For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

4 posters

A twist of fate..

Colin
    Colin

A twist of fate.. Empty A twist of fate..

Post by Colin Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:38 pm

"Go ahead, I'll keep an eye on the door...you guys look like you are starving..."

Both guards grinned, handing him the keys and walking down the hall. Colin grinned and thought to himself how best to inflict new pain on the whore. He pulled the outer door closed, and unlocked the cell door. As an afterthought, he shut off the recorders for the cell cameras. He did not need Zafrina looking at the tapes when they found what was left of the whore dead in her cell.

"What a beautiful sight...smoking whore under a silver netting. It is quite a sight, but that is not why I am here. I forgot my knives last night, thanks to Zafrina's interference."

He sauntered into the cell, admiring the Queen's choice of punishments and gripped the handle of the knife in Pam's thigh, twisting it and pulling it free. He hissed as the silver netting brushed his hand, but grinned when he saw Pam's blood flow from the wound...
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

A twist of fate.. Empty Re: A twist of fate..

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:51 pm

She rolled her eyes and sighed heavily when she heard his voice. Blood oozed from her eyes, nose and ears. She was unable to sleep all day because of the netting that covered her. Her whole body smoking and searing from the silver. He pulled his knife free and her hands trembled from the pain as she screamed with her mouth closed. She felt the warmth of her own blood flowing from the wound he caused and looked up trying to see him through the netting.

"Didn't your Queen tell you to stay away?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:52 pm

*It wasn't nearly as fun as Tara thought, getting through the fucking area where her Maker was being held, then again she didn't think it'd be easy, a little easier, perhaps, but the constant thinking, and waiting, gave Tara something she never thought she had...patients, there is something she was never known for, still waiting around the corner, hearing some vampire, or human coming up, she readied her claymore, and when she would turn, she would immediately swipe, leaving herself, covered in a hell of a lot of vampire, Tara, had to constantly wipe her eyes clean, she didn't mind getting messy, but after this she was sure she was going to have to shower and lather, rinse repeat, more times then she wanted to think about, finally reaching an elevator, she frowned, knowing that is what everyone would assume, she would use, instead she shook her head, and headed towards the stairs, getting into the compound was as easy as silver in the proper eyes, and an answer for her Maker....as soon as she questioned that, she had all there attention on her, and they had lots of liquid silver in there eyes, swiping, and driving the large silver object through countless vampires, was timing, se was about to nearly give-up when she head a man's voice, talking about a whore....remembering the conversation she had with Nora she edged slowly closer, peering over the corner only to see her Maker under a silver net, and some stupid wonder bread, white boy taunting her.*

"Oh hell no, why they fuck aren't I surprised, it's some stupid ass white boy, gotta be fucking with my Maker, make like a good dog, and run, before you end up like your masters."

*Tara said, readying her silver claymore.*
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Entering the compound where Pam was being held,Nora raised a brow at what she found. Everywhere it seemed there were either piles of blood and guts that had been a vampire at one point or vampires that were still living but wiping their eyes, which had been silvered. Nora smirked slightly, knowing that Tara had been there not very long before her. It was then that she noted, many of those blinded vampires were beginning to heal.

Taking the crossbow from her back, Nora fired silver tipped arrows into the chests of the vampires; Nora smiled with delighted excitement as they exploded into a pile of red, gruesome piles. Advancing into the building, she threw the now useless crossbow away and reached in the back of her pants pulling out two guns loaded with wooden bullets.

Cautiously making her way down the stairs, Nora shot about a dozen guards, becoming drenched in a mixture of blood and vampire flesh.

Hearing Tara yelling at someone, Nora rolled her eyes thinking to herself that that must be where Pam was being held. She quietly crept her way towards the room, making sure that nobody made it to the room where Tara railed against her opponent.
    Colin
    Colin

Post by Colin Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:18 pm

He sneered at her and gripped another knife, careful to avoid the netting this time and twisted the blade, watching as her blood oozed out slowly...

"I make my own choices, bitch. Hers and mine usually coincide so I follow what she wants, but this time it is a personal matter..."

He ignored the sharp pain and lifted the netting enough to yank the knife free and dropped it back against her exposed skin.

"I decided that you are too irritating to be kept alive. The cameras are off and the guards are gone getting a snack so we have a good half hour before we will be disturbed. I am going to enjoy this...."

He unhooked one point of the netting with the blade of a knife so he could get at the next one. As an afterthought, he ran the silver edge across her inner thighs, listening to her suffering before moving on. He was about to continue when he heard a commotion outside the cell. He turned toward the door, unsure if he should lock it or ignore it...
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:42 pm

She felt enough of it being removed from her to give her one last surge of rage when he ran it across her thigh, to push her forth in giving her last fight. She was going to kill him, she would enjoy it. When he was distracted by something, she took full advantage of that and reached for him and pulled him to her. Doing so made the rest of the netting fall from her body and enable her to pull him to her. Her wrists and ankles still restrained, she dropped her fangs and tore into his neck deeply, pulling a chunk free and causing blood to spatter over her face. Her nails digging into his chest as she held him with his back to her.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:51 pm

*Tara thundered in her long, curved sword ready, about to take another stance in the darkness when she saw her Maker, holding Colin in place.*

"Of course, typical Pam, I come here to save the day, and you already got that shit handled."

*Tara said, keeping her eyes on Colin, and Pam, ready to attack if need be.*
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:04 pm

Guarding the door, Nora listened intently to the sounds surrounding her. As if being rewarded, Nora heard the unmistakable sounds of booted feet running towards her. Throwing the guns away, Nora smiled at the sight of seven guards coming around the corner.

"Well I have to hand it to you, you guys certainly don't give up! Ready to die?" She drew the stakes from her back holster as she spoke.

When the first guard lunged for her Nora stepped into the attack and pushed the stake into his heart, turning her head as the guard exploded. Two guards came at her next and she drove a stake through the neck of one and grabbed him, using his body as a shield as the other guard raised his gun and shot at her, hitting his comrade rather than herself. Grabbing her shield's weapon, she pushed him aside and shot the guard who had initially tried to shoot her. The other three guards were made short work of, as Nora shot them square in the heart; becoming splattered and splashed with blood and vampire guts until there was no part of her body that was not saturated. Looking around at the piles of gore around her, Nora smiled and turned towards the room where Pam and Tara confronted the source of their animosity.
    Colin
    Colin

Post by Colin Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Colin screamed as Pam ripped into his flesh and flailed around, trying to free himself. He screamed when her nails bit into his skin. His eyes bulging, he looked around for anything that could help and remembered that he still had one of the knives on him. He grabbed it and struck toward Pam's face. He didn't know how much damage he could cause, but he needed to get free or he was done. He may have been a farm boy but even he knew what a pissed off woman could do...and this one was a vampire to boot. He dropped his weight as best he could but her grip on him was strong...

"Let...me....go...you....stupid.....whore!"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:33 pm

She held onto him and continued to dig her nails into his chest with one hand and around his neck with the other. She held him there and heard Tara's voice. When she looked up, breaking her concentration, she felt a sharp pain in her neck and tightened her grip on Colin. Trying to swallow as blood pooled in her throat while her body tried to heal itself, she looked at Tara and narrowed her eyes.

"Let...me....go...you....stupid.....whore!"

She had to release him to get the blade free from her neck. Pulling it out, she held it tightly in her hand and coughed, blood spraying everywhere. Her body slowly began to heal but she was so weak, so very weak.

Giving him a hard glare, she lunged for him and went to sink the blade in his chest, but missed and pushed it into his shoulder all the way to the hilt. Letting out a feral scream, the chains on her ankles gave no more slack and caused her to trip, making her collapse to the ground in a heap. Her body had given out and she was to the point of death with her weakness and blood loss.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:42 pm

*Tara saw Pam crumble to the floor, she wanted to run, se wanted to push Colin out of the way, and watch him simply fall, she wanted to grab Pam, and force her to move, she wanted so much, and all she could do was watch....as Pam fell to the floor, Tara let a sickening hiss escape her throat, as she felt her fangs extend, she didn't remember ever being this hostile, she didn't remember ever wanting to hurt someone this bad, she leather clad gloves tightened around the claymore, and she pushed forward, hoping to catch Colin with the first blow.*

"I fucking hate, when someone calls me, or my Maker a fucking whore!"

*Tara said, as she used her weight to lunge at Colin.*
    Colin
    Colin

Post by Colin Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:05 pm

Colin looked up to see Pam's progeny swinging her huge sword at him, and dived behind some crates. He reached blindly into one of them, grabbing for anything and gripped a glass bottle of liquid silver. He listened for the sound of the vampire's movements and threw the bottle at her, then turned to run for another crate. He needed something that would give him a chance. He scrounged from crate to crate, yelling back at the vampire.

"You don't get it, psycho. Ask her yourself. That is what she was. A whore!"

Damn it...he had stocked this room for interrogation, not combat. He finally grabbed a pipe from the floor so he could at least defend himself...
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:18 pm

*Tara closed her eyes, as she felt the liquid silver enter her eyes, she yelled a bunch of obscenities,
    while clutching her claymore, and blindly swinging at the sound of crates bouncing around.*

"She's.Not.A.Whore!"

*Tara said, as she kept her eyes closed, attempting to use her sense of hearing, which was much better, then when she was human.*
    Colin
    Colin

Post by Colin Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Colin grinned when he saw the vampire swinging blindly. At least he had bought himself a few moments. Closing in would be pointless with that sword in her hand. He needed something to delay her enough for him to kill the whore and get away. He looked at the silver net but it was too tangled in the broken crates. Then he saw it. The silver whip he had used on the Pam. He grabbed it and put some distance between himself and the psycho vampire before uncoiling the whip and lashing out at her ankles. He had to get her off her feet long enough to get that damn sword away. He was far older, so that meant he was stronger if it came to hand to hand, but the wound on his neck was still healing, and it fucking itched like hell...
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:32 pm

"Oh hell no, I know you ain't pulling a whip on me, you uncle Tom motherfucker!"

*Tara yelled out as the pain crossed over her, she was now in full anger mode, and the pain...was not even registering....she hissed hard and loud, but her anger for the whip was out weighting her pain, at the moment.*

"Stupid ass shit, I am fucking done with this, and you better hope my Maker is ok."

*Tara reached down, at the silver whip, and yanked Colin, with it, closer to her*

"I can deal with pain.....question is, can you?"

*She asked, pulling the whip closer and closer, to her huge, silver claymore, she yanked it, hard, watching it cleave half of Colin's face in half, with-in seconds she was covered again in new bloody, vampire.*

Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Becoming alarmed at all the commotion in the room, Nora walked in just in time to see Colin explode all over Tara. Smirking, Nora walked up behind Tara and placed a hand on her shoulder, "You did well, much better than most baby vampires would."

Looking to the spot where Pam lay, Nora rushed over and knelt beside her.

"We have to get out of here. Tara pick her up and bring her with us; and if you pray, I suggest that you do that. Pray that she survives the trip back to Louisiana."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:26 am