For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Life Is Just A Dream On The Way To Death

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Life Is Just A Dream On The Way To Death Empty Life Is Just A Dream On The Way To Death

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:23 pm

*It was late......even for what vampires would call it....late enough that I wasn't going to be able to make it back to me and Willa's place...if she was still staying there, I had to get in touch with her. Lord knows I had to speak to someone I was starting to get lonely....maybe I'd hit up Lafayette, after all I had to forgive him and Sookie at some time, right? I got into the coffin, and closed it up. I still wasn't use to this coffin business. I missed the softness of my bed, fuck don't even get me started on what else I missed, I cracked my neck and settled in to coffin I was more then sure was Pam's. Okay.....yeah so I missed her, I hated it, I never wanted to admit it. But...I missed her, and I hoped one day, even thought it was stupid....she'd miss me too. With that foolish thought, I went into a deep sleep.*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Life Is Just A Dream On The Way To Death Empty Re: Life Is Just A Dream On The Way To Death

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:30 pm

"Tara..." she whispered softly, "Tara..." Her hands gliding over the fabric that covered her body. Her voice dripping with sex as her hot breath blew on the sensitive skin of Tara's ear. A grin on her face as she moved her hand lower on her abdomen, right to the junction of her thighs.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Life Is Just A Dream On The Way To Death Empty Re: Life Is Just A Dream On The Way To Death

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:39 pm

"Mmmhm."

*Tara lightly stirred, and opened her eyes, looking down at Pam, she would have asked questions. But honestly she didn't care. Pam was here, and she was with her, she licked her lips, using her own hand, to guide Pam's.*

"Don't stop...please...."

*She said. Nearly in the form of a whisper.*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:43 pm

Pam grinned at Tara's request, one brow going up. Her little minx decided to sleep in just a bar and some boy shorts, which made her job easier. She used one hand to rip the fabric from her lower body and moved down. She pecked slowly at her cocoa skin on her abdomen, across her pelvis bone and down her inner thighs, smirking as she darted her tongue out to taste the skin of her thighs, teasing her.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:50 pm

*She remembered Pam's touch. Everything was coming back to her. When she had been with Felix, when they had brought that girl home. When she was flirting with Willa....every person had simply been a substitute, for her. For Pam, she licked her lips again, and looked into the eyes of her Maker.*

"You already know don't you?"

*Tara whispered, arching her back slightly, she ached for Pam. For her touch, her smell. Every part of her wanted her hands, mouth...her everything, Tara thought to herself, as she bit her bottom lip, not even noticing as a small dab of blood formed.*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:55 pm

Running the tip of her tongue along her inner thigh as she looked up with hooded eyes to her progeny who spoke. Pam remained silent. Once her tongue reached her groin, she stopped. The scents of her arousal were an indicator she wanted it badly. Softly, teasingly, she ran the tip of her tongue along the cleft between her legs, parting her sensitive skin to run her wet tongue along Tara's clit.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:07 pm

*The touch of her Maker was to much, she wiggled under the soft, velvet tongue she has ached for, the touch that only Pam could provide, her touch made Tara wounder why she even bothered with men, none of them could make her body feel the things that Pam could. Then again she didn't know any other woman who could either.*

"Please....don't......stop."

*She begged her Maker, feeling herself get closer and closer to release.*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:10 pm

Her tongue flicked at rapid pace as her nails ran up her legs towards her thighs, puckering her lips around the sensitive skin, she sucked and continued to lap at the sweetness there. Rolling her tongue around her clit, she slowly entered her with two fingers and began to coax an orgasm out of her.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:21 pm

*It didn't take long, for Pam to get her to orgasm, but then again it didn't take long for her Maker to do much when it came to her. She felt her head fall back, and her lips lock, trying hard to keep herself from falling into orgasm so quickly. But it was of no use as her body once again succumbed to her Maker's touch and the feel of her tongue, she touched her lips, where the blood was lighting dripping, and brought it down to Pam's lips, as she exhaled hard, and sighed.*

"Please....don't leave."

*Tara said unable to hid her emotion.*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:24 pm

Pam grinned and licked the blood droplet from her mouth, her blue eyes gazing into Tara's brown. "Hush, Tara. I have made you cum as you requested. Day is nearly here and you'll be waking soon." She smirked and pressed a small kiss on her mouth, licking Tara's lips to let her taste herself before she vanished.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:31 pm

*Tara woke-up and looked around her....in Pam's coffin....alone, she balled up a fist for a moment, and then allowed herself to relax.*

"God damn it.......fuck!"

*Tara said sitting up and looking at her clothing all still in tack.*

"It fucking figures."

*Tara said opening the coffin up and getting out, to the darkness of Fangtasia's dungeon. She'd have to find Pam....and soon....and find a way to forgive her.....regardless of there issues of her leaving....she needed Pam more then she was ready to admit....and that may just be her down fall.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:24 am