For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Blood Orders

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Blood Orders Empty Blood Orders

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Pam sped to her office, her arousal simmering down now that she was no longer in the presence of Tara and her wet naked body. The images of her under the water, kissing her lips. She hated not confiding in Eric, but doubted he'd understand. And frankly, why would he care? He wasn't Tara's biggest fan, hell Pam was-only a few months ago-eager to kill her. Now, she was her maker. How things could change so fast amazed her.

She sat at her desk and hit the speed dial button number 4, Kiara Griffen. As she listened to the phone ring she began to fill out what needed to be reordered for the party and a list of people to call and things to do. She wouldn't let Eric down. Not this time.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Blood Orders Empty Re: Blood Orders

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Kiara was woken up. Since everything that had happened she'd gone back to being a daytime person, letting Nik run the business at night.

Her phone rang with a ringtone she hadn't heard in ages, and a bit grumpily she answered. "Yes?...Kiara speaking" she said, sounding half asleep. She had to turn and lay on her side, pushing a button near her headboard to turn on a lamp.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Sitting up straighter in her seat as she spoke to the phone, having Kiara on speakerphone so she could do multiple things at one time. "Kiara, It's Pam. Eric and I are throwing a bash this weekend. Saturday actually, we need blood and lots of it. Donors perhaps as well. Up for the job?" She grinned a little knowing that Bill was...well....she didn't know where Bill was, Eric never said what became of him. She assumed he'd met the final death, one that she would not cry over.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:39 pm

Kiara yawned, it taking her just a few seconds to process all of that "Donors? yeah sure, how many you need, what kind and by when?" she asked, slowly sitting up and reaching in her nightstand for her tablet so she could shoot Nik an email about this. She was surprised Pam was calling, usually it was Eric with his arrogant self demanding things.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:43 pm

She tapped her chin in thought. "I need a mixture, males and females. Supes if they are willing. Fae for VIP, all blood types, labelled of coarse. And if you could...Celtic Warrior Blood. Haven't had that in decades. A gift to my maker, if you will. Also True Blood, all types if you've got any. Royal, and Blood Wine. That should do it....and I'll need them all delivered by Saturday at least 2 hours before the party. And make sure they dress decent, this is an extravagant event. How much?" She waited to hear the horrible numbers, but knew she could pull this off. The ticket sales for the ball would help cover things.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:52 pm

Kiara noted everything. "Celtic blood? hmm... tricky, but I think I may know a place for it. True blood... got it, royal, got it... Blood wine eh? older I suppose" she said as she held the phone to her cheek with one shoulder as she typed on her tablet.

Most of everything she could find. With the whole bombing of true blood factories her business was booming. She had back orders on donors, and the line to sign up to be a donor was several miles long. She then thought about the price. She was seriously tempted to make it ridiculous to piss Eric off but in the end she wasn't that mean and she was doing good in business.

"You know Pam... just for you, I'll treat you guys, it'll be free"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Pam arched a brow in disbelief after Kiara offered it to be free. "Free?" She chuckled. "I'm sorry, what's the catch, the fine print...nothing...is free. You of all people know that." She knew this woman had secret motives, after all, she quit working for Fangtasia to serve King Compton. But she was the best blood source this side the Mississippi.

Pam never took handouts. Neither did Eric. If her intentions were sincere, she'd consider it...knowing it would help them use the money to make sure everything else got done. She leaned back in her chair and listened to Kiara make her case, contemplating for once, getting a handout.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:59 pm

She chuckled "Free Pam. I've made so much money with you fangers finding religion it would be almost shameful to take money from the legit ones now would it. Just tell Eric this makes us even, he knows what I mean" she said calmly.

Nik replied to her email promptly, telling her that everything should be in place by saturday and that he'd get to work finding Celtic Blood. "Do you still want your donors to perform... ALL duties?" she asked, referring to those who aside from feeding often wanted sex from their warm meals.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:15 pm

She nodded. "Will do." Eric hired the were lackey and had given her great bonuses to start up her business that she desired. Pam had a small...very small soft spot for her since when she first met the girl, she made her money in a similar way Pam once did.

"Make them willing, but not desperate. Desperation reeks." She wanted her guests to have the option, but not make it a necessity.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:17 pm

She nodded "Come on Pam... none of our donors are desperate. But JUST for you I'll make sure to give them an extra sniff and reject the desperate ones" she said as she typed away.

"Anything else you need?" she asked, rubbing her eyes a bit.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:21 pm

Looking over the list in front of her, she shook her head. "Seems that's everything for now. I'll contact you if more arises. I'd also appreciate the extra sniff very much, since you're going above and beyond for me, I guess you're invited. Masquerade. 8 central. Fangtasia. Be there....or don't." Pam didn't wait for her to answer, just hung the phone up. She wasn't one for chit chatting, and had many other people to call. So much to do. Next on the list....
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:22 pm

Kiara rolled her eyes "Sour as always, that woman needs to get laid" she said before going back to getting in all the donor orders.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:49 pm

After hanging up with Kiara, Pam opened the bottom drawer of her desk and retrieved a small box. Inside held a business card and small vial of blood. It was from John Quinn. He was an eccentric kind of man. She hesitated for a moment, remembering the games he often played. He surpassed his reputation by thousands.

She grinned and pressed the numbers into the phone so fast as she looked on the business card. While the phone rang on speakerphone she twirled the vial of blood in her fingers examining it and wondering...What he tasted like.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:05 am

~Glancing at the caller ID, I smile. I knew it would only be a matter of time before they ran low. Now...how to play this.. ~

~I hit the answer key, relaxing back as the speaker clicks in ~

"Extremely Elegant Events, Jonathan here...how can we be of service?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:10 am

Hearing his gruff but arrogant voice made her glare at the phone as she stopped moving. "It's Pam, but I assume you knew that already." She said as she began to twirl the blood between her fingers again.

Before he could speak again she spoke, "Listen, I'm calling because I'm planning a lavish occasion here this weekend and I want it...done properly. I hear you specialize in vampire events? So how about we set up a meeting and discuss it? If you're up for the job that is." She said as she glanced in the corner of her eye at the phone.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:19 am

~Smirking since she obviously knows the answer already~

"We have been known to run an event for our fanged clients from time to time. A meeting would definitely be in order for something of that scale. Give me a moment to check my schedule...."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:23 am

Pam waited for him to check his schedule as she held the small vial in between her thumb and forefinger, tilting her head to the side. This blood was valuable and maybe it would prove to come in handy one day. But for now it was her little secret. She set it down gently on her desk and picked up her pen as she filled out orders for bar supplies to fax it next.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:29 am

~smiling after checking the schedule~

"Looks like I can help you out, Ms. Beaufort. I have a free evening this coming Wednesday. I'll stop by the club and look around a bit, then we can meet up to discuss things. I am of course assuming you are planning to use the club for your event. How are your stores of True Blood? The EEE has stockpiles of all varieties if they are needed, including some of the more exotics. "

~Grinning smugly, Quinn leans back in the chair and waits for her to respond... ~
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:35 am

She stopped writing as he came back on the line. A smile crossed her lips in a calculating way as she leaned back in her chair, propped her legs up on the corner of her desk and looked at the phone.

"Well, that sounds like it will be cutting it close to the actual party, which is this Saturday I might add. I need decorations, invitations, a band....can you, John Quinn, pull that off in time?" she cocked a brow at the phone awaiting his reply, then snapped her fingers remembering. "Oh, and about the blood...I'm looking for Celtic Warrior blood, and having extra True Blood won't hurt, but I've spoken with Kiara Griffen who will provide donors and True Blood."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:41 am

~Jotting down the information quietly, the pen drops at the mention of Kiara and the line just goes quiet. Closing my eyes, I think if I want to deal with this... ~
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:45 am

She had her head leaned back against the chair looking at the ceiling when she heard silence and the sound of a pen hitting the floor with a thud. She leaned forward and shot both brows up in interest. "Something wrong John?" She said with a small smirk. Did he know this young were? Her vampire senses told her there was a history there....
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:47 am

~drawing a deep breath, setting myself... ~

"No, Ms. Beaufort, just dropped something and had to grab it. If you need the meeting sooner, we can probably arrange something for late tomorrow evening. Will that work for you?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:52 am

She nodded then replied, "Much better. Say right after sundown? I'll let security know you're coming." Since everything with the authority and the vampires going crazy because they were told to feed on humans, and in some cases forced since the True Blood factory bombings. She stood and made her way to the mirror to apply another coat of lipstick. Looking back to the phone as she slowly walked to the front of her desk. "We'll talk then, au revoir." She said as she ended the call. Everything was lined up and ready to go, now she just needed something small, black, and flat. Well, besides that sexy piece of chocolate she needed Eric's platinum credit card. There was going to be shopping and lots of it. She had to look her best, after all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:25 pm