For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The King is back

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

The King is back Empty The King is back

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:31 pm

*Kiara ran through the mansion. She knew that scent. Bill was back. He had left on a trip without telling her and despite doing her best not to be the needy girlfriend she really had missed the vampire. He was charming and smart and could actually hold a conversation with her without boring her to death. She saw the guards take his bags before she talked him on the floor*

"Bill!" *she said, forgetting there were others watching their little display*
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

The King is back Empty Re: The King is back

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:43 pm

*The only thing that mattered to him right now was to see her face. After a torturous month of being separated from her, she was all he could think about and think about her he did. Being the King he needed to go wherever the authority told him to go and when it was classed as secret and confidential, as much as he wanted to leave her a clue he couldn't bound by the oath he took, he up and left without so much as a note.The thought of her being upset or being caused pain by his hand was too much for him to bear, so he imagined her happy, smiling, shopping. Even now as he thought of her, a smile lit up his face.
    The car edged into the driveway, Bill sat up in his seat, he opened the door before the car stopped and was standing on the gravel path that lead up to the luxurious mansion a second after it came to a halt. It took him merely seconds to walk up the stone steps, open the door and there she was. A flurry of brown hair blocked his vision as he stumbled backwards, his strength weakened from his time away, his energy spent from the task he had to face and yet he smiled, for he had the one person in his arms who he had been fighting for, to return home for.
    Encircling his arms around her he hugged her back tight, he got up swiftly still holding her in his arms. Nodding to the bodyguards to relieve them of the awkward stance he pulled her away momentarily to look at her*

"Kiara, how i have missed you!"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:49 pm

*she smiled before looking at his pale... or well paler complexion. She held his face in her hands* You haven't fed have you? *she said with a pout* I'll call the procurer to bring you someone... or have some royal brought up to the room *she said, showing concern. She held his hand, making sure he really was there and it wasn't just a figment of her overactive imagination* come...lets get you settled and fed before anything else tonight
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:56 pm

*He pulled her into him, ignoring her words, making her spin until he caught her in his arms, he held her against him, as his lips closed in on hers, he kissed her slowly with a deadly reason to. Missing had been a torture he never wanted to be burdened with again. One of his arms roamed freely up her back until it found her hair, sweeping it away from her face, stopping the kiss before he got too carried away.

"That came first, now the blood!"

His smile was evident on his face, still holding her to him he headed for the stairs, not wanting to show weakness to her or his employers. He must maintain authority at all times. Well maybe not with her.*

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:01 pm

*she blushed and growled. His kisses were always the best and they were one of the many things she had missed from him. She chuckled at his remark and followed him up the stairs. Once out of earshot from the guards she looked at him*

Bill...I know you're weakened...I can smell it. *she got him to the bedroom and actually made him sit in bed* I'll go grab some royal... unless you want the procurer to go out for you
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:14 pm

*Letting her lead him to bed, he sat down reluctantly, his hand never leaving hers, and his eyes unable to took away from her even if he tried too. He noticed a change in her, she seemed content, happy. Maybe she hadn't missed him as much as he had missed her, but he didn't care. Her happiness was all that mattered. He pondered at her question.*

"A donation might be best, it will see my strength return quickly and i have a feeling i may need it."

*His hand pulled her into him, he caught her and kissed her again, deep and meaningful, not wanting to be apart from her any longer*
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:19 pm

*she fell beside him, her lips locked with his. She draped her free arm around his chest. She didn't want to betray the fact she had missed him more than she should have. He didn't need a weakness to be used against him. She would stand as the strong wolf she was and be useful. She pulled back, tugging gently on his bottom lip. She debated saying what was on her mind, but in the end since when did she ever listen to reason?*

"Would...my blood work?" *she asked. She knew he refrained from biting her, which is something she really did appreciate, but now, seeing him weakened and in true need of blood she was willing to put aside any issues she had with being bitten if it meant he would feed and feel more like himself.*
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:28 pm

*Feeling her in his arms again, a spurge of strength came from some unknown place, h moved her hair away from her face to look at it better. Her eyes danced when she smiled and they sparkled when she laughed, it was her most intriguing feature and it made his dead heart want to beat when he seen it. Hearing her offer, he paused, his mond seemingly going into overdrive. Her blood, the taste of it made him even more hungry as he imagined it but it was something he promised himself silently, that he would never do to her, he would never take drink from her for he valued her more than that. Taking her hand he kissed, it all the way down to her wrist, where he paused just above the vein he could feel, sense, want, calling him. He lowered his mouth and kissed pushing it away gently*

"No matter what state i am in, i shall never drink from you, that i shall promise you now"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:32 pm

*she felt her stomach tense. She really had thought, for a moment, he would bite her wrist and had braced herself for the pain that a vampire bite brought but once again, he refused to bite her. She leaned in and kissed his jaw*

"then if not from me...at least let me tell the procurer to bring you a blood donation" *she whispered before standing* I won't be gone long...promise *she said, giving him a sweet smile before leaving the room to tell the right people what the king needed, as well as bringing back a few bottles of warmed up royal, in case he was really hungry*
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:43 pm

*He watched her get up from the bed, teasingly threatening to grab her but she was too quick and dodged before he could get to her. It made him smile and want her even more than he already did. The door shut and he was left in the room alone for the first time since he had been back. He stood and walked over to the floor length mirror, the site that met him startled even him. He did in fact look pale, paler than usual, deciding a shower would be best, he undone his shirt and moved around the bed entering the bathroom, intent on being out of the shower, clean and somewhat presentable for when his beautiful girlfriend returned*
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:47 pm

*Thank goodness the procurer worked quickly. She soon had, although a bit disturbingly, a bottle filled with "fresh" blood. She held her nose, never one for the smell of it. She returned to the bedroom. At first she didn't see Bill, but she heard the shower running. She smiled as she set the Royal bottled blood and the fresh blood on the table. She then fell on the bed, his scent still on it and took a moment to roll around in it whilst making girly noises*
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:21 pm

*The water felt good against his skin, he could feel it sink into his pores, making him feel less tired. He stepped out of the shower, quickly wrapping the towel around his waist when he heard it. Them noises she made, she knew how they drove him wild. He pinched the bridge of his nose, wondering if it was his purpose only or if she was really enjoying herself with whatever she was doing. His suspicions mind took a leap into overdrive, sending him hurrying into the room. There she was, like a perfect angel surrounded by white, the co lour of the bed. He smiled, watching her, the smile turning into a smirk. Automatically grabbing the bottle she had gone to get him, he downed it in one, slamming it down on the sideboard when he was finished to let his presence be known*
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:37 pm

*she literally jumped when she heard the bottle slam down. She sat up and looked ready to bite someones head off before she registered it was Bill who made the noise. Her hair, messy from her rolling around, her shirt twisted over her frame and her loose shorts giving a nice view of her tones legs. She looked up at him, her heart still going a mile a minute* Bill you scared me.. *she said, giving him a sheepish smile. She noticed now he had drank the donor blood which made his complexion gain a bit of color, or as much color as a vampire could have. She sat amongst the pool of white sheets in the bed, her legs tucked neatly to one side as she smoothed out her hair with her hands* Had a nice shower?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:48 am