For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Complicated

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Complicated  - Page 2 Empty Re: Complicated

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:14 pm

She smiled softly. "Whatever anger you feel, whatever retribution you wish to take...I hope you only do it after I've sorted myself out."

She sighed. "The vampire who harmed me... not only was he my employer... but I believe I was developing strong feelings for him. However those feelings were put into question after I had a very disturbing but accurate nightmare about him...I wanted to believe it was all a joke, but his crazed nature.. the humans he killed... even turning on his own progeny.... it's all too much. I don't know what I feel right now... but if he dies before I get answers...I will never forgive myself" she said softly before touching Quinn's cheek.

"I made peace with you....I need to make peace with him before anything else... at least let me do that before you do anything else"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:19 pm

~her scent sends my head spinning as her gentle voice acts as salve for the flames in my mind. I look into her eyes, the flint fading from them as I see the pain in hers. I can see plainly how painful it is for her to say these things out loud.~

"Kiara....I...."

~words failing him, he must hope she understands without words.~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:24 pm

She looked into his purple hued eyes. So many memories in those eyes, eyes she'd fallen inlove with which were so again his overly masculine mature.

"I hope one day you'll forgive me for all the hurt I caused you Quinn" she whispered before, and against a small part of her that screamed she should pull away, she got on her tip toes and kissed him.

A soft, feathery kiss, demanding nothing, just wanting to put into actions, what her words failed to ever convey. Her sorrow, her regrets, all the time wasted in self hate and hate for others.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:29 pm

~feeling her lips brush mine, the last thing I had expected, I cannot help but let my nature take it's own course. I press closer, lengthening the kiss, pulling Kiara to me, drinking her in. Inside my head a small voice is screaming that this will end in pain, but I do not care. I will take the pain if I can have this moment of pleasure to sate it...~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:33 pm

She felt his lips against hers. So many memories, so many things unsaid. After a short moment she had to pull back, solely because her body protested as the sore muscles of her legs and ribs demanded she either sit down or lean against something to take the pressure off them.

"Sorry...I... shouldn't have done that" she said, not wanting to add to his confusing thoughts and anger that she could smell clearly on his skin.

In that moment she looked vulnerable. She wasn't that take no prisoners wolf, she was just a girl, having suffered so much unnecessary evil and merely seeking a small moment of solace.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:39 pm

~sighing as she pulls away and apologizes for what I would never turn away...~

"Kiara...You never have to apologize to me. There has been much pain on both sides. A moment of solace in a kiss is never a regret, and always welcome."

~she looks so fragile, almost like thin glass. I reach out, offering my arms, not insisting, smiling softly as I look into her eyes~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:43 pm

She smiled and stepped into his arms, leaning into his body. She let out a soft hiss, just feeling a spasm travel down her neck and shoulder, making her shudder for a moment.

"I just... don't want to add fuel to the fire Quinn. You were really angry...I've never really seen you that angry before" she said softly.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:48 pm

~smiling softly, and reaching up, I begin slowly massaging her shoulders, using gentle motions and light pressure to release the tension. Leaning down, I kiss the nape of her neck gently, breathing deeply in, enjoying her closeness~

"Depends on the fire you mean. Kitten....and no you have not seen it because I have never felt that angry before. I am no less angry now, but your touch, your kiss ~drawing her scent in~ all of you....have allowed me to calm and focus."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:50 pm

She smiled softly, letting out a small groan when he reached a very tender spot halfway between her neck and shoulder blade.

"As long as all that anger isn't directed at me....I'll be alright" she said softly, clutching his shoulders for support, literally placing her weight on his body, just the tilt of her body keeping her upright.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 pm

~smiling, I lower my hands and lift her gentle and slowly into my arms, bringing her close. I lean in, kissing her gently, reveling in her softness. Drinking deeply of her lips, I feel the tension leaving me.~

"My sweet Kiara. I missed you. I know this may only be tonight and things might change, but tell me you are once again My Kiara..."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:02 pm

She blinked, suddenly up in the air and being kissed. She sighed softly, her body just glad for being given some rest.

She listened to him and at once a thousand things went through her mind. The memories with him, the hurt and betrayal, however she also recalled his recounting of the vampires he'd killed, solely for her. The way he worried over her well being. A part of her heart ached, it only wanted to find that one person she could find her place in this world with.

"Oh Quinn..." she whispered "...even if it's just for tonight, just for this moment, I want to be yours again..." she said softly, resting her head on his shoulder. Even if tomorrow everything changed, she didn't want any more regrets, any more 'what if's' she just wanted a moment of peace.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:16 pm

~Carrying her gently out of the garage, I climb to the roof level and cradle her in my arms as I slide into a lounge chair under the moonlight...~

"A perfect moment, Kiara. I owe you this one and a thousand more. This one is a beginning though..."

~As they are looking out into the stars, a pained look crawls across my face as my cell begins to ring. I gently lift Kiara up and lay her back on the lounge.~

"I should not be long, Kitten..."

~I move away talking quietly on the phone...~

~from the other side of the platform "I don't give a damn how expensive it it, do it."~

~walking back over, I have a satisfied smile on my face.~

"They have the tracking frequency for your little vampire's car. They will get a hold of us when she stops. Now...why don't you tell me more of the past. It is I am sure a long story, but we much both face the past before we can leave it behind..."

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:19 pm

She smiled, just letting her carry him. She loved the soft lounge chair under her and the stars above. She listened to him and even tilted her head curiously when he stepped aside.

She rubbed her neck and stretched, actually reaching down and removing her boots, wiggling her toes.

When he came back she nodded "Thats good...I was getting worried about Jessica..." she said before she sighed at his next statement.

"Where to begin Quinn... so much happened after that morning that you left. Hardly any of it is nice...or pleasant to hear"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:20 am