For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Finding Tara....

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Finding Tara.... Empty Finding Tara....

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:51 pm

Willa was so distraught she managed to get home without anyone seeing her she didn't know if Eric and Pam were there or not . She woke the next night and hoped she had gotten up early enough to catch Tara, she ran downstairs and saw the note ( gone to our new home ) .She ran back up the stairs got dressed and took off out the door ,she jumped into her new sports car Tara had bought her and headed for the new house .She drove like a bat out of hell and made it to the new home in a matter of minutes ,once she drove up the drive she started honking her horn to get Tara out of the house .Willa barely had the car stopped before she leaped out of the driver side door she ran up the rest of the drive and into the house ...

"Tara ...Tara ...You are not going to believe this ...Tara they are alive and showed up at the bar last night ....Tara ....Tara ...Eric and Pam ....They are alive !!!!"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Finding Tara.... Empty Re: Finding Tara....

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:56 pm

*Tara looked at Willa as if she had finally cracked-up*

"Bitch.....that ain't even funny......Ya know you're lucky I had myself a nice lil' booty call here for Valentine's day, or I'd kick your ass.........that shit ain't funny, I had to even drop my hand to my side so I didn't slap you. You know as well as I do Pam.....well Pam....and HIM....there gone....ain't no one coming back you know that, why would you even say that?!"

*Tara asked, shaking her head.*

"You hit your head....or something....did you finally crack-up? 'Cause I was waiting for you to loose it....I was kinda thinking you would eventually."

*Tara said leaning on the side of the door frame of Willa's and her home.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:02 pm

Willa looked at her ,her hair disheveled and her clothes all wrinkled .She didn't know what to say to her except ...

" Look at me bitch do I look like I'm joking ?"

"They showed up last night when you were having your little booty call and I had to deal with to all on my own ... Look at me I'm NOT JOKING ...THEY ARE FUCKING ALIVE AND AT THE FUCKING CABIN RIGHT NOW !!!!"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:09 pm

*Tara rolled her eyes...this was bad....okay...that was putting it mildly...this was fucking catastrophic.....epic-ally and totally, fucking bad, she inhaled and exhaled even thought she didn't have to, and walked over to the bar she recently had installed, in there new home, grabbing two glasses, she poured a double shot of scotch for both her and Willa.*

"Well fuck me genitally with a chainsaw, this is bad....this is like Epic bad...."

*Trying to not scare Willa anymore then she was already, she walked over to her, and handed her the double shot she poured for her, and shrugged, giving Willa a small hug.*

"Let's get this over with then, hmmm? We'll take you're car....and prey to whomever watches over us, that my puppies and you're kitten are okay....they don't seem like the animal loving people like us....look I am not going to lie, this is going to suck...hardcore....but....we need to just get through with it. Regardless....we'll survive.....I think. Remember...they left...they didn't let anyone know they were okay, we didn't do a damn thing wrong...let's go....you drive."

*Tara said going into Willa's car and waiting.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:19 pm

Willa took a deep breath thank god she got through to Tara she thought she was going to have stand on her head  ...

" Ok Ill drive ...we will face them together ...sisters to the end even though the end may be tonight ...cheers baby ."

She tried to hide how scared she truly was but she stood up to Eric sort of last night and she had the profits from last night behind her tonight,so maybe she could actually do this with Tara there . But she wondered once Tara saw Pam if Tara would be there really ,she knew how much Tara loved Pam ,would Tara stand beside her or go to Pam ....

https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t2263-change-is-good

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:42 pm