For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Answers

Martha Bozeman
    Martha Bozeman

Answers Empty Answers

Post by Martha Bozeman Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:23 pm

‎~She smiled as Emma slept on the couch. It was late and she called her lackeys for backup in case Sam became irrate. She made her way to her barn and slid the door open.~ "Evening Sunshine!" ~She called out. She would get answers now...having the blonde was just a bonus.~
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Answers Empty Re: Answers

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:33 pm

<I heard her call out and I rolled my eyes; my entire body was hurting so bad I was amazed I was still conscious. I hadn't slept all night>

Well, good morning to you, too, sunshine! How'd ya sleep? <I called in my cheeriest voice as I plastered a huge smile (fake, of course) on my face.>
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:36 pm

He groaned as he turned his head away from the light that Martha had switched on. He slowly turned his head to face the old hag. -Who the hell are you?- He asked. He had no idea who this woman was or why she wanted him. Or Sookie for that matter. He shifted his weight again, so tired and weak. His stomach growled for food and he wondered how long he'd been here.
    Martha Bozeman
    Martha Bozeman

Post by Martha Bozeman Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:38 pm

~She grinned~ "I'm your worst nightmare buster." She looked back to the blonde. "I wasn't really talking to you sweetheart. Why don't you stay outta this. It's between me and shifter boy over here." She looked back at Sam inching closer and closer to him. Pointing her finger in his face. "You...are the reason my boy is dead. And you are gonna pay."~
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:43 pm

<I raised a brow. Boyyyyy she better be glad my Gran taught me to respect my elders, although she would have probably made an exception for this woman.> Well excuuuuuse me! I was just bein' nice, what with you being my elder and all.

<I looked over to where Sam was, still frustrated that I couldn't see him all that well.> Sam, you alright over there?
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:45 pm

‎-I'm alright Sookie...- He looked into her eyes trying to figure out what she was talking about. -Your son? Look lady I don't even know who the hell you are. Why did you shoot me? And why Sookie? She had nothing to do with this!- He could feel his anger rising. He pulled at the ropes behind his back and squinted his eyes and clenched his teeth. -Let us go, I have nothing to tell you!-
    Martha Bozeman
    Martha Bozeman

Post by Martha Bozeman Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:48 pm

~She rolled her eyes at the blonde. "Elder...pshh..." She ignored her and turned back to Sam.~ "You know good and well who my son is. Pack master of Shreveport, Marcus Bozeman! And YOU killed him! So guess what? I'm gonna kill you...only after I torture you first. And I didn't shoot you, my boy Nate did. He was Marcus' second until that Alcide came along. Then after I'm done with you...I'm gonna take Emma away from that bitch Luna for GOOD!" ~She cackled like a witch in a roar of laughter. She grabbed a pair of farm shears and smiled as she moved closer to him.~
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:57 pm

Now you wait just a minute, miss! <I looked over to her, my anger starting to get the best of me. I looked down at my hands and pulled at the binds to no avail.> What was that about Emma?
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:59 pm

-Marcus? Marcus killed my brother Tommy. And for your information I DIDN'T KILL your son. He pulled a gun on me and someone else killed him. And I'm not telling you who, because the fucker deserved everything he got!- Sam's eyes widened as she inched closer with shears. -What the fuck is that for? Are you crazy or something...I told you what happened! Now let me free!-
    Martha Bozeman
    Martha Bozeman

Post by Martha Bozeman Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:01 pm

~She stopped and looked at him.~ "Maybe you'll change your mind." ~She walked towards the blonde, he was obviously fond of and grabbed some of her pretty blonde locks.~ "How about we give you a haircut. Then I'll give you some blood tattoos?" ~She smiled wickedly and her eyes lit up yellow with anger as Sam ratted on about Marcus deserving it. She turned to him and pointed~ "You SHUT UP!"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:09 pm

<I looked at her with fire in my eyes> NO ONE TOUCHES MY HAIR, YOU UGLY OLD BITCH!!! GO! <I felt a tingle in my hands and a slightly maniacal laugh slipped through my lips as my hands glowed white, the binds on my wrists breaking and falling to the floor, but the best part? The best part was when that ball of energy flew right out of my hands and hit whoever that woman was square in the face. She hit the ground and I jumped up, my arm cradled against me as I stumbled over to Sam>

Hey, you okay bossman? <I knelt beside him and grinned as I looked at his binds>
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:10 pm

He watched Sookie fairy blast Martha half way across the room and his mouth dropped open. He'd never seen anything like it. She freed herself and made her way to him. He couldn't answer all he could do was nod in astonishment at what had just happened. -Sookie, I don't know if I can walk. Its pointless...- He said as he groaned while she undid his hands. As he swung them in front of him his shoulder popped and he cried out.
    Martha Bozeman
    Martha Bozeman

Post by Martha Bozeman Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm

~She made a face then the next thing she knew she was flying backwards and felt like she'd been electrocuted. She was knocked unconscious and saw black.~
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:16 pm

<I shrugged my shoulders and then winced as I heard his shoulder pop> Oh heavens, Sam! <I knelt closer to him> Okay. Put pressure on your leg, okay? It's bleeding again. <Not even thinking I leaned down and pressed a quick kiss against his lips, ran my hands through his hair and stood> First, we gotta tie this woman up so she can't get back to us.

<I looked at him> Second? We need to get Emma and get her back home to Luna. Okay?
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:22 pm

He leaned down and pressed his hand over his wound. Groaning in pain. He felt Sookie's lips to his and her hands run through his hair. His eyes flew open in shock. He nodded as she spoke still dumbfounded. -What the...what was that for? Emma? She's here?- He was dizzy and confused and watched as she tied Martha up to the post. He hobbled out the barn with his arm across her shoulder as they headed to find Emma. He wanted to collapse the pain was so intense.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:29 pm

For being so brave. DON'T tell Eric and DON'T tell Luna. Blame the heat of the moment or something. <I winked at him, trying to keep my spirits up when in all actuality I was hurting so bad I was sure to fall over at any moment.> Come on, Sam. We can get her and find our way home.

<I put an arm around him and we made it inside for Emma. She was passed out on the couch, completely oblivious to the goings on.> Um. My arm is a little.... <I motioned to it and gave him a worried look> Can you get her?
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:32 pm

He nodded. He wouldn't tell Luna or Eric, but was surprised it happened. He looked to the sleeping girl and could not turn around. He had to get her out of here. She'd been taken from Luna and god only knew how bad Luna was right now. He clenched his teeth and picked Emma up over his shoulder as he put his other arm around Sookie for support. -We have to hurry, no telling when her "boys" will come back.-
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:40 pm

<I nodded> Watch her head. <I said as he slipped out the door. My strength was waning, and quickly. I gasped and tried to catch my breath as we got into the woods.> Sam...Sam, I have to rest. Just.... Just a sec..... <We stopped at a fallen tree, Sam cradling Emma in his arms and humming to her quietly. I leaned back, my head finding a soft piece of moss on the tree, the cicadas "singing", the warm night air calming my nerves>

<I looked over to Sam and smiled softly as I saw him sleeping, mouth slightly open and arms wrapped tight around the little girl. I yawned and nestled closer into the tree; just a couple of minutes... That's all I needed. I looked down at my arm and didn't even have the energy to wince; it was pouring blood, staining my Merlotte's shirt.> Swell. <I whispered as everything went black>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:23 pm