For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

4 posters

Reunion

Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Reunion Empty Reunion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:04 pm

- I awake from my coffin as night fall approaches and begin to dress for work for my brother. I look down at my collection of vast perfumes resting on my night stand and decide on Victoria's Secret Enchanted Apple. I pick up the small bottle, pop off the cap and squirt a small dose on my leather jacket. As I finish getting ready, I think about how kind my brother was on letting me live here; at Fangtasia with him.Especially after what we'd been through, I wasn't so sure he would have agreed and given me a job here as well. My only problem would be Pam,who seems to think she has more ownership over my brother than I do, which is amusing to me. I smirk at the thought and continue to prepare myself for the night shift. After I had fully prepared myself, I walked out of my room and shut the door behind me. I made my way over to the bar and walked behind the counter. I checked to make sure everything had been stocked and cleaned. After I had stocked and cleaned a majority of the remaining alcohol and Trublood that had been left there from earlier in the day,a young couple had approached the bar asking for a Gin and Tonic. I immediately prepared the drinks for the two and slid the drinks over to them when I had finished preparing the alcohol.I collected their money and I smirked at the thought of human couples and had been glad that I didn't have to deal with that anymore. An hour had passed and I had tended to cleaning the surface of the bar. As I was cleaning, I looked up for a brief second because something had caught my interest. My head was lifted just slightly to where the scent had been coming from, I knew this scent- it was familiar. I gazed at the front entrance of Fangtasia and saw a familiar face of a well known friend who had been accompanied by a skinny, red-haired woman. I had recognized her from when the incident at the authority happened. She was Bill Compton's progeny. I raised a brow in amusement at the thought of why he'd be here, in Shreveport at Fangtasia.-
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Reunion Empty Re: Reunion

Post by John Quinn Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:10 pm

John smiled as they entered the club. Fangtasia....the one place they could just be themselves. He took in the scents as they entered....the usual groups of vampire, humans and....wait...he knew that perfume...

John looked around for a face he never expected to see again...There she was...

Nora Gainsborough...a smirk on her face...

He masked his surprise and smiled to her, motioning toward her with a nod...

Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:14 pm

-I notice John nod at me as a formal way of saying 'hi'. I nod back exchanging the greeting.I continue to wipe off the bar and grab two TruBloods. I heat them and once they were finished heating,I set them on the bar. John was now standing directly across from me at the bar. I looked at him, and then to Bill's progeny and back to John and smirk.- Well, well, well. Long time no talk, friend. What brings you here, to Fangtasia?
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:32 pm

John chuckled watching her gaze move to Jessica and back to himself.

"Hmm....this is the last place I expected to run into you, Chancellor. How have you been? I didn't expect to see you anywhere around here..."
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:48 pm

I walked in with Quinn feeling so good to just get away for a minute and enjoy the night. I noticed him nod at someone behind the bar as we approached. The closer we got the more I remembered her. She was in New Orleans when Bill was caught up in all that Authority bullshit. She was part of the Lilith conspiracy that made my maker nearly lose his mind. I narrowed my eyes, still weary about her presence. Knowing she was Eric's sister, something I'd learned when we were all in the elevator trying to escape that night...something I tried many times to put from my mind. I remembered Quinn telling me about his past ties with the Authority and Salome, of course he would know her. I watched and listened to them talk as if they knew one another, my body slightly tense, waiting for the shoe to drop.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:51 pm

John watched Jessica's reaction to the Chancellor's presence and chuckled. He handed her one of the True Bloods Nora had warmed.

"Relax, Jessica. This is a safe haven for all, including former Authority..."
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:08 pm

- I look to the red- head, named Jessica and smirk at her body language.I could tell she wasn't too found of me, remembering who I am and what I had been involved in. My smirk starts to turn up into a sadistic smile as I look back to John.- I found this place because I followed my brother's scent. After the situation at the authority, I left and ventured all throughout New Orleans finding a place that was relatively similar to the Authority, but they were all too unreliable and untrustworthy. I crossed the Louisiana border line and found my brother. I apologized for the problems I had caused him in the past, and asked for him to take me in and let me work for him, while I am still try to find my place. Luckily he forgave me and agreed to let me stay. I am grateful for it, but his progeny is a different story. - I roll my eyes at the thought of Pam-
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:42 pm

She watched John and Jessica enter the bar, hand in hand. Their sweet lovey dovey affections making her gag inside. The way them two were sweet on one another she'd soon need a shot of insulin from sugar overload. Rolling her eyes as she went back to standing behind the bar and watching the crowd for vampires who didn't know how to keep their fangs from veins in public.

Nora began to chat John up like they were old pals and she remembered the night they all escaped the Authority Headquarters. Why she didn't stake that little twat waffle then and there she didn't know...oh right. She was family. Family like that who needed enemies. Hearing her mention Eric's progeny she grinned and turned to face her. "You know when did this become family reunion central? I do believe you are working, not socializing. You wanna talk, go be a call girl. Those drinks have your name on 'em so do what you do best and serve." Giving her a hard look before turning on her heel and heading to check on the VIP area before she could speak a stupid word from her pathetically unpuffy lips.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:53 pm

I nodded and tried to look at the crowd of customers and dancers who were having a good time so I wouldn't think of the bad stuff that happened at the Authority. I just couldn't shake the feeling that she would still be a Lilith worshiper and I couldn't fathom having her around Bill...not when he was getting better. Pam started to speak when I turned to look at her. I covered my mouth and stifled a laugh at the things she said to Nora. Pam was always so very much outspoken and to the point and I sensed that she and Nora didn't get along. I looked at Quinn briefly and smiled before turning back to watch the dancing people, keeping my focus on them.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:15 pm

- I raise a brow at Pam interrupting my 'socializing' time as she called it. My eyes follow Pam as I watch her enter into the VIP are. I chuckle aloud at the thought of it meaning Very.Important.Princess. I smirk knowing that could just very well be the meaning of it. I look back to John and notice Jessica finding what Pam had said to be humorous. I raise a brow at her and say to John.- Excuse me for a second, I must attend to those drinks which Princess Pam neglected to. - I look over at Pam and notice her shooting a glare in my direction. I smirk at her and focus my attention on serving the customers. After I had given the drinks to the new customers who had entered into the bar just under five minutes ago, I make my way to the other end of the bar where John and Jessica were still sitting. Just as I was about to ask where we had left off, the phone rang. I answered it and the caller had asked for Pam.I put the caller on hold and look to Pam still in her 'Very.Important.Princess.' area and call out to her.- Oh, Princess!I believe you have a phone call. -I smirk-
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:26 pm

She headed into the VIP area to check on things, hearing nothing unusual coming from behind the doors she smiled at the profits. Her ears were seared with the sound of Nora's high pitched British accent that made her sound like she swallowed the Royal Queen herself. Rolling her eyes and fighting the urge to choke her, she walked back to the bar. Meeting her eyes as she held the phone in her unmanicured hand with a small smirk. She walked close to Nora, leaning in close enough to whisper into her ear. "Glad you know your place. Now stop being a twatwaffle and wipe that smirk off your face. You just look constipated." Grabbing the phone from her hand and placing it to her ear as she stared at Nora, grinning. "Good Evevning Fangtasia, Northern Louisiana's most FANGtastic club, how can I help you." She said in a monotone bored voice as she listened to the caller. Rolling her eyes yet again at the voice of Bill. "Please hold your Majesty." She said sarcastically before placing him on hold and setting the phone back down, transferring the call to Eric's line.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:33 pm

- I look to Pam who had been grinning at me and think back to what Eric had told her about when the witch had been in town and had put a spell on both him and Pam.I await for her to get off the phone. Still smirking, I turn to Pam and sarcastically say.- Now be careful Pam, I wouldn't want that beautiful face of yours to fall off. - My smirk turns up into a devilish grin- Yeah, Eric told me about that. - I wink at Pam before refocusing my attention back to John and Jessica.-
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:42 pm

She glared hard at Nora and her jaw locked up at the mention of her run in with the witch who made her rot. Clenching her fists together and then smiling forcefully, placing her hands on her hips and giving a nod. "You. Will. Regret. Those. Words." With that she turned to check with Daniel at the door before she rammed her brand new Jimmy Choo in her eye.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:45 pm

John watched the exchange with amusement....then smirked at Nora...

"I see recent events haven't dulled your bite...how the hell did you talk her into working here?"
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:13 pm

- I chuckle at Pam's warning. My eyes follow her as she walks off cussing under breath. I look to John and smirk at his comment.I look at him- Well, John. My brother owns this club, he gave me a job at my request. That is how I managed to work here. Pam on the other hand, has been working here ever since it opened.Which is only because she's stuck to him like glue. She doesn't give my brother room to breathe.That is even if he still could. - I roll my eyes again at the thought of Pam following my brother all over the world.I shake myself out of that thought and look to John- Anyway, how has your life been after the authority incident? Have you heard any other news about Salome's death and how it happened? - I look at John with an eyebrow raised-
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:17 pm

"Not really. I have all the security tapes, but they do not cover private areas..."

He pulled Jessica close, kissing her cheek...

"I am not all that concerned but I was curious....."
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:29 pm

- With a brow still raised, I begin to wonder what exactly did happen to our friend Salome.- Do you have any theories as to how you think she died? That's the only thing that has preoccupied my mind lately.Have you talked to anyone else from the authority who might have other theories as well?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:35 pm

I listened to the conversation silently, before Quinn pulled me close and kissed my cheek causing me to smile brightly. It was a little unnerving to hear them speak of the woman who caused the downfall of my maker and I secretly wondered if Bill had anything to do with her death but kept that to myself.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:38 pm

"I saw things on the tapes that give me some information, but not all the pieces. "Someone removed the vial from the sacred chamber...they moved the contents to another vial and replaced it with liquid silver and another kind of blood. The camera angles preventing certainty of identity."

He chuckled....

"But as I said, it is more a curiosity than anything else. She betrayed me in ways I cannot even explain.."
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:27 pm

-I look to John with an eyebrow raised- Interesting. Have you thought about going back to look into the matter more closely? I know going back there would create memories that neither of us would like to remember. I do think maybe we should consider the thought of it,though. After all, she was a dear friend of ours and it will only be fair to find out what truly did happen to her. -I pause for a moment and look around to make sure Pam wasn't around. When I knew she wasn't anywhere around to hear us, I looked back to John and lowered my voice to almost a whisper.- But if we do go back there, my brother can not know. If he does, he'll never forgive me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:35 pm