For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Waking up with one you love

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Waking up with one you love Empty Waking up with one you love

Post by John Quinn Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:27 pm

Quinn was sleeping peacefully with Tijgerian in his arms when he was awakened by a child's war cry as Rajat jumped from a chair at the foot of the bed to land on top of both of them. He was giggling as Quinn rolled him into a cuddle, chuckling.

"Morning, Rajat."

"Morning, Daddy. Did mommy have another nightmare?"

"Yes, Rajat, but she is fine now. Why don't you go find Vincent and have him make us all some breakfast. We will join you out there in a bit."

"OK"

He chuckled as Rajat ran from the room with a grin on his face, stopping at the door.

"I love you, mommy. I'm gonna see if he can make us waffles!"
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Waking up with one you love Empty Re: Waking up with one you love

Post by Tijgerian Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:37 pm

She woke with a startled jolt and was forced to smile at Rajat's antics. Sitting up in bed, she pulled the sheets up and watched he and John interact. It brought a smile to her face that quickly faded when reminded of her nightmare. She looked away for a moment as John suggested he go find Vincent. Once he left the room, she continued looking away from John, not wanting to be reminded of her weakness.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:45 pm

Quinn could see she was not ready, and wanted to let her choose the timing, but he needed to let her know he was not going to let it go. He climbed from the bed and dropped the sweat pants, wrapping a towel around his waist. He looked over at Tijgerian. She was still avoiding looking at him.

"Give me a name and I'll let it go for now, but we are going to talk about it. Who gave you the scars, Sevti? We both know I am not talking about the ones on your skin."

He tossed a second towel over his shoulder and waited for her to answer.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:48 pm

She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "And what, John? You'll hunt them down and make then suffer? It was an unfortunate run in with a jaguar over territory and that's it. I don't know what you mean nightmare. I'm fine. It's none of your concern."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:54 pm

He walked over, standing a hair's breadth from her, looking down into her eyes.

"Sevti Tijgerian, you and I both know you are full of shit on that. I know whip scars when I see them. I also remember the screams. I know where they come from and you are not being truthful with me. No kitten is going to give Sevti Tijgerian nightmares like that. Not even close."

He lifted her by her arms and looked her in the eyes, locking her gaze with his own.

"You have two choices right now, Sevti. You can tell me the name of the demon who haunts your dreams or you can sit here until I believe you have told me everything about your past....including what he did to you. Make no mistake in my words, Sevti. I will have my answers, but I can be patient or very direct. I am giving you the choice of the path."
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:04 pm

She watched him walk over and place his hands on the bed frame, leaning down close to her, inches from her face. His eyes locked with her own. She listened as he called her bullshit and narrowed her eyes.

She grunted when he pulled her up by her arms and glared at him for threatening her. She pushed against his chest to distance him and moved around him to the dresser. She looked at her reflection and set her hands palm down on the surface of it. Looking down at the wood, she growled in frustration and turned around to face him.

"He didn't have a name! The collector. Are you happy? That's his name. Now can we just please drop it!?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:16 pm

He watched her as she crossed the room. Her walls were built so high that it seemed even she could not see beyond them. When she spoke, he could hear the pain even what little she said caused and knew he had to stop with that.

"He didn't have a name! The collector. Are you happy? That's his name. Now can we just please drop it!?"

He moved over to her, wrapping his arms around her tightly, holding her close as he whispered in her ear.

"Yes, Sevti. That is all I ask for now. We can drop it for now. You will choose the time when we speak more on it, but understand that I meant what I said last night. You will sleep by my side until the nightmares no longer plague you."
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:21 pm

She felt his arms wrap around her and her body relaxed for a brief moment until she snapped back to hiding behind her hard exterior. She shook her head and pushed against him slightly. "Don't treat me like some scarred damsel in distress John. I'm fine and I will be fine. Just....don't try to protect me okay? Don't...feel sorry for me and try to make it all better. You can't. You won't. You never will." She felt the burn of her eyes and turned away from him, inhaling slowly to maintain her hard composure.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:31 pm

"Of course you are, Sevti. I could never look at you that way."

He chuckled and leaned in, looking into the mirror at their shared reflection, catching her eyes in the mirror.

"Sevti, you are part of my pack. We share a son. We are bonded by that fact and as such it is my place to look after the welfare of the pack as a whole. That includes you, no matter how strong you are. We are stronger together and you know it as well as I do."

He kissed her neck gently and smiled, looking at their reflection together. He ran his hands along her sides gently, tracing the curve of her body until his hands rested gently on her hips.

"Now, I think a shower is in order before breakfast. Will you be joining me or would you prefer to shower alone?"
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:41 pm

She watched him in the mirror, his hands moving up the sides of her body as he gently kissed her neck. She held back a growl of arousal and bit the inside of her lip to keep herself in control. His question was loaded and one she was not sure how to answer. At all.

Did she want him? Yes, yes she did. Did she want him to think his charms would make her talk? No, no she didn't. His tempting offer was thought on for a while, one she considered just to feel close to him. To think of something other than the smirk of the vampire who haunted her dreams and now her waking self. Her hatred for vampires stemmed from her captivity and torture by one, but it only grew as she learned they were nothing but savage killers. She was lost in thought and realized it when he kissed her neck again.

She turned in his arms and looked into his eyes, her stern look said she meant what she was saying. "Just remember, I'm not your girlfriend. I just happen to be the mother of your son and I just happen to feel the need to take you up on your offer. So don't read too much into it, okay John?" She was still hesitant to let her guard down for him and not sure she wanted to let him in just yet. But her own feelings told her she might care for him more than she wanted to admit. "So if we have an understanding...I'll accept that invitation."

She placed her hands on the dresser behind her and slowly lifted herself to sit on the top. Extending her legs out, she wrapped them around his waist and pulled him closer. Her hand slid between them and unhooked the towel from its position, letting it fall to the floor. "You were....saying?" She asked as she looked into his eyes and her hands moved softly over his bare crotch.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:49 pm

Quinn smiled as she wrapped her legs around him. When she pulled his towel free, he chuckled and reached to the edge of what little clothing she wore. As he lifted it over her head, he leaned in kissing her breasts, and flicked her nipple with his tongue. He growled, looking up into her eyes as he felt her hand on him.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:55 pm

She grinned and tilted her head as he leaned forward to tease her breasts, the sheer panties she now wore were the only thing covering her body. Stroking him as he flicked his tongue, she heard his growl and closed her eyes. Enjoying this moment and letting everything drift away...

Two quick knocks and the door opened. "Tij, I looked at the printout from G-G-G-OH GOD! I am...so sorry! I..." The door closed hard and she peered over John's shoulder, quirking a brow. From the other side of the door, she heard Rochelle curse softly. "I'll...come back later." She knew Rochelle was ten shades of red. Her poor friend. She grinned more and looked back at John as she scooted to the edge of the dresser and shrugged, their interruption having no effect on her. Her hands released his shaft and traveled up his chest and neck, then across his shoulders. "Are you going to tease me all day?" She asked as she ran her fingertips over his skin.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:11 pm

"Are you going to tease me all day?"

He grinned at her and tore the flimsy material away from her, growling as he drove fully into her, his eyes never leaving hers. He lifted her from the dresser, letting her own weight driver her further onto him.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:21 pm

She gasped and moaned at the same time, feeling him fill her fully. He throbbed within her walls and she held onto his shoulders as he lifted her. Biting her bottom lip, she wrapped her legs around his waist and moved her body up and down on his shaft. She used her strength and gravity to slide herself up and down the length of him, contracting her muscles when she came up and he slid out, releasing them when she came down and he entered her fully again. She looked into his eyes, knowing full well what she was doing. She increased her speed, her body bouncing up and down as he slid in and out of her. Her head fell back as she clutched his shoulders, moaning at the wonderful feeling this was giving her.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:49 pm

Quinn growled as she increased the pace, driving down onto him as her head fell back. He shifted his hips, taking her weight fully onto himself, feeling himself sink even deeper into her as he walked them toward the bathroom, hooking the door closed with his foot. As the stepped into the shower, he reached over, turning on the water as she rode his shaft. He held her in the middle of the shower, the water streaming over them.

Waking up with one you love Large10

~30 minutes later~

Quinn smiled as he buttoned up the shirt she had chosen for him. He had to agree that the color was good on him. He was amused to see her, still naked, picking through his shirts again. As he buttoned up his vest, he walked over, kissing the back of her neck.

"We both know you will look better in any of them than I ever could, Sevti, but you should think about picking one out. Rajat is probably wondering what is going on by now."

He chuckled and looked in the mirror, adjusting the vest a bit before turning to see her picking out a long button down shirt and pulling it around her body. He sighed, but knew she needed to get dressed as well. He kissed her lips softly and rested a hand on her cheek.

"We'll be in the common rooms, Sevti. I'll see you there."
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:04 pm

She fumbled through his shirts after realizing her clothes were in the guest room. She decided on a business shirt that hung past her thighs enough to cover her up. Her panties were shredded so she would need to get to the guest room before going to breakfast.

Waking up with one you love 4d29ced58b87bc54ceba5b5fcce55c8e

For fun, she grabbed one of the ties that hung in his closet and slipped it around her neck, walking back out of the closet and hearing him say he'd meet her out there. She smiled after he kissed her and gave him a wink. "I'll see you then."

After he left the room, she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Looking around the empty room, she turned her back to the mirror and slid the shirt off her shoulders, enough to see the scars on her back. She sighed and pulled the shirt back up, securing the buttons. As she turned the knob of the door, she heard Tolvin's voice and stopped short.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah..I uh...sorry I bumped into you again, I don't know what's wrong with me lately."

"Really, it's fine. You appear distracted anyway. Is your boss around? Another fax came for her."

"Oh, um...give it to me, I think...well she's...busy. Or was...or is...nevermind. Just...do yourself a favor and do NOT go in there." Tolvin chuckled and Tij cocked a brow.

"We all know not to go into the personal chambers of Mr. Quinn. Did you...just walk in?"

"Well no, I was...well my hands were full and I was looking for her and Vincent said she was probably asleep in the master bedroom, I heard Rajat and assumed John was with him...I uh..." She peeked through the crack in the door and watched Rochelle adjust her glasses nervously, her face crimson. Tolvin chuckled again.

"Got a show?"

"Something like that." She smiled at Tolvin and this intrigued Tij. Did her assistant have a crush? He smiled at her and then chuckled, causing Rochelle to chuckle too.

"You'll get used to it."

"Yeah...I hope so." She blew out a breath and shook her head, holding up a folder. "I better get back to work, thanks again for showing me how to work that fax earlier. I've never dealt with one of that brand."

"Anytime, it was no problem."

She opened the door more and passed both Tolvin and Rochelle wearing John's shirt and tie. She was anything but modest as she went back down the hall to the guest room where her clothes were. Before she closed her door, she heard the whispers.

"Oh my god, I'm so fired..."

"Doubtful..." She shook her head and chuckled softly at her friend. She'd have to have a heart to heart with her soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:08 am