For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

4 posters

Change is good?

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Change is good? Empty Change is good?

Post by Eric Northman Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:14 pm

After the fiasco the previous night Eric hadn't really given much notice to the changes around the cabin. He and Pam had been mentally exhausted.

But it was a new night and now... now he could see just what a mess two unsupervised progenies had done. He didn't expect much from Tara, being as uncouth and unruly but Willa? she clearly didn't have too much sense of self preservation.

Take his room for example. It looked like someone had thrown pepto-bismol all over the walls. Instead of the quite, nordic theme sanctuary he had left he was now looking at a barbie room.

There were animals all over the cabin, pets and things just making a mess everywhere although Sylvie seemed amused by them.

As he'd left Sylvie to amuse herself after he'd fed from her he merely walked around the cabin in just his pants. Mentally he was taking notes of everything that had been changed, moved or replaced.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Change is good? Empty Re: Change is good?

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:19 pm

She went straight to her room when they got back to the cabin, laying on her king sized bed with her silk bedding. Nothing was out of place or disorganized. Just the way she had left it. She smiled and settled into her day rest easily.

When she woke however, she was met with chaos and disappointment. Leaving her room, she watched a dog pass her, panting with it's tongue out, drool dripping on the hard wood floors. A cat that looked like a drowned rat came and rubbed against her leg. She snarled and kicked the creature, sending it flying across the room. Like any feline, it landed on its feet. She placed her hands on her hips and began to take note of everything.

Opening Eric's door, she saw him standing there staring at the walls. She held back a laugh and shook her head. "Is that...pink?" She loved pink, but....this was a bit much.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:21 pm

Eric shrugged. "It seems like your progeny had a bit more thought than mine.... although this whole room reeks of Tara so perhaps this is her getting revenge on me for one reason or another" he said with that bored look that promised retribution later on.

He turned around and walked out of his room, having no desire to be assaulted by so much pink anymore.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:25 pm

She grinned a bit and watched him leave the room, following him out. "It's a nice shade..." She stopped in her tracks seeing Sylvie petting yet another dog. "What the fuck is this! An animal shelter? These floors are imported!" She growled and threw her hands up, going around the house to check on more changes. Shaking her head, she looked at Eric.

"I can't decide if I like how they tried to move on, or hate how they took the hell over."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:27 pm

Eric shrugged again. "I don't care about either one of them now to be honest. I had sadly expected better and have been thoroughly disappointed" he said as he found a chair that hadn't been vandalized by either vampire or animal and sat down, crossing his legs.

"If you want to stay with them so be it... I'll buy another house and stay there"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Change is good? Empty Mommy & Daddy

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:51 pm

https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t2262-finding-tara#19802

*As they drove Tara was silent in the car and put her hand on Willa's to comfort her.*

"Look....whatever...we're not to blame here.....fuck....just try and relax....I know there gonna be pissy, but for what it's worth they were shittyer parents then the mom in flowers in the attic....I mean they abandoned us....I didn't forget that...AND....I'm NEVER gonna be Eric....as was so pointly told to me....so fuck it....really....Willa we were all we had for months...I think we'll survive."

*She squeezed Willa's hand and looked right into the younger vampire's eyes.*

"I won't let them hurt you.....I promise."

*Tara said as the pulled into the cabin's driveway.*

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:56 pm

Willa loved the way Tara was helping her through this and they weren't even through the door.She gets out of the car and looked to Tara ...

`` No matter what happens... sisters ...I got your back and you got mine .``

They head to the door and open it and Willa steps through and see Eric sitting in her favorite chair just waiting for them to come home ....

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:00 pm

Eric didn't even open his eyes when Tara and Willa arrived. He was still as a statue; his elbow on the armrest, his chin in his hand. He could sense Pam in the room, so he'd let her begin the ranting.

Frankly he was tired, which was saying something at his over 1100 years of age. Perhaps this was why he hadn't wanted any modern progenies; humans went to shit with modern technology.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:04 pm

She turned her head to see Willa and Tara stroll in. She could already see the anger in Tara's eyes, knowing and feeling like she had been abandoned, something Pam promised she never would do. She had to look away from her own slight guilt, seeing the animals brought her back to her angry place. She inhaled slowly and watched Eric sit there still as stone. Fine, he wasn't going to talk...she was.

Both hands on her hips, she began to slowly walk around the furniture. "First I want to know what the fuck happened? I left you in capable hands...I had pride that you two would be able to survive like normal vampires in our bloodline. Here I come home to find we've turned into the fucking ASPCA! I want them gone....NOW! G-O-N-E. This is imported floors and I do not want these mutts shitting on them. You want a pet? Get a human!" She said her first rant and her face continued to be unchanged, that was the scary part. She looked bored and unangered...that's when you should worry.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:13 pm

*Not even impressed she just shook her head and looked at Willa.*

"Get Miss Fluffy....that's her name, right? Torque & Daisy, and please put them in your car you know the puppies get along, okay with the kitten at this point."

*She said not stopping for a moment, and looking at the floors, and the changes in the cabin.*

"I'm sorry but when people die, I don't usually take there opinion into consideration, ya know with the final death, true death, whatever the fuck you wanna call it, being assured to me by nearly everyone, me and Willa did, exactly what you two did, we moved on, if we were THAT important to you, to either one of you perhaps you'd have made sure we knew we weren't on our own. As it stands it's a miracle! Praise the Lord, for you both live...you left us....you didn't give a fuck about either of us...maybe Eric didn't know Willa much and he had turned her as revenge on the Governor, but she was, is someone important...don't get all judgy....you left us...."

*Tara said crossing her arms over her chest.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:20 pm

Willa looked at Tara and quickly ran around and scooped up the puppies first put their leashes on and took them out to the car an then ran upstairs and got Miss Meows kennel .Softly calling her she finally found her under her bed and wondered what had happened to make her so scared but didn't have time to cuddle her ,so she stuffed her in her kennel and ran back down stairs .She stood by Tara and looked at their makers ...

``I don't even know what to say to you except when we needed you you were not there and now that you are you want to judge us ...Its not right .
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Eric half opened his eyes, bored with the girls and their whining. He looked to Pam who was still in her rant mode, then to Tara who clearly didn't give a fuck, then to Willa who looked like some toddler who was about to cry.

"How strange... I thought I was making a vampire not a sniveling child" he said, sounding bored.

"When I made you Willa... I had put my expectation that you would stop your father. You failed. Yet I still came after you to save you from the camp.... So tell me... when was it that you needed me and I wasn't there?" he asked, then answered without waiting.

"Oh thats right...you felt entitled to my blood and company before I made you... did you think I would stay and coddle you? Tuck you in at night like the daddy's girl you were?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:43 pm

She listened to Tara rant and could hear the pain in her voice. She wasn't going to say she didn't deserve it, but in truth she had to ensure Eric was okay. She had walked the Earth with him for over a hundred years...that topped a little over a year with Tara no matter how you spun it. "You know what I expected? I expected you both to put your big girl panties on and make do, not turn the house into a petting zoo, not make the bar some kind of dine in for donors. Who gives a shit about donors, it's their choice! We do not take donors out to dinner. Period. Done. You are vampires and you better well start acting like it. Don't make me regret turning your ass Tara. I expected more."

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:57 pm

*Tara looked at Eric, with venom in her eyes*

"She was a new born vampire! You taught her nothing....NOTHING! She didn't even know what legends were real and which weren't, Ya know what ya'll suck! For Real....You never should have made progeny...neither of you, let's be honest....the only fucking people, and or vampires you care about are you'll selves....and it's all you'll ever care about! Don't tell me what you expected and what you didn't, I ain't have NOTHING to do with the restaurant, Willa saw a way to capitalize on something and make money, so fuck I said whatever, and let her, besides it pisses off Bill, and I have about had all I can take of his dumb ass as well, I am tired of being told what I should or could have done, You NEVER wanted us! Pam you made me as a favor for Sookie.....and then oh well...ya know Eric could have taken care of himself....didn't he release you? And Eric turned Willa to piss off her daddy."

*Tara said shaking her head.*

"You want us to leave, are we fucking up your feng shui? Fuck we can leave, you didn't do anything for us before, and now you wanna come on over and yell and bitch.....fuck that....I am happy you're back here and I'm glad you'll had a great vacation, but while you were playing house and fucking each other, we were here trying to maintain....so if it isn't what you like.....well...maybe you should have stayed here to make sure it was done the way you'd like it."

*Tara said starting to fell her anger spread inside herself.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:05 pm

Willa was so surprised that Tara was talking like this to Pam she really thought she was going to throw her under the bus .She gathered up her strength and looked Eric square in the eyes and said ....

`` Tara is right you left me untrained for what I needed to survive in this world ...I almost died last night by the hands of a Texas vamp due to this stupid war Bill has going on and the only thing between me and the true death was my head waiter of a business that cleared $80,000.00 plus last night . A business that you say we shouldn't be in ...makes me think what else you two are wrong about ...``
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Eric stood up, tired of hearing Tara bitch.

"Very well...do with the bar what you wish. And do not blame Bill's idiocy. I survived all two hundred years of his stupid ass and so did Pam" he said as he picked up his wallet.

"This is why vampires are loosing to humans. Humans are softer, vampires are softer" He said as he grabbed his phone as well.

"Remember... survival of the fittest. I survived when there was no sun blocking technology. Pamela survived without any light tight rooms.... now you must survive, even with an idiot king on the lose"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:27 pm

She looked at Eric who was picking up his things. He had no patience for this and hers was wearing thin. She could feel the surge of anger and pain from Tara and it felt like a knife slicing her from within. She held up her appearances and lowered her head.

"Well then, we have failed you."

It would be pointless to explain to them how close Eric was to death when she found and saved him, nor how long it took for him to regain himself to be able to travel again. They were pissed because they were abandoned and it was all their fault. There was no seeing reason. She shook her head and arched a perfectly shaped brow, hearing the numbers Willa presented. Interesting indeed. Perhaps it was worth taking a second look at, but for now her nerves were shot and she wanted to feed.

"I need to go kill someone."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:38 pm

"Well then, we have failed you."

*Tara looked at Pam.....she felt all her anger, fall away, she wanted to run to her, she wanted to grab her, she wanted to feel her Maker's lips on hers...her hand on her back, to drown out everything else, but after closing her eyes for a moment, she realized that, much like everything else would never happen. Pam.....she loved her, she wanted nothing more then for Pam to come walking through the bar's doors, push Tara out of the throne, and yank her into the back room, but that was just what she imagined it to be....a fantasy....and that's all it would ever be....shhh quite Tara you can do this.*

"In the end....does it really matter....this is your home....me and Willa have a place of our own."

*I love her......she remembered telling Willa.*

"Are we done? I'm sure King Nothing will want to know you're back, I am sure there is nothing that will bring King Bill more enjoyment, then knowing you're back Eric."

*Don't cry....you can do this....you can do this, you can't want her, she was never yours in the first place.*

"And yes.......you failed me."

*Tara said meekly finally.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:47 pm

``Were leaving ...Oh my god we are actually leaving ...what about my clothes ...`` she thinks .Willa looks at Eric and Pam ,she wanted to tell them both a thing or two but Tara had done all the telling for her ,what was she going to do say `` Yeah same goes for me ..`` she knew that wouldn't fly so she just said ...

``Pam I know Tara's heart is breaking right now and she wishes things were different between you but you screwed up when you left her after promising you would never ....And I will be forever sad about that an so should you... Tara is a loyal and loving person and you are missing out ...As for you my maker ...I wish things were different also but they are not so I just say good bye ...``
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:55 pm

Eric rolled his eyes "Cut the water works women... grow a pair..." he said, ignoring the look Pam gave him in that comment.

"You've made this cabin your own so stay here, even keep the fucking pets if you want" he said as he was texting at vamp speed on his phone.

"Pamela, your choice where you wish to stay, I'm commandeering a cabin close to the bayou and taking Sylvie with me" he said as he finished texting and began calling an Anubis car.

"I'll take some clothes and things with me, sell or burn the rest I don't care"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:00 pm

She narrowed her eyes. "You will breathe not one word to the boy king Compton." Hearing all the bitching and crying and sad emotional shit, she could no longer take the pain she was getting from Tara and the added taunts from Willa only angered and hurt her more. She knew Tara was angry with her for going after Eric but she would never understand until she walked the Earth with someone for as long as she had. Eric was her best friend, her father, her maker. Very unlike herself, she shook her head and moved around Tara and heading straight for the door. She looked over her shoulder once and then disappeared into the night.

Coming back was a mistake.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:05 pm

"I am not staying here.......sell it, burn it.....I don't care.....let's go back to our place, Willa....and I hope the King does not question me....she forgot to say as you're Maker, blah, blah, blah....."

*Tara placed a loose piece of Willa's hair behind her ear.*

"Didn't I tell you...Together forever.....as Sisters....United against life as we know it."

*She said grabbing Willa's hand, and leading her towards the sports car.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:12 pm

Willa took Tara's hand and took one look back at cabin and and her maker as he was going up the stairs to his room ...

``Yes Tara ...sisters forever ...our new house will be the best thing for us .``

She moved the dogs over and pushed the kennel aside then moved to sit down...

``Tara I cant wait to start our new life ...`` and they drove off.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am