheek* If releasing you will keep you safe... then that is something I am willing to do
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:18 pm

She pulled away from him, and looked him in the eyes. Determination across her face. "I won't let you Eric...I will stand by you no matter the cost. I will give my life for you. I won't let you do this alone. You can release me, but I will be by your side whether you like it or not." She meant it with every part of her being
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:27 pm

*he sighed* They're coming after us... the Authority and Russel. *he sat on a nearby chair* We need to be prepared... *he gave her a grim look* Trust no one Pam... no vampires, no Bill, at this point....*he sighed* you can't even trust Sookie. Russel will come after her... and if news spreads of her fairy blood the Authority will come after her as well
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:37 pm

She straightened her posture and said with confidence. "Then we take them all on together. You and I, Eric...together we are stronger. You have to know that." She slowly walked up to him and knelt in front his chair, placing a hand on his. "Don't shut me out...please. Russell Edgington is a big baby who needs to be staked and I know you can."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:45 pm

*He nodded* Then prepare Pam... We may close up the bar for a while, or leave it in the care of some humans while we deal with this shit... *he said as he kissed her forehead* oh and call someone to get that hole fixed too *he added matter-of-fact as he walked back to the office*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:50 pm

She watched him go and knew he still had some doubts that she had something to do with it. She watched him walk to his office and walk back out without another word. She wiped her eyes as Violet came from her office asking if everything was alright. "Close up...I'll be headed out shortly." After sitting in her office for a few hours thinking, she grabbed her keys and phone and walked towards the main bar. Passing Violet without another word.

After the fight with Eric, she felt broken. He'd left her in dispair thinking her to be the cause of Russell's escape. How he could have so little faith and trust in her, broke her unbeating heart. After everything they'd been through, after everything they'd done....he blamed her. She had blood stained face from the crimson tears that fell, unable to keep it in. Violet told her she'd lock up and she barely acknowledged her on the way out of the club. She wanted to kill someone as bad as she felt, take her anger out on someone else. Make them feel as bad as she did. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she stepped out into the darkened parking lot. She had her defenses and guard down. Her only thoughts were replaying her and Eric's conversation. How could he do that? How could he not trust me. Suddenly she was blinded by pain. Silver had been sprayed in her eyes and she couldn't see. She dropped to her knees and screamed in pain. She used her other senses to try to tell who or what was attacking her. Before she could uncover who her attackers were, she had a silver chain against her throat. She felt the pain overwhelm her senses and she couldn't fight. If she got free, whomever was behind this would suffer she could promise that. Anger surged through her as she tried to hide her fear. She felt her ankles being chained with more silver and slid into a vehicle. Darkness covered her eyes as she still couldn't see clearly yet. She fought as best she could but it was no use. The only thing she could think of was Eric, and the way they parted. If she was not to live to see another night, this was the worst night to end it on.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:03 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:40 pm