For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Talking about Old Things..............

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Talking about Old Things..............  Empty Talking about Old Things..............

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:16 am

Willa thought she would try one more time ,she knocked ever so softly ...

"Tara ...come on we are going to have to talk about them coming back sometime ...I know how hurt you are but we have to talk about it and what comes next ...please let me in .."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Talking about Old Things..............  Empty Re: Talking about Old Things..............

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:21 am

*Tara stared hard at the door....fuck....it wasn't going to answer it's self....but she didn't want to talk....not to Willa...she wanted to grab Pam...throw her up against a wall, and.....well....that was as far as she got into the fantasy before she knew her Maker would take control, and hopefully they would end-up in a mass of sweaty sheets and lots of things that didn't involve in any shape or form talking. Instead she walked over to the door, and opened it with a sigh, Daisy wagged her happy little Rotti nub, at the presence of Willa immediately, and wandered over towards the other vampire.*

"You should have just used you're key."

*Tara said standing in the doorway*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Talking about Old Things..............  Empty Re: Talking about Old Things..............

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:31 am

She looked at Tara and saw just how grief stricken she was and her heart shattered for her sister .She could almost feel Tara's pain it was radiating off her in waves like the ocean in a terrible storm...

" I wasn't about to just barge in on you I wanted to wait until you were ready to talk...and really until I was too...I had to get out of hear I wasn't sure if you heard me leave ,I left a message...I also left a message for you on your phone about sending the new vampire guards your way so you didn't kill them by mistake ( with a little smile on her face ) ..but I'm guessing by the look on your face you didn't get that message either ...."

"Do you want me to warm up a True Blood for you ...I think we can both use some ... I really need to talk with you about them ...I'm so fucked up about this ...Are you up to talking with me ...or do you need more time ?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:37 am

*Tara exhaled hard, and rubbed Torque's fur, it had a nice calming effect on her, and for the first time she was curious as to how Eric and Pam survived without a pet....then she thought of Pam as Eric's pet, and grumbled under her breath.*

"No....I didn't get either....don't worry thought I didn't go all black hawk down on anyone...vampire or other, I have been happily trying to drink myself into a blissful drunken state and realizing it takes a hell of a lot more to do that when you're undead."

*She said lighting a cigarette, and offering one to Willa.*

"How....how could they be such....fuck-ups???"

*She asks, as thought she is utterly surprised by this.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:48 am

Willa looked at the cigarette and thought I'm a rebel I'm going to take it and fucker be damned .She took the cigarette and a light from Tara and began to smoke it ,when she found she could smoke it without coughing due to her vampire skills ,being not really needing to breathif you could call that a skill, she was amazed.She looked at Tara ans said ...

" I don't know Tara ...But they don't think they fucked up ...they think we did ...they think I did ...I'm the fuck up .... I'm the one who cant look after herself ,like I should know how just being made ..but ...If I wasn't here Tara you could go back to Pam and she would happily take you back Puppies and all I bet ...If I wasn't made you wouldn't be in this fix ..."

Willa wiped a tear from her eye ..

" I'm the one they don't want and never did ..I was made to get back at my father ...nothing more "
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:58 am

*Tara looked at Willa, and felt as if her world was crumbling down. Tara didn't have many friends, In fact Sookie had been pretty much her only friend the whole time they were growing-up. Of course there was Jason. But let's be honest Tara always wanted more then friends with him or of course she originally wanted that. But that was a long time ago, yeah she had Sam, and her cousin, but she couldn't remember the last time she had seen La la, or Sam for that matter, But this was different. She knew Willa wasn't her responsibility. But she knew Willa was sweet, and kind, and she didn't deserve to be treated the way she was being. Tara felt her anger over take her sadness and shook her head.*

"Don't be saying that!"

*She said, pulling on her cigarette hard.*

"And even if she would take me back...you think I want to be worrying when the next time is Eric will decide to take off and she'll run off after him....leaving me to kick rocks in he dirt....Willa....when they left....it wasn't just you who had no one...neither did I...if I didn't have you here....well...shit would have been even worst for me. Even if you did go all 30 days of night on some humans."

*Tara went over and genitally, kissed Willa's far-head.*

"Ok....I am not coming on to you, cause I know you ain't like that, and your like my sister. BUT, I want you....you're my partner in crime....Bonny to my Clyde....Mickey to my Mallory, minus the hot, steamy sex, you feel me?"

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:13 am

Willa was sweetly surprised every time Tara spoke of her this way ,she felt it so strongly toward Tara she just didn't really believe Tara felt the same way . She looked deep into Tara's eye and the hugged her deeply ..

" Thank you so much for caring for me ...I have never really had anyone who cared for me just for me ...You know a little of what my life was like as a human ...locked up ,watched ,every move I made never left alone and this was what my father called love ...And we wont talk about my mothers betrayal ..."  

"I thought it might be different with Eric until he left me ...I saw how much he cared for Pam and Nora.. I stupidly thought he would come to care for me that way in time ....we have so much of it I thought ...how stupid huh ...Now I see that he will never care for me and really I was just some revenge plot to be thrown away after ..."

"Tara will we be ok by ourselves ...I mean I have enlisted Elsa our head vampire guard to start training me for combat but without them ...will we really be ok if this war comes to our doorstep ?"

Willa was scared but ready for any answer Tara was willing to give. She was starting her training the next day out in the field behind the house and was looking forward to it but if this war came to their home and she wasnt ready it could mean the True Death for her .
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:19 am

*Tara smiled at Willa, and ruffled Willa's hair.*

"Shit, if we're gonna start trading growing-up my life sucked stories, we're gonna have to start drinking....you know what....we should....you should....fuck....we'll talk about how bad our lives were, before we were turned, and if one of us says something worst then the other, the one with the worst growing-up story has to drink."

*Tara said, with a smile.*

"You know, girl you're on your way to becoming one of my favorite people...and it isn't just because you're the only one I have to talk to....a different time....a different place....who knows what might have happened."

*Tara says, offering a drink to Willa.*

"Ok....ok....I'll go first....I learned to mix a vodka and coke, before I learned how to spell either.....you're up."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:26 am

Willa always wanted to play drinking games in University but never got the chance .She was totally game for this game .She settled herself down in Tara's room asked for another cigarette and light and took a glass with what ever Tara was drinking and started ...

" Umm... At six I was sent off to an English boarding school and on the first night I was given a ceremonial hair cut ...at the time I had hair down to my bottom ...They cut all my hair off ..you know like a bowl cut ...I cried for a whole month ..."

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:39 am

"Hah ha.....did you look like the little dutch boy, but with dark hair?"

*Tara gave Willa another smoke and lit it for her, she shook her head, and for the first time, realized Willa was finally relaxing a bit. Good she thought to herself, the damn girl was always so serious, and now Tara got to find out why.*

"Ok.....you got that one, take a shot."

*Tara said pouring a shot of Vodka for Willa, she grabbed a small plate and filled up about 15 shot glasses and left the plate on the table.*

"I figure I may as well fill 'um up while I am still sober, right?"

"Ok, for years I protected Sookie, in school... cause' people were always causing trouble with her, because she was different. Starting in elementary, by the time we were in middle school, everyone thought we were a couple....and they weren't shy about telling us in each and every way."

*Tara takes a shot, and says.*

"That was just because I wanted one....you know....I like you like this...you should relax more....and hang out with me...and not kill random people, I can be pretty awesome to hang out with, if I do say so myself."

*Tara says with a small laugh.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:52 am

Willa smiles at Tara and she was right she was starting to relax and it felt good . She looked at all the shots and took one for herself just to show Tara she could keep up .She drank the burning fluid down and slammed the glass on the table as she has seen in so many movies and winked at Tara..

"Just cause I wanted one ...You must have had it bad in school always defending Sookie ...Was alcohol always a problem for you growing up...I never had a chance growing up to have a drinking or drug problem mine was excellence ...I had to be the best in everything I did ..."

" At this boarding school I was bullied not unlike yourself but for different reasons ...I was bullied for being an American, a perfectionist and rich ...they never left me alone ...nonstop calling of names like southern bell and slaver ...those were just the nice ones ...I was even beat up by this one girl on a regular basis ...it lasted for three years of no friends and bulling...until I finally got my father to send me home due to PTSD from all the bulling .."

" My drink ?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:12 am

"Sure....your drink....maybe I just wanna get you drunk and take advantage of you...."

*Tara said with a smirk.*

"Kidding....don't get all British on me....that means all stuffy...."

*Tara lit up another smoke.*

"Alcohol was never an issue for me....it was for my mama however....that's why I was nearly always at Sookie's, her grandma was a saint. Adele Stackhouse was....is a saint, I know if there is any kind of good place, a Nirvana, pearly gates.....Heaven. Sookie's grandma is there....my mama...she'd get plastered and sometimes get violent...."

*Tara shivered as if someone walked over her grave.*

"Now....don't you start feelin' sorry for me....and wait....did you say someone said something to you about slaves...you I mean you're family.....never, or at least you're family....didn't own any right? I mean....you hang out with me, so it's not like you can be racist...or at least a practicing one.....is that even such a thing....a none practicing racist....racist reform....?"

*Tara said letting out a laugh, it felt good, to relax a bit, she smiled and grabbed Willa's hand for a moment, with a short squeeze.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:25 am

Willa took her drink and laughed at Tara stammering about her maybe being a racist ..

" No my family never owned any slaves they were living in the North before moving to the South after the War ...So no we never owned any slaves but the idea is interesting ( she winked again at Tara and took a drag of her cigarette ) ..They just called me that because they knew I was from the South in the Americas ...you know how kids are ..."

"Im so sorry about your mother ...but you don't get to pick your parents ..to bad huh ...at least you had Mrs Stackhouse to look after you ...I had guards and nannies ...so after I came home ...they put me in a hospital for about six months ...it was just another cage so they didn't have to deal with me...There I was in counseling and got better enough to come home to my mother and father fighting all the time and by the age of ten I think my mother had decided to bail on me and my father for a vampire ..."

" I think its both of our drink .."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:31 am

*Tara nodded*

"Shit at this rate, we are going to get drunk....not that we don't deserve it, right? I mean...just because they fucked us over, ain't no reason we can't go on....like that dumb ass Titanic song, fuck it our hearts will go on, or something."

*She said with a smile.*

"You know if you want we could always go and look up those people who fucked with you, and scare the living shit outta them, right?"

*Tara said, pulling on her smoke again.*

"Ok....I got one....I had a crush on Jason...yes Jason Stackhouse, and he never knew, nor paid any attention to me or it....I mean he didn't ignore me...but you know what I mean."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:46 am

Willa listen to Tara talk about her fist love Jason and thought about her fist love and how bad he screwed her up ..

" Yes I know about firsts loves...mine wasn't until University ...I wasn't allowed to have boyfriends in high school I was barely allowed friends ..which there weren't many ...The fist love can be hard ..he actually tried to get back in contact with me just this past month and shall we say ...I told him where to go ...more or less ... Any ways I know how they can get to you ..."

" Now about getting drunk I say we more the deserve too.. Fangtasia can run itself if need be so can the restaurant I have a great staff there ...You know what Tara ...I'm so afraid they are going to make me close it down...They cant see the bigger picture ...plus we are making huge money so far ...we will be paid back for what we put into it in no time of this keeps up ...So lets have another drink and keep this game going .."

" During high school I was bullied again...this time by the prom queen and her lackeys..she was horrible ...she spread rumors that I was a lesbian because I didn't date and said I had a crush on her and had asked her out ...then she went further and said I came on to her in the gym locker room ...it was awful ..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:53 am

*Tara hands Willa a shot, and winks at her.*

"Well....did you have a crush on her?"

*She fills the shot glasses up again.*

"We could always kill her.....I mean in this time of war....we wouldn't even be held accountable, chances are.....or we could say it was temporary insanity."

*She said, with a wicked smirk.*

"Look....I wasn't into the restaurant at first, and to be honest I am not to into it now, BUT it's the point of the matter...if you care about it, and it's something you are serious about....I will do everything in my power to allow you to have it....even if I don't agree with it....fuck....it's the point of the matter....he didn't give you any instructions on how to be, how to feed...anything....fuck him....fuck them both...I bet there fucking each other right now, Hah!"

*Tara rolled her eyes.*

"Fucking Eric."

*She said shaking her head.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:08 am

Willa laughed at the idea she would have a crush on Lara Sue ,stupid bitch that she was.And the thought of killing her and that asshole of a husband sounded so nice but she had to restrain herself and not let what happened, happen again .She had promised herself that would never ever happen again ...

" Sounds like a nice idea but I cant let that kind of shit happen again no matter how much I want some human dead ( she said with a serious note to her voice ) ..but really a crush on Lara Sue (she smiled at Tara ) ..not my style baby ..Id go black beauty before Id go white bitch any day ( and winked at her ).."

"And the restaurant ...fuck the both of them Ill fight for it no matter what and if they shut me down to their own folly ...maybe Ill open it up somewhere else and then they cant say shit ...fuck them and their rules ...They never said anything to either of us before they left ...they never said don't build a nice restaurant onto Fangtasia ...they never said shit ...we did the best we could with what we had and we did damn good ..."

" One thing we do need to do is go shopping ...I bought the fur babies all their stuff but we left all our stuff at the cabin ...we need to go shopping ..spend some of Pam's money she hasn't taken back yet ...what do you say ...shopping trip after a few more ?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:16 am

*Tara smirked*

"Why Willa Burrell.....are you flirting with me.....or calling me a horse?"

*Tara asked and let out a laugh.*

"Not only should we go shopping...obviously when where not drinking....But we should donate some of her money to the ASPCA.....yeah....that's right.....since she brought it up!"

*Tara said looking at Willa.*

"We'll get whatever we want, and or need...shit....it's not like she can bitch about it...neither can he...after all....everyone thinks there dead....I say we go on such a huge shopping trip we need a u haul to bring all the stuff back!"
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:42 am

Willa laughed at that ,the ASPCA would be great they need allot of money ...

" Yes they need allot of money to help the poor animals ...and we could donate it in Fangtasias and the Excellence's name so it would be a huge publicity  grabber and piss the fuck out of them at the same time ...That would be great ..It would give us vampires a good name for helping animals as well ...its a great idea Tara ...it works on all levels ..."

" As for shopping have you picked out our furniture for this house yet I see there are a few pieces here and there but there is still allot to be bought for the house ...your right we are going to need U-HAUL for all our stuff ...I also have found this site for some clothes I didn't want to go into the store and buy them but I ordered them for my night at the main bar but if you come with Ill got into the store ..its called Vampire freaks here are some of the clothes I had before.." ( Willa pulls out her phone and shows Tara some of the clothes she had bought )

Talking about Old Things..............  Product_get_pic

" So... I was wondering if you come with me can we go and see what they have ..I reall like the dresses I got there...or if not Ill just order them ...They have cool pants as well ...

"They have everything ..I really think you will like their clothes ...please will you take me there ?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:59 am

*Tara raised a brow, and looked at everything.*

"It's cool, I have no issues taking you there, it looks like it has some stuff I'd be interested in as well.....Ooooh I love the idea of Fangtasia being the ones to give money to the ASPCA.....something like 500$ or something, maybe more. I want it to make a huge impact....and watch as they are both ultra pissed."

*The idea of Eric and Pam both putting there hands up in the air, and sighing about the donation brought a wide smile to Tara's lips.*

"As for furniture, I didn't have anything set in stone, I just really want to get this old fashion shit outta here, if you have an idea I am open to ideas....and you never answered my question....are you flirting with me....or calling me a horse....you're not skirting around it."

*Tara asks as she smirks.*

"Don't make me start truth or dare with you.....'cause I am just drunk enough to do it."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:11 pm

Willa tried to give her best sleekest smile and said ...

" Most assuredly not calling you a horse ...(and she laughed,she must be a little tipsy scrolling through the clothing website )..I think that's a good number to donate and it will sure piss off those two ...I would like to be a fly on that wall when they hear about it wouldn't you ..."

" Do you think anyone else knows that they are here? Are we the only ones ? Do you think they have talked to Bill? I wonder how that conversation will go ? Why did they even come back ? Its weird you know ...I wanted him back for so long and now that he is ...I just want him gone again ..."

" Hey look at these shoes ..."

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:18 pm

*Tara smirked*

"Naw...to be honest I don't want to be near either one of them right now, fly on the wall or not....there assholes...the both of them.....Eric I expected it from, he's an ass, he's always been an ass....I guess I just expected more from Pam, which is damn near as dumb as they come....I know he's all like the Queen B, and she's like....his thong....or something..."

*Tara shook her head, feeling a tad bit tipsy herself.*

"Wow....you talk a lot when you drink....wait....is this the first time your drunk....it is isn't it? Oh my god....you were turned when you were under 21....this is your first time drunk isn't it?"

*Tara asks, lighting up another smoke.*

"Considering they told us, or rather Pam told us not to breath a word to Bill I am guessing we're the only ones who know....that could change at any minute thought considering Eric never said a word to you about not mentioning it to anyone."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:31 pm

Willa took another drink ,she liked feeling this way it was freeing .She giggled at Taras realization that yes this was her first time being drunk ...

" Why yes this is the first time having more then one or two drinks of wine ...but I am far from drunk ...I have seen people drunk before and I can stand and walk I am sure of it ...I wonder though when they are going to spring it on our big King ...you have to wonder what their plan is ....They have to have one ...I mean come on ...Why now ...Why come back now ..."

"They could have come back any time but they chose now ...when this war is going on yet they say they didn't know about any war ....They say they didn't know about the re-opening of Fangtasia but come back on opening night ...they have some sort of plan going on I just know it ..I don trust them at all ..(she takes another drink ) .."

"And another thing Eric is an asshole I got to read allot about him from his journals before we left and hes nothing like that man in there ...your right he is and always been an ass...Hey can I have another smoke ..."

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:39 pm

*Tara lit Willa up another smoke.*

"Oh Jesus....I took your liqueur virginity...."

*Tara says sighing.*

"Of course they are up to something, it's Eric's nature....they are always up to something...and another thing if they were soooo pissed off about the way WE ran Fangtasia, maybe they should have made a better effort to stay in touch so that we would have kept it the way they wanted, but did they, NO! So fuck them....the both of them, they deserve each other, I mean....no one can stand to even be in Eric's presence really other than Pam, I am so glad Sookie dumped Bill & Eric...Hah, to them both!"

*Tara looked over at Willa and shook her head.*

"I got something much better to smoke then that, you may as well go all out, now that you're already there."

*Tara says, taking a puff off a joint, she had in her cigarette pack, that she had gotten as a tip from a fangbanger at Fangtasia.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:44 pm

Willa's mouth dropped open she had never in her life smoked pot before ,she had never in her life had known anyone who had smoked pot .She looked around her to make sure they were alone and grinned at Tara ...

"Ok sister of mine but if I freak out you have to look after me ...I have heard mixing your drugs can be tricky ...but Im game if you are ..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:28 pm