For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Finding a new path together

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Finding a new path together - Page 3 Empty Re: Finding a new path together

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed May 29, 2013 11:50 pm

My nails bit into his back as he crushed his lips to mine, causing me to fall back onto my back while he held himself over me. His body pressing up against my own, I felt his need, I felt his erection as well and it only drove me closer to the point of insanity. My fangs dropped as my arousal heightened and I moved my hands along his wet back. My own need mirrored his, fear for his condition was long forgotten as he proved he was feeling pretty good right about now. I panted even though I didn't need to, his kisses always took my breath that I didn't need away. "Don't hold back...I need you." The words slipped from my mouth before I could think or refrain.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu May 30, 2013 12:02 am

Quinn hissed as her nails bit into his skin. He saw her fangs drop and knew there was no turning back now.

"Don't hold back...I need you."

He growled in her ear and tore away her dress, shredding it. He thrust off his pants as his need took hold of his mind. He looked in her eyes, and whispered as he leaned in to kiss her again...

"Drink from me....I want you too..."

He lowered his body to hers, kissing her and caressing her as he slowly moved to enter her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 30, 2013 12:10 am

"Drink from me....I want you too..."

That little voice you're supposed to listen to...I never do, ever. Impulses, my impulses suck. As much as my inner voice screamed not to do it, I wanted to do it anyway. The vein in his neck throbbing directly beneath his skin beckoning me to drink, to bite. The way he tore away my dress as if it were nothing more than tissue only heightened my arousal and need for him as my core ached, my stomach clenched and that ball of fire in the pit of my stomach only grew. The want turned to desperate need as I lay beneath him, skin to skin feeling his shaft jerk next to the center of my body. His words gave me pause, if only for a moment. About to protest his request, I found myself giving into the call of his blood. It wasn't fair at all and I knew it. I could have his blood...but never could he have mine again.

Before I could stop myself, I bit into his neck and pulled once from the vein, wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling him to me causing him to enter me at the same moment I pierced his skin. The reaction from my body was that of excitement I'd never before felt. Dropping my head back with blood on my lips and fangs as I arched up towards him, allowing him to enter deeper.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu May 30, 2013 12:17 am

Quinn felt her fangs sink into his skin, the sensation of her drinking from him driving forward his need, He growled as he drove deeply into her, grabbing her hips and slamming his body against her own, holding nothing back. Allowing himself to let go brought a new ferocity to his movements and he let it run free, driving deep into her even as he clenched her body tighter, claiming every inch of her as his own. He drove into her with passion, lust and holding nothing back. Knowing the bond they shared would let her feel what he was, he let his mind flow with the sensations, letting her reactions drive him forward as he became more and more aggressive. The feeling of freedom he felt was almost overwhelming as he let himself go, no holding back...no concerns of harming her...just their shared passions....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 30, 2013 12:23 am

It didn't hurt, nothing hurt. The intense passion I felt coming from him in waves, only driving me harder to show the same. Using the strength I had, I rolled him over to his back and he remained deep within my walls that clenched around him tightly. Placing my hands on his chest to balance myself, I let my head fall back and moved my hips back and fourth, sliding up and down as I did so. The rain continued to fall, only making this moment twenty times greater. "Qui--" My words cut off when I found myself going faster...and faster....and faster. Never knowing I had this in myself, his aggressiveness eliciting this animalistic side I never knew I had until he provoked it from me. My walls gripped him tighter as I rode him fiercely.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu May 30, 2013 12:33 am

Quinn found himself growing more and more fierce as her aggressiveness met his own at each turn. This new freedom was feeding both of their primal sides and passions. As she rolled over him, he gripped her body more firmly and began to drive upward, meeting her movement for movement, driving as deep as he could, clenching her hips in his hands, loving the freedom and energy that they were sharing. They had never made love like this. It was purely primal, and the pleasure it drew out was beyond thinking, beyond wondering...it was simply to be enjoyed...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 30, 2013 12:39 am

My hair had fallen out of my clip and hung over my shoulders and down my back, clinging to my skin because it was soaked. Feeling his hands on me, guiding me and letting himself go like he was fueled my own primal side. A side I'd long since hidden, really never discovered. I grabbed him by the shoulders and lifted him to me, my breast pressing against his skin. Hot and cold seeming to mold together and create the electric spark. I kissed him hard and deep as I continued to move my hips, riding his shaft for everything it was worth. The slow tingle began to build as I inched closer and closer to the breaking point. My breathing becoming more and more labored as I moved against him, breaking the kiss to look into his eyes with hot desire. Dipping my head low back to his neck, I ran my tongue over the small holes in his neck and tasted his blood one more time. Holding onto his shoulders I leaned back and felt him drive deeper within me, causing me to moan loudly.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu May 30, 2013 12:52 am

Quinn growled deeply as she pulled him up, her tongue tracing along the points where she had fed from him. Her cool skin pressed against his was like fire and ice, both sharing the same moment. Their mouths crushed together as their bodies rocked back and forth in a rhythm as old as the woods they laid in. His arms coiled around her body, his nails dragging down her back, while not breaking through her vampire firm skin. His mind swam with the idea that he would never have to hold back with her. He was free to take things as far as they wanted without worry. He drove deeply into her, pulling her closer with every thrust, trying to drive even deeper within her. Her scent had his head swimming like never before as she let herself go and simply enjoyed this primal pleasure...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 30, 2013 1:00 am

I moaned again as he thrust deeper within me, filling me to the hilt. My fangs grazed my bottom lip as he drug his nails against my back, causing me to buck my hips faster against him. I lifted my hips and felt his hardened shaft impale me again, hissing in the pleasure it brought me. "Oh...GOD Quinn!" The stars above us, the rain pouring down on my skin and his, making our bodies slick against one another. My hands went up his shoulders and cupped the back of his neck as I continued to move against him, finding myself so close. His blood lingering on my tongue and lips as I swallowed again, inhaling deeply at the smells all around me. I found myself pressed up against his chest again, moaning softly next to his ear. My body and mind seemed to be on maximum overload at everything that was happening. I felt the walls shatter as a large wave overcame me and my whole body tensed as the release hit like a wall. My nails biting into his skin again as I cried out, very loudly. The walls of my core throbbing and milking him as I continued to move against him, moaning his name. "Qu-Quinn..."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu May 30, 2013 1:20 am

As he felt her reaching her climax, he felt himself letting loose, as if set off by her own release. He felt it build from the center of him and build as it flowed through him, drawing all energy and sensation with it, driving that force into her. His head was swimming and he knew something was wrong, but he didn't care. He drove into her as fiercely as he could, meeting her thrust for thrust as long as he could...

"Jessica..."

He thrust one final time into her, clenching her body to his as it seemed his very soul poured into her body. He felt his body beginning to relax as he began to feel like he was floating. His vision was fuzzy but he did not care. He held her there with him, just enjoying the closeness. His mind was still swimming with the new ferocity that they had discovered in each other as his vision went dark. His last thought was how much he had missed being with her...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 30, 2013 1:27 am

I smiled as he reached his own release, looking at him as his eyes began to roll back and his body became weaker and more limp. "Quinn?" I slapped the side of his face to try to rouse him to no avail. Seriously? Vincent was going to kill me or ban me from seeing him, I broke him...or something. He was knocked out, completely passed out. I looked around at the soaked clothes and rushed to get dressed. My dress was ripped to shreds as were my undergarments. Grabbing the t-shirt he tossed aside, I slipped that on and grabbed the device Vincent had given me. I sealed his wounds quickly and hit the button to alert the guards.

Within seconds a swarm of men approached and took in the scene obviously jumping to conclusion as I found small green dots on my chest. Great. "Get Vincent please." I held up my hands and waited...probably to die.
    Vincent Davis
    Vincent Davis

Post by Vincent Davis Thu May 30, 2013 1:36 am

Vincent surveyed the scene as he approached and tried to suppress laughter at the irony. He waves off the guards as two attendants rolled a stretcher over, lifting Quinn onto it and heading back toward the house. Vincent motioned for the guards to leave them alone and he aimed a level gaze at Jessica.

"Miss Hamby...."

He held the expression as long as he could before laughing....

"I hope it was worth the wait. I figured he would try to push himself before he was better, but I never expected it to be something so.....interesting..."

Vincent pulled out his phone, dialing a number.
    "Yes, This is Vincent. Bring the dress Mr.Quinn bought for Miss Hamby's birthday. Yes I know he will be upset but right now she is practically in her proverbial 'birthday suit', so I think he will forgive me the choice."

He looked back up to Jessica with an amused look on his face. He offered her his arm.

"Shall we go look in on your playtoy?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu May 30, 2013 1:40 am

I watched them lift Quinn and usher him towards the direction of the house, my eyes lowered as I pulled at his shirt trying to keep things covered. Clearing my throat, I looked up to see Vincent giving me a strange look. "Vinny I know...I--" I was cut off by the sound of him laughing and I gaped at him.

"I hope it was worth the wait. I figured he would try to push himself before he was better, but I never expected it to be something so.....interesting..."

"Well I...we didn't...it wasn't..." I gave up and barely whispered the last word, "Planned..." Looking down so embarrassed, I wanted to die. I covered my face as he placed a call and shook my head buried in my hands at his words. If I were human I would be the color of rubies. I looked up as he ended the call and to his arm that he offered. Smiling in an embarrassed way I just nodded and hooked my arm through his, whispering to him as we walked. "Vinny....can we not talk about tonight, ever....again." He just laughed and I sighed. This...had not ended the way I expected.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:08 am