For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Missing my Family & friends

Missing my Family & friends Empty Missing my Family & friends

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:29 pm

I grabbed my cell phone for the millionth time and set it back down. I was bored to death even though Isaebel had a colossal library here in her Dallas home and every dvd you could think of I was beginning to get that trapped feeling. One of my favorite lines from the Pirates of the Caribbean came to my mind "Pretty speech from a captor, but words whispered through prison bars lose their charm. " No I was not being held captive and had every luxury that Isaebel's most trusted people could get, but I was just not use to being solely dependent on someone and I missed her terribly. She left as soon as she thought i was comfortable and I did not want to watch the news afraid of what other awful things were being broadcast. Some people thought it was anti vampie haters that blew up the trueblood factories hoping to drive the vampires back to the coffins. while others thought it was the vamps themselves that did it and were planning on taking over the world. The last time I watched the local news the story was that baby vamps were being made at a shocking rate while having no maker to control them. I sent a my daily text to Isaebel to check on her and to let her know I was fine then sat there staring at phone. From what Isaebel had told me it would show up as unknown to who ever I called with no way of tracking it back to me, so I grabbed my old phone and got my contact list. Just a couple calls to Sookie , Claude and maybe Pam would ease some of my worries. Hopefully someone would answer even though it was an unknown number.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Missing my Family & friends Empty Re: Missing my Family & friends

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Pam's phone chirped as she looked down at the screen. Not recognizing the number she debated answering it. Picking it up and answering the call. "Hello?" She said into the phone. Waiting to find out who was on the other end as she looked at her nails, considering another manicure.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:34 pm

After the phone rang twice I almost hung up, but when I heard Pam's voice I let out a sigh of relief.At least one of the people who I came to think of as a sort of friend was alive?not dead again? ok I was panicking in my own head trying to think of the correct term. so of course I started blubbering"Oh thank goodness you're ok Pam. Sorry to go awol on you, but there was just no time. Oh Gods I'm rambling I'm sorry I know you hate that." I took a deep breath and hoped she didn't just hang up on me thinking it was a crazy person wasting her time on the phone.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:34 pm

"Rita? Is that you? Slow down...breathe!" She recognized the voice of the half fae woman who worked at Fangtasia as Eric's assistant/publicist. She had been gone for months now and with everything going on, Pam never realized her absence. "What's going on are you okay?"

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:36 pm

I looked at the phone in confusion. I had just assumed Isaebel had given Pam the heads up because she kind of worked for her, I knew she was trying to keep me safe and sound from vampire attacks but I felt Pam was one of the only vampires that I could trust."Ummm yeah I'm good. Just laying low to keep what little fae blood I have where it is." I laughed a little and plowed on" So I was wondering if you know if Sookie is okay? I'm going to try her and Claude next. Maybe leave a message since they won't know it's me calling"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Pam smirked, another opportunity to knock the socks off someone with her information. "I assume that she's just delightful. Seems your cousin is now Mrs. Northman. Go figure that." She rolled her eyes at the thought. Eric was only doing it to protect her, unless he truly loved the little fairy.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:53 pm

I about dropped the phone when Pam said Sookie was married. "Umm okay so does that make her your step mom?" I slapper my hand over my mouth" I'm sorry. there I go thinking out loud again. Wow with everything that's been going on I did not know Sookie and Eric were that serious" The thoughts going around in my head were going a mile a minute.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Her brow cocked up as her face changed into a not amused look. "No, they weren't that serious. Long story...and I'd keep those out loud thoughts to yourself. She is not, nor will ever be my step-mom." She had to give her credit for being brazen enough for that comeback.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:25 pm

I rubbed the back of my neck feeling my embarrassment"I am sorry Pam it just the way I deal with stress. Always have had to be cracking a joke in the worst situation. What kind of present do you get a vampire human wedding? How's everything at fangtasia?" I felt the phone vibrate against my ear to let me know to end the call soon and I knew Pam was not the kind to take messages for anyone so I just told her I'd call tomorrow and check in if I could not get hold of my cousins"Well Pam I'm glad you answered your phone, you take care" Ok that was not what you tell a vampire but I really did miss fangtasia and the easy friendships I had made there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:31 pm