For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

+4
Sam Merlotte
Jason Stackhouse
Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry
8 posters

Back Together Again

Back Together Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Back Together Again

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:11 pm

I tried...oh gods I tried so hard to keep my composure. My fangs dropped as my anger rose and I lunged for him, I wouldn't kill him but I just could not hold back a moment more.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:17 pm

"You hear me you fuckin fanger?"

Jason seethed again at her as he saw her lunge for him, Jason had been ready for this as he pulled out his gun and without taking aim he pulled the trigger and shot her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:19 pm

I screamed as the shot rang in the air, he'd once again shot me. Falling to the ground on my back as I brought my hands to my abdomen, the searing pain of silver invading my body. Crumpling up and pulling my legs up to alleviate pain, to no success. I cried out and clutched my stomach knowing it he wanted to kill me now was his opportunity. Maybe I'd meet the true death after all and by the hands of someone I once loved and deep down still did.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:24 pm

Jason yelled out in triumph that he had taken down Jessica before she had a chance to kill him. He had gotten in there first.

"HELL YEAH! You dead piece of shit!" Jason shouted again as he took a few steps towards Jessica who writhed on the ground in pain from the silver. "That's a warning...stay the fuck away from me and my family. Fuckin fanger. I am the law in this town and you will do what i fuckin say!" he screeched at Jessica as he slid his gun back into its holster and turned to leave.

Once he was back in his truck he glanced around too see Jessica still laid on the ground, a proud smirk crossed his face as he backed his truck out of the parking lot and left Merlotte's.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:32 pm

Sam was taking out the trash and heard the sound of gunfire, then shouting. Jason? He dropped the black bag next to the dumpster and took off at a sprint towards the sound. Then he smelled it, blood. Inhaling deeper he identified it as vampire blood. The closer he got, the more clearly he could see Jessica writhing in pain from a gun shot wound. Why hadn't she healed instantly? Jason's truck peeled out of the parking lot as he got to her. Kneeling down next to her he saw the blood pouring from the wound in her stomach and smelled the silver. -Shit, Jess. What can I do? Should I call Bill?- He looked down at her with a pained look, feeling sorry for her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:34 pm

I felt my hot tears fall from my eyes, the pain was intense; it was as if silver were spreading through my veins, burning as it went. Slow..and painful. I moaned out in agony and cried, willing it to stop. Hearing Sam's voice was comforting but the pain overrode that. I couldn't think straight, the pain was so bad. "Sam....I..." The sharpest pain like a white hot poker in my stomach made me scrunch up and yell out his name. "BILL!!!"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Bill had been planning this evening for a few nights to take his mind of Sophie and he felt that he needed something to help cheer up Kiara as he felt her sadness about the departure of the little girl. He had lit the final candle in the lounge as the flames danced in the dimness of the room. Kiara was upstairs preparing for a night of calm and tranquility between them.

Back Together Again - Page 2 Diy-black-lace-votives-final

He stood back and admired his work, when his body suddenly doubled over in a sear of pain, every inch of him sparked and almost crippled him as he stumbled on his feet.

"Jessica....." he spoke, his voice pained as he regained his balance and sped out of the mansion. He could feel Jessica's pain as he sought her out.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:04 pm

He placed his hand on hers, trying to help with the wound. -Maybe I can take it out. Why aren't you healing? I mean shouldn't it just...I don't know pop out?- Wishing he could help her as she screamed out for Bill and he went to grab his cell to call Bill but saw the blood on his hands and looked around. -Just stay calm, Jess it'll be alright.- He had no practice in comforting a vampire, especially not a wounded one.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:08 pm

I tried to stand, I had to get to Bill or Quinn but Bill's place was closer. Quinn lived across town. I rolled to my knees and went to stand only to fall, I felt weak. Was I dying? I didn't explode because he didn't hit my heart but maybe that would have been better....quicker. This burning felt like my veins were on fire, it was all over me. What the hell did he shoot me with? I tried to stand again, feeling Sam try to help me up. "I don't know....why...I'm not...healing." I said as I struggled to stand, making it to my feet and slumping forward again in Sam's arms. Crying out as it spread more.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:13 pm

Bill could feel Jessica's pain surge through him like a hot fire poker to his chest as he continued to speed through the woods, up-turning trees from there roots as he followed his blood in searching her out. He could feel him getting closer as Merlotte's Bar and Grill came into sight as did Jessica's voice. He could see her laid on the ground slumped in the air of the Shifter Sam Merlotte. He sped down so that he was sat next to Jessica.

As he saw all the blood that pooled on her stomach, he could smell the silver burning through her flesh like a knife in hot butter.

"Jessica....Jessica" he said worriedly as he pulled her into his arms "What happened?" he asked turning to Sam.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:19 pm

Sam held her in his arms, trying to help her stand. He never saw a vampire so vulnerable and weak before. The wind blew and Bill stood before them, asking what happened. -I'm not...well, I'm not really sure. I heard a gun and then came out to see her hurt. Jason left pretty quickly, I'm not sure if he had anything to do with this.- Maybe he shouldn't have mentioned Jason, that could get him killed had he really shot her. -I don't know, Bill.- He recovered and looked back down at the struggling vampire.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:24 pm

Bill could smell the scents of Jason Stackhouse whirling around in the air, if he had anything to do with this, he would make him pay.

"Thank you Sam...for caring for her...I must get her home before the silver does any more damage. I am in your debt" Bill nodded gently at the Shifter as he turned back to Jessica's almost lifeless body "I am sorry Jessica" he whispered as he scooped her up into his arms as she cried out in pain at any movement as he took a last glance at Sam before he turned and sped off into the silent night with only but Jessica's cries fading into the distance.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:29 pm

He stood and nodded, -Yeah, sure Bill. Anything I can do...- Sure he hadn't really had Bill in the best of light since their New Orleans incident but that seemed to be behind them. He sighed and watched him speed off with Jessica in his arms. Turning to head back into the bar he saw Lafayette standing by the dumpsters.
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:30 pm

Lafayette had watched the whole scene play out and stayed back, one thing he learned was to stay out of vampires muther-fuckin' business. "What da hell was dat about? Why yo hands bloody?" He looked down at Sam's hands and stepped back. If Sam killed that red head he quit, ain't no mo vampires about to come after his sexy ass again. Oh hell naw
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:36 pm

Holly had been serving tables when she had retreated to the back to fetch Maxine Fortenberry another plate of french fries...again. She popped her head into the kitchen and Lafayette was not there.

"Lafayette?" she called out?

No answer but the sound of the radio blasting from the kitchen as she sought him out.

"Lafayette?" she called again as she found him standing at the back door of the bar with Sam.

"Lafayette, I need another order of french fries for Maxine" she said annoyingly as she took another step forward and saw Sam with blood on his hand.

"Hon are you alright? Do you me to go and get the first aid kit?" she asked.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:39 pm

He looked down at his hands and saw Holly step out the back door, looking concerned about the blood on his hands. -Uh it's nothing. One of the customers had an accident in the parking lot, someone brought them to get help. I need to go wash my hands and you two need to get back to work. Go on, go.-
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:41 pm

Looking between Holly and Sam while he explained what happened and not really buying that shit, he saw mostly what happened, but sometimes not knowing is better than knowing. Sighing, he snapped his fingers and turned to walk inside. "That hookah don't need no mo' grease, shit goin' straight to her thighs." He walked in the back door and shook his head.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:47 pm

Bill tried to soothe Jessica's cries as she lay practically lifeless in his arms as he continued to speed through the woods back to his home, he needed to get Jessica somewhere safe, he needed to get the silver bullet out before it caused any more damage too her. As he sped through his estate and towards his home, he barged through the doors and carried Jessica to the candle lit lounge, her cries echoing around the mansion. He laid her gently on the couch as she cried out again.

"It will all be over soon Jessica. I promise" he whispered "KIARA!.....KIARA!" he bellowed out.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:56 pm

She'd been looking forward to this night for a while now. Finally some time where she and Bill could just be together, no life threatening issues dampening their moods.

She was halfway dressed, having picked up one of the silk tie up blouses. She wanted to look perfect for Bill tonight.

Back Together Again - Page 2 Orphqo

Her quest for an appropriate skirt was cut short as his voice drifted loudly to the second floor. No staff around tonight since he'd insisted no one interrupt their night.

"KIARA!.....KIARA!"

She jumped up. He sounded panicked, sad and angry. She headed downstairs without a moment of hesitation, not caring about her half dressed state.

"Bill what-" she stopped, seeing Jessica on the couch, bleeding profusely. She could smell the liquid silver from a mile away and even winced in sympathy. That had to hurt for a vampire, but it also meant there wasn't much time.

She roughly pushed Bill aside and tore open Jessica's top. "Bill I need a knife and wet towels now" she ordered. When he just stood there, grief etched in his face she growled. "Now or she dies!"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:00 pm

I screamed out when she ripped my shirt open, the pain was intense and I scrunched up again to avoid her touch. "Oh my god, am I dying?! It hurts so bad just please make it stop. Make it stop!" I grabbed her arm and held it tightly, not meaning to hurt her. "Please Kiara!"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:06 pm

"Bill I need a knife and wet towels now. Now or she dies!"

Bill had sped out of the lounge and had gone straight to the kitchen to seek out the sharpest knife that he could find, a small steel knife and began getting some wet towels that Kiara had asked for. Speeding back to the lounge he handed Kiara the knife and placed the wet towels on a table next to her as he sat at the foot of the couch and tried too sooth Jessica with his word. He turned to Kiara to see her begin with the knife.

"Save her" he pleaded, his eyes already starting to rim with read tears.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:15 pm

She looked at Jessica, then at Bill. "Bill, hold her down. This is going to hurt more than you've ever hurt before Jessica" she warned as she studied the wound for a few seconds. Having shot her fair share of vampires before she spotted where the bullets were, which were the easy part.

As soon as Bill had Jessica pinned to the couch she used the knife and began to slice and dig around Jessica's abdomen. She laid one wet towel on the floor as she dug out the bullets. It was gruesome, digging around the muscles and flesh that wanted to heal around her fingers. She had to keep cutting at it.

She pulled out one bullet and set it on the wet cloth. She then leaned down and began to suck on the bloodied muscle she'd exposed. She growled low, the vampire blood wanting to have effect on her but the liquid silver just making it taste nasty. She brought another towel to her lips and spat out what she'd sucked up which was a whole lot of blood now resembling silvery syrup. She shuddered at the taste but went back down, having to even cut off some of the silver tainted muscle.

She ignored Jessica's cries and swears, knowing the vampire would heal. She had to dig deeper for the rest of the silver. Whoever had made the silver laced bullet had done a deadly efficient job. She kept spitting out more silver laced blood and set down the chunks of muscle which were smoking from the silver that was burning them

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:25 pm

I screamed and thrashed as she cut into my stomach, feeling like my insides were on fire and she was playing with them. Bill had my wrists pinned hard on the arm of the couch and I screamed when the bullet was removed. While it gave me a momentary feeling of relief, the silver continued to course through me and I swore loudly.

"SHIT!!! Does it have to hurt so FUCKING much!?" I curled my fingers into claws and saw red thinking about Jason and what he did. I imagined ripping him to shreds and tried to focus on that. I felt her sucking my blood and the silver coming out only made it seer, causing my back to arch up and a scream escape my lips.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:33 pm

"Bill, hold her down"

Bill obeyed Kiara's orders and pinned her wrists to the couch as Kiara began, Jessica flooded him her pain which he willingly excepted as he opened the barrier gates to attempt to take away some of her pain, but the silver had done its damage in causing her pain as she continued to writhe in agony on the couch. His tears were now streaming down his cheeks as he could smell her burnt flesh surround him in a mist. He watched Kiara suck out some of her blood that was laced with liquid silver. When he found Jason Stackhouse, he was a dead man walking for what he has done.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:39 pm

Kiara coughed. She spat out more silver laced blood. She wiped her mouth and examined Jessica's opened abdomen. She'd cut, sucked and cut again until the healthy, non silver muscle was exposed.

The wet towel on the floor was filled with chunks of burning muscle, filling the air with the stench of death. She shuddered at the taste that permeated her mouth. "She needs blood...." she looked at Bill. "fresh blood..." she added as her stomach remained opened. It was a testament of the damage of silver as the young vampire wasn't healing.

With just a sigh she used the same knife she'd been using and cut her hand before letting her blood drip over Jessica's mouth. "Drink... you'll need it" she said. So much for a nice quiet evening.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:41 am