For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Facing down Fate

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Facing down Fate - Page 2 Empty Re: Facing down Fate

Post by John Quinn Fri May 24, 2013 3:54 pm

"But if you ever lay a hand or a paw on Kiara again....I will castrate you."

Quinn grinned at her impishly...then his face turned serious...

"I do not believe that will be a problem, as I have no reason to see her again...but we will need to talk once my strength returns. There are things you should know. Things I had to tell her. If you can find my rental car, look in the black bag...there is a DVD. You should see what is on it. It may be painful but you need to know."
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 24, 2013 3:57 pm

His words terrified me. I remembered her face in the video when he told her something, something shocked, hurt then pissed her off. Was it Bill? Did I really want to know? What more could possibly happen now? My eyes fell again and I sighed. "I'll do that first thing tomorrow night. Right now I just want to pretend nothing is wrong, that everything is normal." Looking back up at him, I said softly, "That things are okay."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri May 24, 2013 4:00 pm

He pulled her close, coiling his arms around her, burying his face in her hair, inhaling deeply. He ignored the voice in his mind and simply enjoyed being close to her.

"Tonight, everything is fine. We are together and that makes all things right in the world. What I spoke of will keep...it can wait. Forget I mentioned it."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri May 24, 2013 4:03 pm

His strong arms around me made me feel like I was home just as it always had. We had a long road ahead of us in getting over this hump in our relationship but I knew if we both loved each other like we said we did then things would be okay. Resting my head against his chest I fought the urge to bite him still feeling hungry, remembering that it was a sacrifice I'd have to make. His warm skin against my cold skin, the sound of his heart beating...everything was okay in the world. For now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:27 pm