For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Wolf Wishes Fulfilled

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Wolf Wishes Fulfilled Empty Wolf Wishes Fulfilled

Post by Alcide Herveaux Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:09 am

*Finishing off the daily paper work so I can get home to my she wolf, so we can hit the road to Jackson to spend Thanksgiving with Janice and Dad. This year has had alot of twists and turns most of the path was filled with character building ass kickers, but one thing happened really rocked my world off kilter.

Her name is Rikki Mercer, when the wind was against me she was beside me. She stood with me through the thin times. Now that I am Pack Master she consented to be my wife, my pack enforcer, my helpmate and lover. I know I haven't done right by her, but I will give her the world if she so wished it.

Back to the ass kicking character builders, I rebuilt a relationship with my father and we see eye to eye these days, since I have had a taste of the same medicine he was dished. Sometimes a humbling experience is a good foundation to build from.

Some wishes go unfulfilled and for that I am extremely grateful, Sookie is a good friend but wouldn't make a mate for a Alpha. I will go to the ends of the earth for her it she needs it, but the affection I hold for her is that of friendship. My heart belongs to my she wolf.

Meeting her taught me that you cannot fix something that is broken, it can be mended but never works exactly the same. I have always tried to fix something that wouldn't work. With Rikki there's nothing to fix just love and respect. My world would fall apart completely without her. She's the first thing I think of in the morning and the last thought at the end of the day, when we lay in each others arms.

Sticking the last of the papers in a file shoving the file into my desk drawer locking it for next four days. Locking the file cabinet and turning off the lights, locking the door and the lock on the fence. Crawling into my truck heading towards the apartment to load up for the trip with my future.*

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:48 am