For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Let The Torture Commence (Part 2)

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Let The Torture Commence (Part 2) Empty Let The Torture Commence (Part 2)

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:29 am

Bill let out a hurling scream of pain that echoed the around the empty room, blood seeping from his eyes freely down his cheeks as he remained confined to the bed, fighting against the chains baring down on his burning flesh.

He opened his eyes as he saw that Christian still hoovered above him, his hands gripped around the dagger that pierced just above his heart. He had become breathless as his words were caught in his throat. He couldn't move, he couldn't say a word. All he could do was bare with the pain that flooded his body, his veins on fire as the silver passed through his veins, burning him from the inside out.

Christian
    Christian

Let The Torture Commence (Part 2) Empty Re: Let The Torture Commence (Part 2)

Post by Christian Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:42 am

Christian felt the dagger slide through his Maker's skin like a hot knife through butter, it slide through so easily as he held his strength down on the handle of the dagger as he watched inventively as his Maker hurled out cursed from the intense pain that Christian knew was flooding his body and smirked sadistically as he watched his Maker come down from the wave of intense pain.

He let go off the handle as he left the dagger piercing through his chest, just close to his heart. He could have ended Bill at that moment, but where would be the fun in that? He wished to make him pay for what he done. As he hopped down from the bed, his childish laugh almost endearing.

"Now that wasn't so bad now was it Bill?.......Tell me Bill, that night you and your Maker made me what i am, did you ever think of me?" he asked.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:48 am

Bill tried to grunt his way through the pain, but the pain surrounding his chest as the silver dagger pierced through his skin cause more burning to flood his almost paralyzed body that scraped against pure bone on impact.

"Now that wasn't so bad now was it Bill?.......Tell me Bill, that night you and your Maker made me what i am, did you ever think of me?"

Bill remembered that night vividly and that memory he still carried with him, even now. He did not feel anger for the vampire child, he felt remorseful for what he did to him, for what Lorena made him do.

"Yes...I do....I remember everything that we did" he grunted.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:53 am

Christian continued to pace around the bed, his eyes never leaving the body of his Maker as he could hear the elevated movements of his Maker trying to subdue some of the agonizing pain that he had inflicted upon him.

"You gave me a present for my birthday. I wanted to show my momma what you gave me. I was so happy that night. My best friend had come to see me. But you were never my friend, i was nothing to you! Tell me Bill. Why did you come to me? Why did you keep returning?" he asked.

He quickly sped over and began applying pressure to the dagger in Bill's chest.

"Tell me Bill. Why?" he spoke sternly.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:04 am

Bill cursed out in pain as pressure was added to the impaling dagger in his chest, he tried to block everything out, but hold everything in. He knew that Jessica and Kiara would feel what he was going through as he tried to shut them out, close off the connection/bond that they all had. Sparing them from any pain, but he knew that it would eventually fail. He pondered Christian's question;

"You remind....You reminded me of my son...He died"

Bill remembered his human son, all the memories flooded his mind as the image of his young human son playing on the front porch as a young child, with his wife Caroline and young daughter Sarah.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:12 am

"You remind....You reminded me of my son...He died"

Christian relieved the pressure that he had been placing on the dagger as he hopped down off the bed. He remained silent for a few moments as he tried to work out a few things.

"You saw me as your replacement, for your human son that you lost?" he quizzed.

He found it curious, found Bill even more curious.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:18 am

Bill could lie and saw that he saw him as nothing more than a kill that had gone wrong to make him end him right there. But that was then he realized that Christian was not looking for someone to blame, that he was looking for acceptance.

"Yes...We can start again........I can be the Maker that you want" Bill spoke, his teeth gritted together as he fought through the pain.

Bill knew that if anyone found out about him creating a vampire child then it would mean the True Death for him. But he could leave with Christian, leave and find somewhere else to go. Jessica did not want him in her life, she had the Tiger and he had a promise from Eric that he would look after Kiara should anything happen to him.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:24 am

"Yes...We can start again........I can be the Maker that you want"

Christian was caught off guard at Bill's remark which made him stop in his tracks as he repeated his Maker's comment over in his head.

"You want...You want to start again?" he repeated, his face full of confusion.

He walked across to make sure that Bill could see him fully, he was offering a new start.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:27 am

"You want...You want to start again?"

Bill raised his head of the bed to find Christian gazing at him, even now he still found the boy curious. His blood flowed through his veins, they were connected, but yet they were both so different.

"Yes....Yes, everything" Bill grunted out as the dagger shifted in his chest, igniting and adding another flame to the ones that coursed through his veins.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:34 am

Christian perched herself on the edge of the bed, his feet dangling freely above the concrete floor as he hung his head low.

"You left me all alone Bill. I had no one. I was so afraid when i woke up in the dirt *he turned to Bill* You left me all alone" he whispered softly.

He could feel tears forming in his eyes, little red droplets threatening to spill from his soft blue eyes.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:41 am

"You left me all alone Bill. I had no one. I was so afraid when i woke up in the dirt. You left me all alone"

Bill continued to stare at his young progeny, the face and body of a young child. But the instincts of a primal hunter as blood pooled in the corner of his eyes.

"I know...But i can make it up to you. If you let me?....Let me go, free me and i promise you. I shall never leave you again. You have my word son" Bill said softly, his voice full of serenity and that of a loving father.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:46 am

"I know...But i can make it up to you. If you let me?....Let me go, free me and i promise you. I shall never leave you again. You have my word son"

Son

Son?

Christian hopped down off the bed, as he slowly walked across to the table that held his weapons of choice, his hand picking up another instrument. His finger ran across the silver blade as his finger scorched and his flesh began burning.

"MAX! WINSTON! GET IN HERE!" Christian commanded.

Entering from behind a steel door was two very largely built men as they crossed the short gap to stand in front of him.

"Help Mr Compton up" he ordered.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:49 am

"MAX! WINSTON! GET IN HERE! Help Mr Compton up"

Bill looked to see two large built men approaching him as they quickly pulled off the silver that bound him to the bed as Bill cursed out in pain as his skin was torn away from his body. The silver had burned deep to the bone on his wrists as blood began flowing freely from his open burn wounds.

"I nee...I need blood" he said weakly, drained.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:55 am

"I nee...I need blood"

Christian turned to face Bill as he was propped up by Max and Winston, his body to weak to respond to anything.

"You will get blood *he turned to Max and Winston* Chain him over there" Christian indicated to the concrete floor.

He turned back to the selection of weapons to choose from as he heard Bill attempt to break free.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:07 am

"Chain him over there"

Bill who was propped up by the two large built men began pulling him across the floor, his feet dragging along the hard surface as he tried to break away from their grip as they dropped him to the concrete floor as he they began chaining him with silver cuffs to a hook on the floor.

He grunted out as the silver connected with his already burnt flesh, yelling out in pain as he tried to fight them off as they landed hard kicks on his ribs. They began repeatedly kicking Bill as he recoiled his body trying to shield himself from their violent outbursts as they remained silent; glamoured by the vampire child.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:12 am

"ENOUGH! Leave us!" Christian commanded.

The two men stop beating his Maker up as they turned to leave.

"Max....Take this with you" he spoke as he tossed his cell phone to Max "Destroy it immediately" he ordered as both Max and Winston left through the way they entered.

Christian picked up his choice of weapon and slowly began approaching his Maker who was chained to the concrete floor in silver.

"We can't have anyone finding you just yet" he smirked.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:16 am

Bill found himself unable to speak, only grunts and gasps passing his lips as his body ached with every single movement. His arms bound to the floor as he felt paralyzed and unable to do anything but lay there. What could he do? He was slowly bleeding out.

Let The Torture Commence (Part 2) Screenshot2010-07-26at11-38-56pm
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:22 am

"Did you think I would be fooled that easily Bill? I am not that brat of a girl you cease to call progeny or your whore of a were. They may believe your lies, but i don't" he smirked.

He sped over and straddled his Maker's waist and plunged the dagger into his stomach, piercing through so easily as he watched Bill's body shake with trying to bite back a sound passing his lips.

"Oops, did i hit a bone?" he laughed.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:27 am

"Oops, did i hit a bone?"

Bill growled out as the dagger pierced through his body as he bucked his hips from the ground, tossing his head back and forth as Christian held the blade in place and began slowly twisting it in place to open the wound as the silver blade singed his skin around it.

He could feel the blade grinding against one of his broken ribs with each turn of the blade as the plain rippled through his core, his teeth grinding together to keep everything that he wanted to say to himself, grunts passing through his lips.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:33 am

Christian continued to twist the blade in his Maker's stomach, smelling his burning flesh as it burnt away at the flesh surrounding the blade.

"You made me kill my momma. You made me what I am! And you made me kill her! Drain every single last drop of her blood from her body. The i killed my papa, and then my older brother. He made me chase him"

Christian withdrew the blade and pierced it through his body just below his neck as blood pumped and poured freely from the wound.

"I felt his neck crack in his hands, he begged me not to kill him. But i was so...Hungry i couldn't stop!" he spat out at Bill.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:38 am

"You made me kill my momma. You made me what I am! And you made me kill her! Drain every single last drop of her blood from her body. The i killed my papa, and then my older brother. He made me chase him. I felt his neck crack in his hands, he begged me not to kill him. But i was so...Hungry i couldn't stop!"

Bill growled again at the intense pain that flooded him, feeling to the point of numbness as he tried to block it all out.

"I-I-I'm sorry" he muttered.

He knew what it was like to be a newborn vampire, the thirst was un-bearable and the need was so consuming that he had killed several people before he had hunger under control. He had stolen away so many lives before he was able to control his need for blood.
    Christian
    Christian

Post by Christian Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:42 am

"I-I-I'm sorry"

Christian laughed at his response as he withdrew the blade and began repeatedly piercing the blade across several spots across Bill's chest as blood poured from each open wound and the smell of scorching flesh surrounded Christian as Bill recoiled from each single attack.

"Sorry is not good enough! You made me what I am...Now its my turn to make you understand how i felt every single year" he smirked as he pierced Bill's exposed skin with with every word that he spoke.

He let out a heckling laugh as Bill's cries echoed through the abandoned warehouse.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:51 pm