For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Another night, Another Dollar

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Another night, Another Dollar Empty Another night, Another Dollar

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri May 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Another night, Another Dollar 1234510

I was not in the best mood. First Maria the maid hadn't been in in over a week and the house was getting filthy. Over my dead body would I actually do house work. Viktoria was god knows where and the band I had scheduled for tonight cancelled at the last minute for a family emergency. I had to call in the DJ and I knew I'd have upset customers. Tonight was NOT the night to get on my bad side.

Luckily I had gotten a return call for Saturday nights entertainment and that somewhat made up for such a horrible day. I licked my lips in anticipation to see that act. I was behind the bar working, and not happy about it when Eric smugly walked in and made his way to his office to return phone calls. We needed more staff.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Another night, Another Dollar Empty Re: Another night, Another Dollar

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 04, 2012 7:56 pm

I made my way into the club and smiled as the security guard winked at me. I saw Pam at the bar and made my way over. "Hiya Pam...Can I get something....warm" I said putting emphasis on the word warm. I knew you had to be a VIP to get such blood but maybe she'd let me since she helped me so many times before.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri May 04, 2012 7:58 pm

I looked the baby vampire up and down with an arched brow. I sighed as I said bluntly. "Sure I'll warm you up a bottle. O positive good for you?" I knew what the little twit was after, but she was the "daughter" of Bill Compton, not someone I would like to find out what kind of things happened here. Daddies little girl had to have loose lips and I wasn't taking any chances on King pain in the ass finding out our business.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 04, 2012 8:12 pm

*I leaned in closer to the bar and looked around* "No, you know what I mean. Something....Fresh" *I gave her a smile and a wink hoping she knew what I meant now. Pam could be mean sometimes and maybe it was because Bill was my maker.*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri May 04, 2012 8:17 pm

I looked at her for a minute, somewhat amused by her persistence. I placed a hand on my hip. "Look sweet heart, I am running a business round here so either get a True Blood or there's the door. I don't know what you are talking about. There is no biting on the premises. Can't you read." I said as I pointed to the sign

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 04, 2012 8:18 pm

I sighed in frustration. "Pam, I know you know what I'm talking about. Vee, eye, Pee...." I said as I tilted my head to the side and cocked both brows up.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri May 04, 2012 8:20 pm

I couldn't help myself as I chuckled. Placing my hand on my chest laughing, I looked at her blankly. "Sorry, you...think you are a VIP...sorry dollface, that costs money you don't have. Besides, what would your Barney Fife and Daddy Warbucks think. Rules are rules."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 04, 2012 8:22 pm

I was now getting annoyed with her being a smart ass. "Look, I know about what goes on here. So if you don't want Bill finding out, then I suggest you let me back there and give me what I came for." I said trying to sound unafraid of her when the truth was...I was terrified.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri May 04, 2012 8:24 pm

I didn't take kindly to threats. "Okay Princess, since you think you are that tough, I'll let you this one time. But I hear you breath a word of this to Bill...I guarantee you, you will REGRET getting on my bad side. Oh and...don't EVER threaten me again. Got it?" I said as I walked to the back without letting her answer. If she knew anything she'd follow me. I was getting annoyed with the interrogation and figured if she told Bill, she was digging her own grave for committing the crime.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 04, 2012 8:29 pm

I smiled giddily and followed her to the back. She showed me a door and motioned for me to enter. One part of me thought she'd go in there and kill me, the other thought I was getting what I asked for. The room was magnificent. It had a large comfortable sofa and other decorations. I didn't know this even existed until I overheard some people talking about VIP at Fangtasia. From the outside you couldn't even tell this was here. She said "Wait here" as she turned on her heel. I took a seat on the couch and waited for my meal. Suddenly feeling a ping of guilt for feeding from someone else. Well, maybe it wouldn't matter. I had to tell him though. I learned the hard way omission is lying.
    Jaxon Hunter
    Jaxon Hunter

Post by Jaxon Hunter Fri May 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Pam walks up and said there was a female in the VIP room who needs some entertainment. I wink at Pam, watching her walk off she has dat ass. I wouldn't mind some playtime with the sexy blond vamp. I walk towards the VIP room, I knock listening for something not hearing a come in or a terse what, I open the door sticking my head in saying,

"Hello my name is Jaxon but everyone calls me Jax, I was told someone wants some company and small beverage." I wink at the beautiful redhead.

I walk in sitting down next to her on the couch leaving a bit of space letting her close in if that's what she wants. I smile at her, up close she's breathtaking and has a innocent air about her. My smile turns into a smirk of anticipation.

"I didn't catch your name? If you don't want to give it I will give you a nickname fitting of your beauty. You look like a hot house flower, hard to grow, expensive to maintain. Orchid a beautiful wild Orchid."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 04, 2012 10:17 pm

I couldn't help but smile as he sat next to me, but not too close. He seemed like a real gentleman. I was nervous so I let him speak. I giggled and felt like I was blushing as he gave me his own nickname. "Jessica...Nice to meet you Jaxon." I watched the vein in his neck pulse and I secretly thanked Pam over and over again in my head. NONE of Bill's donors looked like THIS. Looking at how sexy he was, smelling his scent and seeing his vein pulse made my fangs drop as I reached my hand to shake his. "Oh, sorry. Can't help it." I said as I covered my mouth.
    Jaxon Hunter
    Jaxon Hunter

Post by Jaxon Hunter Fri May 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Jessica the name suits her. I feel her slide over towards me closing the gap I gave her. Her giggle fit her. I feel her hunger and I see her fangs come down and she tells me she can't help it, I smile unbuttoning my shirt pulling the collar away giving her full access to my neck or chest if she is one who likes to bite near the heart, that one stings a bit man it gives me a erection that doesn't go away for hours. I look at her and say,

"I like when someone bites me, the pleasure involved, mere sex doesn't give you that high. Plus you have the cutest fangs I have ever seen."

I smile cocking my head to one side to expose my neck.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 04, 2012 10:41 pm

I looked away at his sweet words. Was what I was doing wrong? Hoyt had been so hurt when I fed from someone else. But Jason was different. I think. I felt guilty for feeling attracted to him. His chest flexing and I licked my lips wanting to involve sex. But I had to restrain myself. Be strong Jessica, I told myself...but part of me wasn't listening. "Thank you." Was all I could mutter as I watched him tilt his head. The vein in his neck throbbing more. Oh sweet Jesus. My mouth began to water as I inched closer to his neck. I was kneeling next to him, so badly wanting to straddle him, but refraining. He was wearing the sexiest smelling cologne. FOCUS Jessica! My fangs struck his neck as his blood pooled into my mouth. I heard him moan as I bit and I closed my eyes and pictured a grandpa.
    Jaxon Hunter
    Jaxon Hunter

Post by Jaxon Hunter Fri May 04, 2012 10:51 pm

When Jessica's teeth broke the skin on my neck I felt a slight sting but suddenly the pleasure came in and I let a moan slip out and I tried curb popping a chub. I thought about my grandmas big old panties and how you could see them through anything she would wear. I sighed that did the trick no chubs to freak her out. Her lips against my neck felt too good so I had to go back to the thinking about people who eat pork and beans and eat the slimy bacon pieces in it. I tried to repress the shudder maybe she would buy it as a shiver.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 04, 2012 10:55 pm

I felt his arousal growing and noticed a bit of throbbing...then it stopped. He must have been trying not to get turned on like me. He shuddered and I stopped drinking. I feared I'd taken too much. "Are you okay? You feel weak? Should I stop?" His heart was still beating at a good pace, but the shudder worried me.
    Jaxon Hunter
    Jaxon Hunter

Post by Jaxon Hunter Fri May 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Smiling at her seeing the worried look on her face. I shake my head saying,

"I didn't want to startle you by getting a erection. I am perfectly fine, I was doing a mental exercise thinking of things that would keep things calm. Sorry to interrupt you."

I lean my head back and to the side, hoping she would finish feeding, I can use this experience when I get home for a dirty shower.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 04, 2012 11:05 pm

I smiled big, shocked that we were indeed doing the same thing. "It-it's okay. I uh..had to do the same. I'm seeing someone...and uh well yeah. I'll finish up now." I began to suck more at the holes in his neck and felt satisfied. His blood was so good. Reminded me of when I fed off that were once. I'd killed him, but he tried to kill Bill. I pulled away and pricked my finger like I'd watched Bill do alot. I sealed his wounds and licked my lips, my fangs retracting. I leaned back on the couch and sighed. "Well, um thank you." I had no idea what to say or do.
    Jaxon Hunter
    Jaxon Hunter

Post by Jaxon Hunter Fri May 04, 2012 11:14 pm

She seems ill at ease. I guess this isn't something she does alot since she's in a relationship. I take her hand when she said thank you, I pressed my lips lightly to it I look up into her eyes and say,

"It is I who should be thanking you, you gave me a pleasurable experience, and I hope I didn't annoy or freak you out. If you do come back please ask for me, I think you we would be great friends."

I handed her a wet wipe to clean up with, pulling my shirt back together buttoning it up, I stood walked towards the door, turning back and looking at her saying,

"Have a safe trip home, and I meant it we would make good friends."

I wave as I walk through the open door.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 04, 2012 11:18 pm

I watched as he took my hand and kissed it. How sweet! I wiped around my mouth for excess blood as he stood and walked to the door. "Thank you, I will. I'll be sure to request you next time. And I don't mind being friends with you." I smiled as he walked out the door. I sighed and laid my head back on the couch staring at the ceiling. This...blows. How would I tell Jason I fed off another guy? Would it end up just like Hoyt? Oh God help! I closed my eyes and shook my head, wanting to curl up and die. Guilt overriding me. It would be a long night.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:25 pm